Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Steve H. ReScore Review on 03/05/2015
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Received a follow up call post initial review"
I was contacted by the owner post my earlier review. We discussed my concerns and he was kind enough to refund the diagnostic fee I had been charged earlier.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL55
Service Date: 01/27/2015
Review Created: 02/23/2015 12:26 PM

"Misdiagnosed service "
Let me start by saying that my previous experience at this shop was good. However, this feedback is in regards to my most recent visit. The car was kept for nearly 2 weeks while being diagnosed. In the end, the scope of recommended repairs totaled nearly $3,500. I did not move forward with the work and instead paid the approx $270 diagnostic fee. I then took the car to the dealer and in 24 hours was given a completely different diagnosis. The car was repaired for $1974.21. In the end, I feel IF I had even paid for the work, the issues would still have remained. This form also requires that I select whether or not I would recommend this shop to a friend.... based on this experience, I will regretfully have to say no.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL55
Service Date: 01/27/2015
Review Created: 02/23/2015 12:26 PM
Team O. at Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 03/05/2015

I'm glad we were able to resolve this issue for you. Please give us a call if you need anything else

Team Oasis