Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Michael R. on 12/02/2016
"First time visit"
I was impressed with the quality of the service and the upfront attitude of the employees.
Vehicle: BMW 535i
Service Date: 12/01/2016
Review Created: 12/02/2016 11:11 PM
Jacki K. at Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 12/06/2016

Mr. R thank you for submitting a review of our company. We take pride in our services. My staff enjoys what they do.
I see you have rated us at 4 stars. We are wondering what suggestions you what make to have us be a 5 star rating in your opinion. We value each of our customers comments and consider all suggestions.
We appreicate you choosing Desert Oasis for your car care needs. Check your inbox for Holiday Deals in December.
Thank you ~George, Jacki & Team Oasis

Bryan S. on 11/21/2016
"Good assessment of what needs repair and fair price for carrying out the work. "
Fair price for good work which is warranted. Excellent customer service.
Service Date: 11/18/2016
Review Created: 11/21/2016 09:53 PM
Jacki K. at Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 12/06/2016

Thank you sir for the online review. We like to hear about our customers experiences.
We were wondering if you may add what we could do better to make everyones car care experience 5 stars. We take all suggestions into account and try to implement them as our standards in service. We are consistently trying to improve on our service to remain a 5 star company. You may email us directly at service@desertoasisautorepair.com
Happy Holidays, George, Jacki & Team Oasis

Bryan T. on 10/15/2016
"Very courteous and timely."
Fair in their estimate and let you know what the issues are before work begins.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GL450
Service Date: 10/13/2016
Review Created: 10/15/2016 10:18 AM
Gary R. on 09/16/2016
"Very knowledgeable and took time to answer all my questions"
Staff was very friendly and professional
Vehicle: Jaguar XJ8
Service Date: 09/14/2016
Review Created: 09/16/2016 11:44 AM
Thomas G. on 08/07/2016
"Great job!"
They did a great job! They worked very fast and explained the issues so that I would understand. The price was reasonable.
Service Date: 08/03/2016
Review Created: 08/07/2016 07:23 PM
Chris E. on 05/29/2016
"Hood not completely shut"
They do a good job. The only thing was when I left after work completed I was driving on the freeway I noticed my hood was not completely shut. I have to pull over and shut it in the freeway.
Vehicle: BMW 535i
Service Date: 05/26/2016
Review Created: 05/29/2016 08:40 AM
Wendy K. on 02/19/2016
"Great Place to have your vehicle serviced"
I love the team at Desert Oasis, thorough, concerned about their customers and great customer service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML500
Service Date: 02/12/2016
Review Created: 02/19/2016 10:18 PM
Thomas G. on 02/04/2016
"Good Service. Friendly & Helpful Staff"
I always have a good experience at Desert Oasis - but I am a little concerned with a couple of estimates provided on work that may need to be done: 1. A front headlight that needs replacing? because low beam doesn't adjust $639, and 2. passenger side front window that may need a new regulator $487. Is this the best you can do?
Vehicle: BMW 528i
Service Date: 02/03/2016
Review Created: 02/04/2016 10:10 AM
Jacki K. at Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 02/11/2016

Dear Mr. G,

I looked over estimates personally. Headlight adjustment is the whole headlight assembly that needs replacing. The gears in your headlight assembly are broken and will not adjust. The gears are not sold separately. We cannot simply adjust them as we did with your right side headlight. The part alone is $470.52 and takes over an hour to replace.
Your window regulator Malisa priced because you mentioned it was making a noise. In this repair the whole door panel needs to be disassembled and windows aligned. We will only use BMW manufactured regultors, aftermarket regulators, in our experience, are not quality and will break again within a few months. This part is $290.00. If you would like a lessor quality part for $50 less we can do that but I cannot warranty the job. Our team has been told not to offer this less quality parts because George and I choose quality and value over thriftest price.
I do want to let you know a Valentine's special for loyal customers was sent to your inbox (check your spam folder) This is for 14% off recommended repairs. Check the promotion for details & restrictions. It is valid for a limited time only. If you would like to call and make the appointment mention FEB14 as promo code to schedule repairs in. Thank you for bring pricing to my attension. Our mission statement is as follows: Always do quality repairs at a fair and honest price with intergrity.
Sincerely, George, Jacki and Team Oasis
P.S. This question and response will be published on our surecritic review platform. This is why your response was a bit delayed.

Carol R. on 11/13/2015
"problem seems to be solved - radiator hose replaced; "paw" prints all over driver's side window should have been wiped off"
Good service, cheerful, personalized and caring.
Vehicle: Jaguar XJ-S
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 09/21/2015
Review Created: 09/23/2015 08:26 AM
Barry S. on 09/21/2015
"Customer service and mechanics are great."
Good job and work done fast but expensive just for a battery.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz R350
Service Date: 09/18/2015
Review Created: 09/21/2015 10:01 PM
Team O. at Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair responded on 09/24/2015

Hi Barry thank you for your honest response. I personally looked into this repair for your vehicle. I see that this repair was for the primary battery and the auxiliary battery. This is two batteries being removed and replaced.  It includes the removal and initialing of these replaced batteries. We use only Interstate and actual Mercedes brand batteries on your R350. This is the recommended replacement per the manufacturer. We pride ourselves on using quality manufacturer replacement parts only for our luxury vehicle we service. The value in labor is our technicians check the charging system, the physical removal of each battery (including all applicable protective coverings, and  seat removal and reinstalling them) and initialing them with our Mercedes programing tool.
I hope this may explain in more detail what happened with your renewal of the two batteries we replaced on your vehicle.
Check your inbox for October specials for my loyal customers such as yourself.
Thank you for choosing our shop for servicing your vehicle. That is a beautiful wagon you have there!
~Gyorgy & Jacki

Team Oasis
702-255-4090

Denise D. on 04/04/2015
"Always professional, and helpful"
Thanks for making me feel like I have a professional team working on my beloved little Red Car
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 04/01/2015
Review Created: 04/04/2015 10:45 AM
Peyton T. on 03/03/2015
Peyton said this business was good but there was not anything super amazing about it.
Service Date: 02/26/2015
Review Created: 03/03/2015
Daniel W. on 02/25/2015
Daniel said he liked the service and customer service. The last 2 times he had to pick up his vehicle at 5pm, which was close to closing.
Vehicle: BMW 330i
Service Date: 01/26/2015
Review Created: 02/25/2015
Craig J. on 02/21/2015
Craig said the service was quick and clean.
Vehicle: Jaguar XK8