DiBacco's Service Center

Review for DiBacco's Service Center
SARA LYNN P. on 04/18/2014
"Didnt last long"
I came to have a noise checked out on my car. I was impressed that they diagnosed the problem and said they could order the parts and have it fixed same day. I was going away and didnt have days to wait. Once I picked up the car and got on the road, things seemed fixed. An hour into my drive I started hearing the noise again. Discouraged I continued driving. A few minutes later my check engine light comes on. Keep in mind, it was never on before I came in. By the time I reached my destination my car was NOT having it. I was extremely disappointed in my service. I had trusted my car to them for over a year but I will not be back.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 03/27/2014
Review Created: 04/18/2014 08:38 PM
Mauro D., Owner at DiBacco's Service Center responded on 04/26/2014

Hi Sara,

I'm very sorry about the issues you're still having with you car.  I've gone over your Repair Order and talked to both the Service Advisor and Technician.  At this point we do not know what noise the car is making as we replaced sway bar links in the rear that were worn and broken, it was also noted on your repair order  that the rear struts needed replacing as well which we did not do at the time or your visit.  I would really like to discuss this further with you and would like to remedy this to your satisfaction.  Please give me a call at your convenience.

Mauro DiBacco