Desert Car Care McQueen

Jon D. on 11/19/2016
Jon said the prices are way higher at this business than everyone else. When he explained the price difference, they responded with an attitude.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Category: Service
Service Date: 11/16/2016
Review Created: 11/19/2016
Dick W. on 10/28/2016
"What's happening to your service?"
I have been a customer for the past 3 years. Last Saturday, I brought my car in for an oil change, and there was an oil pressure switch and oil filter gasket that was bad. I OKed the change, and it was completed in a few hours. That part was fine. However, when we picked up the car, my wife had to run back into the shop because the mechanic left something in the car. I get home, and the door to the fuse box was laying on the floor and not put back together. This morning I washed the car and on the driver's rear wheel a lug nut was replaced (I was never told). I checked my receipt, and voila, I was charged $6.50 for a lug nut - one that is not factory and does not in any way match the rest of them. Most likely destroyed by the use of an air impact wrench. Continuing on washing the car, I find one of the mechanics left an extension and socket on the hood by the wiper blades. I'm not impressed!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 10/22/2016
Review Created: 10/28/2016 08:02 AM
Laura S. on 04/20/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"my last experience was not so great"
i took my vehicle in for intake manifold gasket and it was returned with BROKEN MOTOR MOUNTS AND SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT ON. Rusty said he didn't know if his guy broke the mounts or not-WELL they weren't broke when I dropped it off and the engine light was not on, which Rusty said could not be repaired. It too bad this had to happen because I was satisfied with my last service and had recomended DCC-but not again
Service Date: 04/17/2014
Review Created: 04/20/2014 12:33 PM
Laura S. on 04/20/2014
"not happy with my last experience at all"
I took my car in for an intake manifold gasket repair-it was returned to me with BROKEN MOTOR MOUNTS AND A SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT ON, it was not brought in to the establishment that way. Rusty refused to take responsiblity for the mounts and said the light could not be fixed. My car is very well maintained and I did not appreciate the way I was treated and will never go back there unless they are going to fix my mounts for parts only. Its too bad Rusty had to be that way-because I would have used them for all my repairs and had previously recomended them-but I will not do that again
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 04/17/2014
Review Created: 04/20/2014 11:57 AM
Venugopal N. on 02/19/2014
Venugopal said he went in early in the day and was told to come back because there were not enough people to do the service. He went back at 3:00 pm and waited 1 hour and 45 minutes for the oil change.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Category: Service
Service Date: 02/10/2014
Review Created: 02/19/2014
Don G. on 01/22/2014
"Oil change"
Had an oil change performed on 1/16/14. Drove the truck to work on Friday, truck was parked all weekend, drove truck to work on Tuesday 1/21/14 when I went back out to truck to go home I notice plastic cover that attaches to skid plate attach point is broke and cover hanging down, attachment hardware was missing, also middle front attach bolt was missing. Due to the time from service until I noticed it; I can't say that Dessert Car Center did this, but I can say if they didn't, they could of let me know, cause I doubt it did it my itself. If I go back back for service I will for sure crawl under the truck to inspect before leaving, sad a person would have to though.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 01/15/2014
Review Created: 01/22/2014 05:27 AM
Erma R. on 04/24/2013
"Rude"
I was over charged for the service that I received. The person helping me was not very friendly at all and ignored me the second time that I went in.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata