Mike M. on 09/08/2017
"Great "
Awesome services I would recommend to anyone I know.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 03:53 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 09/19/2017

Mike, thank you for sharing that! It's always a pleasure to see you. I look forward to seeing you in the future!

Annie O. on 08/24/2017
"I can always count on DK Motors"
Of course it is never good when your car needs a repair, but every time mine needs work done I take my car to DK Motors and they always do a great job of fixing my car in a timely manner and are always super friendly!
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 09:04 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 08/28/2017

Annie, you are an amazing customer! You take very good care of your vehicle. You are always patient and polite. Thank you so much for allowing us to take care of you vehicle needs. We are very lucky to have your business!

James H. on 08/23/2017
"very great and honest service!"
For anything that I am to lazy to do on my car I bring it to DK motors!!!! they even fixed Custom Completes mess up when they broke my oil pan 2 days before Christmas by driving an oversized drain plug in the drain hole. since then the only place I take my car! oil changes are in and out before you know it!
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 08:34 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 08/24/2017

It was great seeing you, James! Thank you for having faith in us. We will make sure you are always taken care of, regardless where you go for service. Although, we prefer you keep coming to us! ;)

Stephen B. on 08/19/2017
"DK Motors Service"
Service was prompt, professional, and reasonably priced. Did not try to sell me any unneeded service. Advised me of change in Rain-X windshield treatment before proceeding. Customer focused.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 450h
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 11:29 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 08/24/2017

Stephen, thank you for taking the time to leave this nice review! We work hard to run a very customer focused business here. Without our customers we would not have careers. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicles!

Jason H. on 08/19/2017
"Nothing but great things!"
I had yet another great experience with DK Motors. I dropped my van off in the morning and worked, and came down at lunch after a run, and it was ready and the staff was courteous, friendly, and quick to get me out and on with life! I highly recommend anyone use DK Motors for all their automotive needs.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 07:32 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 08/24/2017

It is always a pleasure being able to help you with vehicle maintenance! Your vehicles are in great shape. I look forward to seeing you next time!

Christopher K. on 08/17/2017
"Great service at a reasonable price. "
DK Motors handles all my auto repair needs. They are trustworthy advisers that communicate well with the customer and do the requested work/maintenance on time and at a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 08:04 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 08/24/2017

Christopher, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Thank you for letting us take care of your vehicles.

Lashawnda R. on 08/15/2017
"Very Helpful and Quick"
My favorite place to service my vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 04:23 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you, for taking the time to leave this nice review! This is great to hear!

Tara D. on 08/06/2017
"Civic"
The brake repair was completed timely and we were informed of the status every step of the way. A great experience!
Vehicle: Honda Civic Si
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 03:38 PM
Coletta E. on 07/29/2017
"Customer Service"
The staff is friendly, courteous, and very responsive to requests for scheduling, or changes in schedule. They always contact us if there is a question about going forward with a service, and are up front about costs. They complete the desired service in a timely way, and let us know when the job is done.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 05:05 AM
Joan T. on 07/18/2017
"Great customer service"
Had problems with my car and Devin sent someone to pick me up so didn't have to ride with tow truck driver. Also gave me a loaner to use while they figured out what was wrong with my car.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Blazer
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 05:50 PM
Colin E. on 07/11/2017
"Busy but Prompt Service and Thorough"
Twice I have taken my vehicles to DK Motors and they quickly and thoroughly took care of me and my wife.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Endeavor
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 01:46 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for sharing, Colin! We work very hard to make every customer experience the best we possibly can. Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your vehicle needs.

Kari U. on 07/09/2017
"oil change and bulb replacement"
Devin got me right in without an appointment. It worked out great!
Vehicle: Ford C-Max
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 07:10 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. You were very patient! I look forward to seeing you in the future!

Brent B. on 07/08/2017
"Great shop"
They do excellent work, back it up, and are reasonable. Very happy with the work I've had done there. As a plus they keep a record of your repairs/service online to that you can access your vehicles history easily. Highly recommend.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 06:03 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you, Brent! You have high standards for how your vehicle is serviced and I respect that! I am happy to hear you are taking advantage of your on-line vehicle profile! It is very convenient.

Kristen B. on 07/07/2017
"LOVE DK!"
I called Devin last minute as I was leaving town for a solo road trip. Not only did he bend over backwards getting me in, they dropped me off back at work instead of having me wait. They do such a thorough job on oil changes, that I felt completely confident I was safe for my long drive ahead. Two thumbs WAY up :)
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 09:23 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for the review, Kristen! You were very patient and understanding.

Lisa S. on 07/06/2017
"always a satisfied customer"
Devon and his team always go above and beyond my expectations they put my mind at ease with any concerns I have reguarding my vehicle. I will always use them for my car's needs.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Eclipse
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 08:43 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you, Lisa! We always appreciate your business here. It's not every day we get to work on such a unique vehicle.

Derek S. on 07/03/2017
"Friendly and fair"
I've tried many auto repair shops in Columbia and have decided to stay with DK Motors for their friendly and fair service. Devin explains everything in a way that I can understand as someone who knows very little about cars. I particularly like that he explains what repair options I need or don't need, and why I do or don't need them. I have confidence that when I go to DK Motors, I won't be scammed or otherwise nudged into unnecessary expenses.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 07/03/2017 02:01 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 07/04/2017

Derek, thank you for the kind words! It was really nice of you to share this. I am proud of what we do here and I enjoy helping people understand it. When I use another business for service I like to understand how things work. Empowering people with knowledge is one of the best ways to contribute to society, in my opinion! I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jamey N. on 07/01/2017
"2013 Jeep Wrangler"
Excellent service. Pointed out a protentail problem that could have caused me problems and extra cost. Thanks.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 05:53 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 07/03/2017

Jamey, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I am glad that issue was caught. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Cheryl E. on 06/23/2017
"Great Customer Service"
DK Motors is a great place to take you car for regular oil changes. I feel like they take care of my car just like they would take care of their own car.
Vehicle: Buick Lucerne
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 07:58 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you, Cheryl! We take pride in how we treat others and their property. I am very pleased to hear you are content with our service. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Annie O. on 06/22/2017
"Great Local Business"
I love going here to get work done on my car. Devin and the others are super friendly and helpful.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 01:30 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you, Annie! We all appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

Becky C. on 06/22/2017
"Fine Experience"
Took my vehicle in for a diagnosis and received the bad news: transmission. Decided not to go through with the repairs, but it was an overall fine experience with DK Motors. Every interaction that my husband and/or I had with them good. Folks were polite and courteous, and they were even willing to let me keep my car sitting there over the weekend before we had it hauled away. We appreciate the assistance and kind service.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 12:32 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We can't always tell you what you want to hear. We can however deliver information with clarity, honesty and a smile :)