Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Mike S. on 07/11/2017
"helping caring person"
I didn't expect to buy a car ,but get some prices that night. they had a few in my price range and did everything they could to get me into an unexpected buy. I wasn't into white and know zero about Hybrid, but it has won me over.Randy and his team did a good job of making me at ease.
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 07:46 PM
Wendy H. on 06/22/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"I highly recommend the service department at Dick's Mackenzie Ford. "
My husband and I purchased a truck through Dick's and had some major issues with it a couple weeks after the purchase. The dealership and the service department worked with us to fix the issue under warranty. Because the parts were back ordered, they had to make concessions to get us going in time for our vacation. The service manager (Josh) went above and beyond to answer our questions, take care of the problem, and always answer or return our calls in a timely fashion.

It was such a stressful situation but Josh was so approachable and honest with us that he took a lot of our frustration away.

It took a long time for the truck to be back in our possession (picking it up today!) but that wasn't their fault. I'm so thankful for the care and concern we received.

Dick's - give Josh a huge kudos for us! And thanks for being so great to work with.

We would definitely go back to Dick's Mackenzie service department for any future issues.
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 01:21 PM
Jess B. on 01/17/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Awful experience, don't go! "
I do NOT recommend Dick's MacKenzie Ford to anyone! I went in and worked with Juan, I was hesitant to let them run my credit as I didn't want hard inquiries on my credit score until I was ready to make a decision and I wanted to see what the cost/trade in was before I wanted to proceed. I expressed this concern several times to Juan and he assured me that if I ran my credit it would not be a hard inquiry but would provide necessary information to look at the numbers. I took the paper with me that had the offers as I wanted time to think and NEVER signed/initialed them saying I wanted to take the deal yet I am getting letters in the mail saying I've been declined for the loan I never authorized to be applied for. I even got a call from the GM the day after I came in saying I was approved for a deal?!?! I don't appreciated being lied to and tricked and would not recommend this dealership to anyone.
Review Created: 01/17/2017 10:14 PM
Sharon L. on 11/27/2016
"Pleasant experience"
Honest and no pressure. May it easy for me to buy my car. Thank you.
Service Date: 11/25/2016
Review Created: 11/27/2016 07:25 AM
Leslie And Noel H. on 07/07/2016
"Long Time Customer"
Best service ever. Benito treats us like gold every single time we come in for service. I know he has our best interest at heart and I completely trust him with all of our service needs. We have always bought our Fords through Landmark because my husbands company has a contract with that dealership , but because of our excellent relationship with Benito, we bought our 2015 expedition from Dicks. Thanks for being such a valuable resource. Also love the wonderful benefit of having Trysh as the courtesy shuttle driver. Such a life saver!
Review Created: 07/07/2016 06:36 PM
VINCENT M. on 03/15/2016
"Great service"
Accurate and timely follow-through on my problem. Shuttle service was handy to get me to work too
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Service Date: 03/08/2016
Review Created: 03/15/2016 01:23 PM
John G. at Dick's Mackenzie Ford responded on 03/15/2016

Vincent,
  Thank you for the 5 stars and taking the time to comment. We appreciate it very much.

Dick's mackenzie Ford

BOB B. on 03/12/2016
"Charging for the same repair twice does't deserve 5 stars..."
Last Fall, I had a shorting spark plug/coil (#3) replaced and planned to do the rest later. When I brought my truck in to have the rest of the work done, I payed and picked it up after service writer was gone, but noticed that I was charged for all 8 spark plugs and coils and wires...? In my way of thinking, you owe me for the redo!
Service Date: 03/11/2016
Review Created: 03/12/2016 11:12 PM
BRANDY M. on 03/12/2016
"Wonderful salesman"
My salesman was straight forward and very helpful! None of the bs sales pitch creepy stuff.
Sales Date: 02/23/2016
Review Created: 03/12/2016 05:50 AM
HELEN W. on 03/11/2016
"Easy to get dependable service."
Very pleased.
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Service Date: 03/10/2016
Review Created: 03/11/2016 04:56 PM
John G. at Dick's Mackenzie Ford responded on 03/14/2016

Helen,
  Thank you for the 5 stars and for taking the time to comment.

ERWIN A. on 03/10/2016
"Service department visit"
LeAnn in service is the ultimate first class professional. Needed a repair & she not only got me in quickly, but then followed up to give me a progress report ! Quick, fast, friendly, pretty nice to see in our modern world.

Rick A. Hillsboro Oregon
Service Date: 03/09/2016
Review Created: 03/10/2016 06:36 PM
JAMES L. on 03/09/2016
"GREAT KNOWLEDGEABLE WORKERS"
Everybody I have dealt with @ DMF knows what they're talking about, never trys to convince you to get something you don't want, and takes care of your vehicle when they say they will!
Service Date: 03/08/2016
Review Created: 03/09/2016 04:56 PM

James,
  Wow,  thanks.  Great review. How could we ask for anything better than that?   Thanks for the 5 stars and for taking the time for us.

MARK O. on 03/09/2016
"Smooth no pressure deal!"
This is the third vehicle we have purchased at Dicks and have been very happy with them.
Service Date: 02/27/2016
Review Created: 03/09/2016 06:50 AM

Mark,
 Thank you so much for the 5 stars and the return buisness. We appreciate it so much.  Thank you for taking the time to comment.

GERALD H. on 03/08/2016
"Benito service writer always gives me 110% when I bring my car to MacKenzie Ford."
The mechanic did a fantastic job finding the rattle in my car.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 03/07/2016
Review Created: 03/08/2016 07:46 PM

Gerald,
  Thank you for the 5 stars and the nice comment on Benito. He will love it.  Thank you for taking the time.

DIANNE R. on 03/08/2016
"Always a smile when I'm there in person, always a pleasant voice on the phone."
Got in and out earlier than expected, all systems go.
Service Date: 03/07/2016
Review Created: 03/08/2016 04:57 PM
JEFFREY U. on 03/07/2016
"Great service!"
My Mustang was serviced quickly, and they identified a recall issue and started that process right away for me.
Service Date: 03/05/2016
Review Created: 03/07/2016 09:24 AM
PATRICIA F. on 03/06/2016
"Leann is excellent in her knowledge and customer interface"
i always get the best service from your service department and feel that I only get needed issues resolved. In this visit I also appreciate the vehicle condition check list that was made that gives me insight as to what might be needed next.
Service Date: 03/05/2016
Review Created: 03/06/2016 07:31 PM
John G. at Dick's Mackenzie Ford responded on 03/07/2016

Patricia,
  Thank you for the great review and the 5 stars. Leeann will appreciate it very much. Thank you for taking the time.

Dave C. on 03/06/2016
"Disappointed"
Well I made an appointment to see one specific car to buy as requested by a sales staff. I called and gave staff my trade in VIN. Cleaned and prepped my car ready to trade in. Drove up from Eugene and met with staff I spoke to on phone. He said the truck was sold. "Someone" took the keys off his desk and sold it. No one called me or had the courtesy to tell staff that they sold the car. You can imagine my frustration and willingness to do business with them again or say positive things about Dick's Ford.
Sales Date: 03/05/2016
Review Created: 03/06/2016 07:36 AM
GARY B. on 03/05/2016
"Repeat Customer"
Everywhere else seems to demand an appointment. I do not want an appointment....ever.
So I go here and still get great friendly service ..... on the spot. Yes there will be a wait if you just pop in, but I don't have to have a stinking appointment!
Service Date: 03/04/2016
Review Created: 03/05/2016 11:10 PM
John G. at Dick's Mackenzie Ford responded on 03/07/2016

Gary,
  Love this review.  Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate you taking the time for us.

RONALD H. on 03/02/2016
"Car Purchase"
We really enjoyed Aaron, the salesman. He was very knowledgeable, as well as very personable.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Sales Date: 02/29/2016
Review Created: 03/02/2016 04:31 PM
John G. at Dick's Mackenzie Ford responded on 03/03/2016

Ronald,
  Thank you for the 5 stars and the nice review on Aaron.  He will appreciate it very much.  Thank you for taking the time.

Dick's mackenzie Ford

Service Date: 02/29/2016
Review Created: 03/02/2016 09:31 AM
John G. at Dick's Mackenzie Ford responded on 03/02/2016

Alice,
  Thank you for the 5 stars and for taking the time to comment.