David's Auto Repair Service LLC

Review for David's Auto Repair Service LLC
TENAYA V. on 08/10/2015
"Happy Rav4"
My third time having David's Auto repair one of my cars. Completed: OLF, Spark Plug Replacement ($322), Transition Fluid ($398), Rear Differential Service ($159) (7.17.15). Car runs well and I am happy! I paid less than the prices they quoted above when I picked up my car. Loyalty discount. In the past they even had washed my cars with the carwash next door but it was being repaired the day I picked up the car. They let me know that they were unable to was it in the carwash, but I noticed it was clean inside and out so they must have cleaned/washed it by hand a bit. The only improvement I can share is that they need to be clearer in communication when the repair is going to be completed. I would suggest they contact the owner if the time stated is going to be different since each time I have visited they have kept the car longer than expected. Or at least let me know if they will need it for an extra day or so. The few times I have been in I noticed they were quite busy and it would have been just as easy for me to bring it in the next day for repair at least this time.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4