Dons Auto Care Center

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Ed K. on 05/24/2017
Ed said he was very satisfied with the service and people at this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Review Created: 05/24/2017
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 05/25/2017

Thank you, Ed!

Cookie P. on 05/23/2017
Cookie said they are excellent and they always do a good job.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you, Cookie!

LAWRENCE B. on 05/22/2017
"Balbi PT Cruiser"
You ALWAYS give us excellent service. You take the time to explain things to us and work with us financially. We really appreciate you! Thank you.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017 12:17 PM
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 05/23/2017

Thank you, Lawrence.  We hope everything is going well!

Sally L. on 05/19/2017
Sally said she is very pleased with the service the business provides.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 05/23/2017

Thank you, Sally!

Tim S. on 05/17/2017
"Great"
They take great care of you and your vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017 09:14 PM
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 05/18/2017

Thank you, Tim!  Nice to see you, as always.

CLAIRE D. on 05/12/2017
"5 stars"
Great service..polite and very accommodating personnel.
Vehicle: Chrysler Concorde
Review Created: 05/12/2017 06:17 AM
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 05/12/2017

Thank you, Claire!

Tony G. on 05/12/2017
Tony said the business provided good service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 05/12/2017

Thanks, Tony!

Matt Z. on 05/12/2017
Matt said this business is very fair with their prices and they do not sell him things he doesn't need.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Review Created: 05/12/2017
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 05/18/2017

We're glad you think so, Matt!  Thank you.

Jim O. on 05/10/2017
Jim said the service at this business was timely and the communication was good. The mechanics did a great job.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 05/13/2017

It was great seeing you again, Jim.

Michael E. on 05/10/2017
Michael said they were really attentive to what he needed, and they didn't try pushing anything on him. They took care of what needed to be done and that was it. They had good customer service.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey

DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 05/08/2017

Thank you!

Rebecca Q. on 05/04/2017
"Fantastic customer service"
They are very accommodating and make sure to tell you what's going on. They keep you informed of all the diagnostics and give recommendations but aren't pushy about repairs to be made. They pay attention to the details and clearly enjoy what they do.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 04:56 PM
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 05/05/2017

We thank you, Rebecca.  We love to make sure our customers are informed and aware of what their vehicle needs and when.  And you are correct, we do love what we do!

Mr./Ms. D. on 05/04/2017
"Peace of mind "
Fair, Honest & Trustworthy. When I drop one of our vehicles off, I never have to worry about whether or not their team will do too little or too much. They ALWAYS have safety as their top priority. I actually thought that I needed rear brakes. Don could have said that I did and charged me. Rather than that, Don personally explained, in detail, why I did not need a brake job......Peace of mind!
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Review Created: 05/04/2017 05:09 AM
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 05/04/2017

Thank you!  We try to keep you safe and on the road without too much expense.

Phillip L. on 05/03/2017
Phillip said the service provided by this business was the best.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Review Created: 05/03/2017
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 05/05/2017

Thank you, Phillip!  It was good to see you.

Jason B. on 04/30/2017
"Squeaky wheel"
New to the area I lost a reliable and inexpensive mechanic back in Massachusetts. I choose dons due to proximity and it's good reputation from internet ratings such as this one. Long story short, I brought my car in due to some loud squealing sounds coming from the front driver side wheel. Dons reported to me that the sound was from the back of the car and needed new breaks, I was insistent that the sound was in fact from the front wheel but I did agree that the brakes did need to be fixed along with rotors knowing that the last time my mechanic serviced the car he told me that there was about 20% of the pads left. After doing the brakes and rotors they retested the car again, the noise continued and they removed a rock from between the rotor and backing plate. I picked up the car short after only to have the noise comeback within minutes of driving. I called dons, spoke with Don himself and returned to take the car back out. After hearing the noise he put it back on the lift removed the wheel, removed the rotor, and cleaned out rust and debris as best they could and again I was on my way. The next day again the sound returned, not quite as loud but still returned, I called and talked to Don again and brought the car back that night for service the next day. Don ended up grinding out the rust and the noise is no longer. Now, although I had to bring the car back a number of times for the same thing I did have a good experience with Dons. They were attentive, reasonable, timely, and responsive when given the chance to correct the original complaint. I did not pay a dollar beyond the original cost of doing the brakes, tire rotation, and air filter. The actual problem I was having seemed a bit out of the ordinary and just needed to be diagnosed a few times. Overall I like Dons, they are a people friendly business and seem fair and honest with their service recommendations.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 04/30/2017 03:18 PM
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 05/04/2017

We do apologize for the inconvenience of coming back, but we do appreciate that you gave us a chance to correct what we initially missed as well as your patience and understanding.  We're glad you're happy with our work and we look forward to seeing you in the future.  Thank you, Jason!

Brendon F. on 04/28/2017
Spoke with Karen. She said this business got her in pretty quickly and they got the job done quickly.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 05/02/2017

Thank you, Karen!

Ray E. on 04/27/2017
"Hard to change mechanics "
I have been using the same car mechanic for over 30 years as he was right down the street from my office. Once I retired it didn't make sense to drive 15 miles each way to have my cars serviced. My son recommended Don and now after two visits I'm more than comfortable. My trust is back! They are professional, affordable and always accommodating. Couldn't be happier
Vehicle: Saturn Sky
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017 06:22 AM
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 04/27/2017

Thank you, Ray!  We're glad you gave us a shot.

JACK L. on 04/27/2017
"Saturn"
These guys are good!
Vehicle: Saturn SL2
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017 05:13 AM

Thank you, Jack!

JEFF C. on 04/24/2017
"Very responsive to urgent problems."
Don's Auto is always helpful by repairing any urgent issues promptly. I trust them when there is repairs that need to be done that they complete those jobs in the least expensive but best way possible.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 06:43 AM
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 04/25/2017

Thank you for thinking of us!  We hope the trip is a safe one.

Lauren K. on 04/24/2017
Lauren said this business provided reliable service and she enjoyed working with them.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017
DON W. at Dons Auto Care Center responded on 04/27/2017

We appreciate the kind words, Lauren!  We hope to see you again.