Dino's Car Care Center

Ellen H. on 08/11/2016
"5 Star"
As a newcomer to Amarillo Dino's employee's talked me through getting my car registered in Texas. Went back for an oil change & tire rotation. I was extremely happy with the service. I would defineltly recommend Dino's.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 07/29/2016
Review Created: 08/08/2016 07:42 AM
Dennis B., Owner at Dino's Car Care Center responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you, Yolanda, for your kind words. As we are fond of saying, "Auto Repair is our business, but Customer Service is out speciality!"

Katie A. on 08/03/2016
Katie said she never has a problem at this business. They have good service.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 07/12/2016
Review Created: 08/03/2016
Scott D. on 07/29/2016
Scott said this business has good timing, good people and fair prices. He would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 07/21/2016
Review Created: 07/29/2016
Artemio L. on 07/28/2016
Artemio said the business was willing to work with him on his repair service and the price was fair. He also said they provided excellent customer service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 07/27/2016
Review Created: 07/28/2016
Paul S. on 07/23/2016
Paul said he was referred to this business and he was satisfied with the overall experience.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 07/20/2016
Review Created: 07/23/2016
Michael R. on 07/16/2016
Michael said they did everything just as he told them. They were friendly and quick.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 07/15/2016
Review Created: 07/16/2016
Tina D. on 07/12/2016
Tina said the business was good at explaining what was wrong with her vehicle, and she is planning to go back in a few days.
Vehicle: Lincoln Continental
Service Date: 07/11/2016
Review Created: 07/12/2016
Gary S. on 07/09/2016
"That's service Dino's. "
We had an alternator put on in March Which had failed. It failed again in July and I called Dino's. Dennis told me it was under warranty. I took the car to the shop and they fixed it and they took us to my wife's dr appt while the car was being fixed. Great service. Thanks
Vehicle: Buick Enclave
Service Date: 07/07/2016
Review Created: 07/09/2016 12:45 AM
Dennis B., Owner at Dino's Car Care Center responded on 07/12/2016

Thank you, Gary, for the great review. Even when it's a warranty repair, we try to offer the best service available, hence our slogan; "Our business is auto repair, but our speciality is Customer Service!!"

Sarah M. on 07/02/2016
"Friendly, knowledgable staff"
I had a great experience. Got my car fixed and the prices were very reasonable! The friendly staff was a major plus as well!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 07/01/2016
Review Created: 07/02/2016 06:38 AM
Dennis B., Owner at Dino's Car Care Center responded on 07/05/2016

Thank you, Sarah, for the great review. As we like to say, "Our business is auto repair, but our speciality is Customer Service." We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Mark G. on 06/30/2016
"Poor service"
I know this wont matter for shit but I will not be back to have my cars repaired. I brought my truck in to be repaired and was charged 3 different times for the same issue. Dinos knows what the problem is and charged me over and over for the same issue. I felt as though I was paying for their mechanics Ford education. Their mechanic broke my light repairing the intercooler and then he left off my radiator cap. Needless to say I wont be back for more punishment.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/03/2016
Review Created: 06/30/2016 02:07 AM
Dennis B., Owner at Dino's Car Care Center responded on 07/01/2016

I'm very sorry that you had a bad experience with our business. Our customers matter to us very much and our goal is always to provide the very best customer service we possibly can.

I'm very sorry about the radiator cap and the broken light on your truck. This was an oversight on the part of the technician. We recognize that we make mistakes, but we are always willing to remedy them if we are notified about them.

In January of this year we repaired a power steering leak on your truck. The leak at that time was caused by a leaking power steering pressure hose which we replaced. At the same time, we informed you that it had a slight leak--little more than a constant seepage--from the power steering gear box, which we recommended you not go to the expense of repairing since you told us it was your intention to sell the truck.

In late April, you returned the truck to us requesting that we replace the steering gear because you had decided not to sell the truck. We reduced the price of the estimate we had given you initially, plus gave you a $50 discount on the reduced price. At that time, we also noticed that the Intercooler duct on the driver's side of the vehicle had a hole in it and recommended that you replace the duct also. Because you were able to purchase the intercooler duct at a lower cost than we were able to supply one, we allowed you to purchase your own part for us to install--a convenience which most other shops will not allow at all.

In early May you asked for and received a quote to replace the shock absorbers on the truck. At the same time, you mentioned that you had an engine oil leak. As it turned out, the Intercooler itself was the cause of the leak due to its design similar to that of a late model radiator with crimped-on end tanks thereby requiring the Intercooler to be replaced. As before, you were able to purchase the part less expensively than we were able to supply one and we allowed you to provide your own part again. As it happened, Ford had changed the design of the Intercooler and ducting which connect it and the part you supplied--although much better in design and build and better than the original equipment-- the way the ducting connected and fit was different, albeit not noticeably so initially.

On June 2nd, you brought the truck back saying that it was still dripping in your driveway. We initially thought that it might have been left-over oil that had accumulated in and on the frame that was now dripping off. To make sure, we took the truck to a Ford diesel mechanic with 30 years of experience who, after several hours, noticed the difference in the connections between the old-style Intercooler that you had purchased and the later-design intercooler ducting. He GAVE us the expensive part of the ducting which would solve the problem, and we, in turn, GAVE this part to you at no charge. However, the old-style ducting used different "boots" to connect the pipe to the intercooler and we had to purchase the proper boots to effect the repair. We discounted the labor to replace the ducting by 50% and then gave you an additional discount of 15% off both Parts and Labor on the price of the whole repair in an effort to take care of you.

Again, I'm sorry the technician made the oversight of not putting your radiator cap back on the radiator--a simple oversight. I'm also sorry that a light was broken during one of the repairs to your truck, but we'd have taken care of that had you just informed us. Finally, I'm sorry that we did not know about the difference between the old-style Intercooler you purchased and the later-design ducting on your truck, but it did take a 30-year diesel veteran to discover it after a couple of hours of diagnosis--for which you also were not charged. As it turns out, it was my technician's inexperience that led to this being a two-trip repair (not three), but the cost to you was likely less than it would have been had he had the experience to know that the parts you purchased for the repairs we did were not compatible.

At any rate, if you had to purchase a new radiator cap, bring me the bill, and I will reimburse you. Likewise, the same goes for the broken light, bring me the bill for the repair, or the part if you repaired it yourself, and, again, I will reimburse you. While we may not be perfect, and we do occasionally make mistakes, we are always willing to make every effort to rectify any mistake we've made.

Kayla M. on 06/21/2016
Kayla said the business was very thorough.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/16/2016
Review Created: 06/21/2016
Dennis B., Owner at Dino's Car Care Center responded on 06/23/2016

Thank you, Kayla, for the great review. We're glad you came in and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Karen F. on 06/18/2016
"Wouldn't Take My Vehicle Anywhere Else"
In this day and age of hurry up, do the job and get on to the next one, these people are a rarity. They really take time to listen to your concerns and provide the best possible solution. They even helped me with a ride to and from my work since I have strange work hours.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 06/17/2016
Review Created: 06/18/2016 07:13 AM
Dennis B., Owner at Dino's Car Care Center responded on 06/20/2016

Thank you, Karen, for the great review. As we often like to say; "Our business is Auto Repair & Maintenance, but our Speciality is Customer Service." We strive always to be fair & honest and to give the best value for the money you spend.

Lisa M. on 06/04/2016
"Excellent customer service"
As always, I got an oil change on my lunch hour & didn't even have an appointment this time.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 06/01/2016
Review Created: 06/04/2016 08:57 AM
Dennis B., Owner at Dino's Car Care Center responded on 06/06/2016

Thank you, Lisa, for the great review. As we like to say, "Our business is auto repair & maintenance, but our speciality is Customer Service." We appreciate your loyalty and the trust you place in Dino's Car Care for maintaining your vehicle.

Frank G. on 05/30/2016
" Oil and lube "
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 05/27/2016
Review Created: 05/30/2016 02:46 PM
Dennis B., Owner at Dino's Car Care Center responded on 05/31/2016

Thank you, Frank, for the great review. As we are fond of saying, "Our business is auto repair & maintenance, but our speciality is Customer Service."

Judy G. on 05/28/2016
"Oil change"
Denis is the best we bring our car to him for all major repairs and now he does oil changes on the too. He is someone we trust
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 05/27/2016
Review Created: 05/28/2016 09:05 PM
Dennis B., Owner at Dino's Car Care Center responded on 05/31/2016

Thank you, Judy, for your very kind words. We are so blessed to have such great, loyal customers and we do our utmost to take care of them in the best manner possible.

Claudia L. on 05/19/2016
"Trustworthy "
Honest and excellent service describes my experience every time I visit Dino's Car Care Center!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 05/18/2016
Review Created: 05/19/2016 05:44 AM
Dennis B., Owner at Dino's Car Care Center responded on 05/19/2016

Thank you, Claudia, for your kind words. We love when our customers are happy like you!

Michael B. on 05/14/2016
Michael said the business had to order the plastic clips that hold the fuel line in place, so they were not able to complete the service on his vehicle until the next day. He said they should anticipate needing these kind of things beforehand. He was happy overall.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Vehicle: Cadillac SRX
Service Date: 05/06/2016
Review Created: 05/07/2016 10:15 PM
Dennis B., Owner at Dino's Car Care Center responded on 05/09/2016

Thank you, Teresa, for your kind words. One of our favorite sayings is: "Our business is auto repair, but our speciality is Customer Service." We're very glad you're happy with your experience at our shop and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Anna M. on 04/28/2016
"Dennis Bills is very friendly and helpful"
Dennis is very friendly and helpful. My daughter really enjoys that she now can drive her car (the Dart) without it scraping against the driveway when she backs out or drives in. Thank you.
Vehicle: Dodge Dart
Service Date: 04/26/2016
Review Created: 04/28/2016 01:17 PM
Dennis B., Owner at Dino's Car Care Center responded on 04/28/2016

Thank you, Anna, for the great review. As you are aware, we are always here to help you in any way we can.