Discount Brake & Auto Repair

Review for Discount Brake & Auto Repair
Kevin C. ReScore Review on 03/10/2015
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Kevin said that nothing has been done to resolve his initial dissatisfaction because he never took his vehicle back. They told him they could not fix it.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Category: Service
Service Date: 02/18/2015
Review Created: 02/23/2015

Kevin said he dropped his vehicle off at 9:00 am before he went to work and he had asked them to call him. He never got a call so he went there and the leak that he told them to look into was not fixed. They told him they did not want to mess with it. The leak is worse than when he brought it in so they did something to it. He paid for a front end alignment and his vehicle is still pulling to the side. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Category: Service
Service Date: 02/18/2015
Review Created: 02/23/2015
Chris C. at Discount Brake & Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2015

My name is Chris Cochran, I am the owner of Discount Brake & Auto Repair.  When I saw your review, I reached out to call you but the number we have listed was answered by someone else.  We must have written it down wrong.  That would explain why you never received a phone call.  If my  memory is correct your vehicle has been lowered both front and rear.  Your alignment has a 6 month warranty, if it is still pulling by all by all means please bring it back and let us re-check it.  We have never been given a chance to make this right.  As far as the exhaust leak, the tech who looked at your car said it was missing bolts.  We offered to fix it but you declined the repair.  We didn't touch your exhaust except for inspection.  When bolts are missing, exhaust leaks get worse the longer you drive it without being properly tight.  We would like an opportunity to re-check your alignment.  We stand by all of our work and would like an opportunity to verify that our work right.  Since I do not have your correct phone number, please give me a call at 936-539-3040 so we can reschedule a time to check the alignment.  If you decide that you want us to fix your exhaust leak, we can do that as well.  Thank you, Chris Cochran