Overall Rating 4.6444447/5Overall Rating 4.6444447/5Overall Rating 4.6444447/5Overall Rating 4.6444447/5rating 4.6444447
Overall Rating 2.17778/5Overall Rating 2.17778/5rating 2.17778rating 2.17778rating 2.17778
Verified Customer on 09/23/2017
"Prompt service"
I can always get an appointment for service on my vehicle within a few days. Once at the dealership they are very prompt at completing all the work required on my vehicle.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 06:54 AM
Loppy L. on 09/23/2017
"Glad I Chose Dick Smith"
Courteous quick service, with clear explanation
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 05:03 AM
Jimmy D. on 09/22/2017
"Excellent Dealership!"
Thanks again for great servie!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/22/2017 09:28 AM
Cynthia E. on 09/22/2017
"Dick Smith Hyundai"
Excellent service by professional personnel
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 05:21 AM
Mary W. on 09/21/2017
"very professional"
Was able to compensate me for a time delay.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/21/2017 12:49 PM
Joshua c L. at Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 09/21/2017

Thank you so much for the opportunity to service your Hyundai here at Dick Smith! We greatly appreciate your business and survey response!! Also if you could write a review on one of the review sites such as Google, Yelp, Cars.com and Dealerrater.com we would greatly appreciate it and again thank you so much for being a valued Dick Smith customer!

Verified Customer on 09/21/2017
"Good Service"
Service fully explained - nice people - good value.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/21/2017 12:03 PM

Verified Customer on 09/21/2017
"Good service experience"
Timely, friendly, didn't try to push me into additional services beyond those i requested.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata

Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 07:37 AM

Elizabeth F. on 09/20/2017
"Anonymous"
They did my oil change and rotated my tires in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Good people
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/20/2017 08:36 AM

JOSEPH O. on 09/19/2017
"Haylee did a great job"
Review Created: 09/19/2017 03:37 PM
Joshua c L. at Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

Teresa P. on 09/19/2017
"Annoying chirping noise "
They resolved the issue and provided a loaner while servicing my car. Well done.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 09/19/2017 12:57 PM
Joshua c L. at Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

Wojciech W. on 09/18/2017
"Out of town battery mishap, turned outstanding service at Dick Smith Hyundai!!! "
I was in from out of town house-sitting for my father while he was out of the country. My near-new Veloster Turbo unexpectedly wouldn't start Saturday afternoon. After calling the local Dick Smith Hyundai and speaking with Christopher King, I was able to get a jump start from Hyundai Roadside Assistance and quickly found that it was a dead battery at only 8,000 miles! Needless to say very strange and certainly unexpected... At this point on Saturday, Labor Day weekend, there was no way I would make it to Dick Smith before they closed with Woodruff Rd. traffic... I quickly called back and luckily spoke with Christopher again. He put me on a short hold to speak with their Technician, and to my surprise told me to head on over and they'd have a new battery waiting! There was no way I could have waited til Tuesday to get it fixed being that Monday was a Holiday, and I live 3 hours away. I want to once again thank Dick Smith's Service Advisor, Christopher King, and Technician, Warren. I really appreciate you both staying late to help me out with this issue. Though it was an easy fix being a basic battery swap out, you offering to stay just a short while longer before a long weekend made all the difference! Spectacular service, gentlemen!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 09/18/2017 04:01 PM
Joshua c L. at Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 09/19/2017

Eric J. on 09/18/2017
"Fast, friendly, thorough, and professional "
I've always had a good experience dealing with this service department. No issues ever left unsettled.
Review Created: 09/18/2017 08:34 AM
Joshua c L. at Dick Smith Hyundai responded on 09/19/2017

Grant G. on 09/16/2017
"Outstanding Customer Service, friendly and professional and TIMELY. "
My family and I had evacuated from Irma to Greenville, and the last thing we needed was to have to take our car for repair; but this was mitigated by Chris, in the Service Department at Dick Smith, and his professionalism, and caring attitude; and also by excellent follow-up!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 07:55 AM

Russell M. on 09/16/2017
"Excellent customer service"
Probably one of the best in customer service of any dealership I have done business with.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 04:37 AM

Kimberly C. on 09/15/2017
"maintenance"
good
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/15/2017 01:06 PM

Verified Customer on 09/15/2017
"Good Job Guys"
Work completed in a professional manner.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 12:22 PM

Roxane L. on 09/14/2017
"Oil and tire rotation"
The service dept fit me in before a trip I was taking. They were friendly and my car was done timely

The service dept got me in before my trip. They completed they work timely and efficiently.
Review Created: 09/14/2017 06:43 PM

Verified Customer on 09/14/2017
"Good Service Experience"
It was for a recall but handled quickly and professionally
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S