Kenny S. on 08/17/2017
"They do what they say they're going todo"
Excellent far as I'm concerned
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 11:03 AM
Cass L. on 08/03/2017
"Oil change"
Fast, pleasant service. Won't take my truck anywhere else from now on
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 09:29 PM
Keith I. on 07/30/2017
"New Engine"
At 227k my engine finally decided to throw a lifter and scare my cam. Based on the good advice of Diesel Doctor I decided to change out to a new engine with a 2 yr coast to coast. Have already put over 1k on it and it is like having a new truck without the monthly payments. As always, I am very happy with service I receive every time I go there. The best part is the personal communication that I can trust on what is going on with my Truck. This is so important when making costly decisions.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 02:13 PM
Ken A. on 07/23/2017
"First Experience."
Arrived 8:30 AM Friday. No one at the counter.. After 15 minutes, a guy from the detail shop next door found someone in the shop. Found out then that parts were not ordered. Eventually, parts and oil were found a delivered and the work was done. Woke up Saturday AM and found an oil puddle under my truck in the driveway. Took it to another shop (Your not open on Saturdays) and found lots of old oil trapped in the cross member and the skip plate. They said it was a sloppy oil change job. All in all, this was disappointing. By the way, your counter guy worked hard to get the parts and oil there quickly. He seems to be a good man. Not so much with your mechanic.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 09:31 PM
Cody P. on 07/06/2017
Cody said this business was horrible. They were supposed to fix his vehicle. They had it for 3 months and never touched it. He said they wanted to charge him $500 to get his vehicle out. They told him they did work on his vehicle, when they did not.
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017
Seth R. on 06/17/2017
"Telling you the truth even if you don't wanna hear it "
So I have a 99 dodge that has developed a hard start and a slight stutter. Injector pump and lifter pump are both after market and have about 60-80k on them. So long and short I left my truck down at the shop for about two weeks were it refused to start hard or stutter. Truck was driven to Boulder City and back to try and solicit a response. Nothing. Soon as I try and pick it up she decides to play ball so we finally get a code 0370 which is a injector pump timing code. So now I'm waiting to find out if I need a new pump or not. These guys are good they know their craft and are honest about expectations. Troy makes me feel comfortable saying that if I didn't know shit about my truck or motors in general I would just let him do what needs done.
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017 02:14 PM
Keith I. on 05/27/2017
"Recent Repairs"
Once again Diesel Doctor diagnosed and repaired my 2006 F250 6L. My truck has over 226k on it and things are starting to get tired. They always go the extra mile to make sure they do not return it to me until they know it is good to go. I love my truck and they take good care of it.
Keith
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/27/2017 06:54 PM
Mike B. on 05/20/2017
Mike said Ray is a good, straightforward and peaceful. This is the only facility that he brings his vehicle to. He likes Ray. He recommends this business to anyone that owns a diesel vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017
Mike W. on 03/03/2017
"Repairs done as stated and stood behind warranty"
Last spring had head job and upgraded EGR cooler done on my 04 6.0 . Of course pricey but hoping to last at least 4-5 years, and better than price of new. All work done on time and all was good. Back here after cross country trip for summer notice fluid leaking. EGR cooler hose thought to be leaking but it was the EGR ,.They fully covered the repair and replacement under the warranty, no cost. While there i called back to have the tranny fluid replaced. Secretary gave wrong info and they ended up doing tranny and an oil change. They observed the mistake and oil change was free. Happy with work and hoping all will continue be good.
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 03/03/2017 07:08 PM
Ron Y. on 01/21/2017
"The price and they are very honest"
They done a great job would recommend them to anyone who needs repair on a diesel. Very courteous and done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado Classic
Service Date: 01/19/2017
Review Created: 01/21/2017 04:58 AM
RAY P. at Diesel Doctor responded on 01/29/2017

Ron,
Thank you for the opportunity and the confidence in us to repair your vehicle. If you ever need anything, please let us know. It's always a pleasure to see and speak with you. Your patronage is much appreciated. Thanks Again.

Your Diesel Doctor Team

Charles R. on 01/19/2017
"The job was done right."
The problem was correctly diagnosed and then the repair was completed in a timely manner
Service Date: 01/17/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2017 07:30 AM
Valued Customer on 01/16/2017
"I wanted a new truck"
My truck ran so bad I could hardly stand it I took it to these guys it cost about $2800 but now it runs great I'm so happy with the work they did it is like getting a new truck thanks DD for the work you did for me.
Ward Skartvedt
Service Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/16/2017 06:50 PM
Scott B. on 12/24/2016
"Awesome ray is great"
Only place we'll take a diesel
Service Date: 12/22/2016
Review Created: 12/24/2016 03:14 AM
Steve Z. on 12/23/2016
"Radiator Hoses "
Original hoses needed to be replaced on radiator. Was able to get in quickly and have repaired.
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 12/23/2016 08:18 AM
Kevin R. on 12/22/2016
"Truck repairs"
They are knowledgeable and work well at providing good service. A little disfuctional, LOL, but who isn't!! Great place to take your diesel to!
Service Date: 12/20/2016
Review Created: 12/22/2016 06:49 AM
Shelly L. on 12/16/2016
Shelly said her and her husband are currently stuck in Las Vegas because her vehicle is doing the same thing it was doing, when she brought the vehicle in. This facility performed $1600 worth of work. They both have responsibilities and would like to make it back home. She said she is highly disappointed because this facility replaced everything but she is still having the same problem. She said she will have to bring her vehicle back and she hopes they make it right with her. However, currently at this time she would not recommend them.
Service Date: 12/09/2016
Review Created: 12/16/2016
Genaro R. on 11/28/2016
Genaro said the people are very nice and he's happy with the job. He will go back because he likes this facility and has given out their phone number to other people.
Service Date: 11/18/2016
Review Created: 11/28/2016
RAY P. at Diesel Doctor responded on 12/05/2016

Genaro,
Thank you for the opportunity and having the confidence in us to repair your vehicle. We look forward to earning and keeping your trust and business for a long time. If you have any questions or concerns about your most current repair or any questions about your vehicle in general, please contact us at your convenience. Thank you once again,

Your team at Diesel Doctor

Keith I. on 11/23/2016
"Just an oil change"
During my recent visit for an oil change and thermostat replacement, Troy was looking at my truck and found a couple other things that needed to be repaired. They were able to get parts in a very timely manner and I left once again with a very happy truck.
Service Date: 11/18/2016
Review Created: 11/23/2016 04:12 PM
Trampas R. on 10/26/2016
"Front and rear brakes replaced"
Both sets of brakes were replaced and rotors resurfaced same day. Fleet truck was ready and back in service next day as stated.
Vehicle: Ford E-450 Super Duty