Doug's Lynnwood Mazda

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Alexander H. on 03/15/2017
"Great enviroment!"
I'm going to be blunt, really don't like to go car shopping or tagging along with friends car shopping because there is a lot that goes into buying a car i.e visual appeal, matches to the buyer, inside comfort, etc. I feel like this almost ruins the fun having process of car exploring. My friend already had a car in mind, which was a huge up. The biggest help was from Caroline Capoun, she saw that we had a car in mind, were interested, and looking for the finer details before making a final decision. This cut MUCH of the down time out and allowed us more time focus on settling for a purchase. As soon as we walked in the main lobby we were left unattended for no more than 20 seconds before Caroline asked if we'd been helped. After telling her what we were looking for, no less than another 5 minutes went by and my friend was test driving the car in mind. We were on our way.
This was Hands down the best experience I've had while participating/buying a car. I would recommend both Doug's Lynnwood Mazda and Caroline to family and anyone in the market for new and used cars.
Service Date: 03/11/2017
Review Created: 03/15/2017 11:04 PM
Kendall W. on 02/09/2017
"Great experience!"
Thank you Caroline Capoun, it was a privilege to be helped by you! You answered all of my questions and gave me confidence in my new purchase. I will defiantly use you again and Hands down recommend you to anyone I know!
Service Date: 02/01/2017
Review Created: 02/09/2017 09:08 PM
Nigel P. on 02/04/2017
"test drive"
While my car was being serviced Rayn let me test drive a new Mazda 3. It was an all around good experience. When it comes time to buy again i'll definitely come back
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/04/2017 10:36 AM
Rachel T. on 12/16/2016
"New Car"
Thank you Fred Stephan for helping me out on getting a new car. I love my 2016 Mazda CX-3.
Service Date: 12/08/2016
Review Created: 12/16/2016 10:12 AM
Susan S. on 10/23/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great people to work with!"
I was in with my daughter to look at a car we'd seen on line. Joe helped us right away and my daughter test drove the car. Joe showed us other cars to compare and we decided to buy the one we came to see in the first place. It did take about 2 1/2 hours to complete the process, but I've bought enough cars to know that it's just the way it is. Joe made it as easy as possible and Jon the finance guy worked to get the best possible rate and was also great to deal with. All in all it was a positive experience and my daughter is thrilled with her new car. I would definitely buy from Doug's again!
Service Date: 10/23/2016
Review Created: 10/23/2016 07:59 PM
MICHELLE H. on 09/13/2016
"Ray - she is absolutely the best"
Ray is da bombest
Service Date: 08/27/2016
Review Created: 09/13/2016 09:05 AM
CONNIE H. on 09/11/2016
" Good Job!"
Always courteous and friendly; explain what service is being done. Able to wait while routine service is done.
Service Date: 08/20/2016
Review Created: 09/11/2016 06:09 PM
DAVID S. on 09/09/2016
"Great experience!"
We bought our new cx5 from Cody who was very easy to work with and did not pressure us like other dealships did.
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 08/22/2016
Review Created: 09/09/2016 06:59 PM
KRISTEN K. on 09/01/2016
"Frustrating scheduling"
I was waiting on a. Quote from Lisa the service manager for over a week. It cut it really close to my vacation.they worked on the clips to my passenger seat because the plastic side piece keeps detaching. A friend sat on the front seat and it popped off again... ugh. I usually have such great service this time dealing with the service Manger proved to be a challenge. She did give me an overall discount but it wasn't enough for what I had to deal with.
Review Created: 09/01/2016 06:28 PM
Lisa R., Service Director at Doug's Lynnwood Mazda responded on 09/01/2016

Hi Kristen, I am sorry for your frustration.  I offered you the discount as a goodwill gesture, not as an apology.

When we originally spoke on August 2nd, you said you would email me your VIN so I could give you an accurate quote.  You emailed that information to me late in the day on Wed, August 10.  I was out of the office for a long weekend that week and responded on Monday morning.  I am very sorry for the delay but I was unaware of any urgency on your part.  I did not mean to frustrate you.

The broken seat clips were replaced when you came in and we did not see any reason to replace the whole trim piece because it was not broken.  Because the vehicle is higher off the ground than a sedan, it is easy to sit on the very edge of the seat and pop the trim off.  We can re-install the trim & replace the clips if they are broken again.  I will be happy to do this for you at no charge.  Please let me know so that I can order the clips if needed.

Again, I am sorry for your frustration, it was not intentional.  Lisa

Lisa Reager, Service Director
Doug's Mazda Hyundai
425-774-3551
LESLIE B. on 09/01/2016
"Service Department rocks!"
The people working the service department do a super job to explain the status of your car , what the options are, and give all the information to keep you informed. They also give a loaner car at no extra charge and were accommodating with the two-credit card payment.
Vehicle: MAZDA PROTEGE5
Review Created: 09/01/2016 05:40 PM
PATRICIA L. on 09/01/2016
"FRIENDLY STAFF"
IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO HAVE MY VEHICLE SERVICED AT DOUG'S BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY EFFICIENT AND FRIENDLY. I DO WISH THAT THEY WERE STILL WASHING VEHICLES AFTER SERVICE. THEY DO HOWEVER PROVIDE A FREE BROWN BEAR CAR WASH.
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA6
Review Created: 09/01/2016 02:53 PM
KEVIN S. on 08/29/2016
"They even replaced my key fob battery for free"
No complaints!
Service Date: 08/13/2016
Review Created: 08/29/2016 09:25 PM
KAREN S. on 08/29/2016
"Did not put a gasket on the oil filter left plug loose leaked oil. Changed prior to relocation to CO & had to have another oil change and filter done as soon as we arrived "
See above
Service Date: 08/12/2016
Review Created: 08/29/2016 09:08 PM
HEIDI P. on 08/25/2016
"Great product and service"
I have a Mazda MPV 1995 that I still own and now a 2015 CX5. I bought both at Doug's and would return for my next one. Why mess with great service and products?
Service Date: 08/10/2016
Review Created: 08/25/2016 04:49 PM
JENNIFER W. on 08/25/2016
"The lady who help did great job."
Great job.
Vehicle: MAZDA CX-9
Service Date: 08/10/2016
Review Created: 08/25/2016 04:41 PM
RANDI L. on 08/25/2016
"The Mazda brand and Staff"
I have been in the car business for several years. I have driven almost every type of vehicle and I have to say the my new Mazda 6 if by far my favorite car. Fred explained all of the features (and there is a lot ). I was amazed and still am by everything the Mazda 6 has to offer. I spend a lot of time in my car so comfort and gas mileage is an important thing for me. I love how comfortable I am and how less often I have to go to the gas station. Everyone at Doug's Mazda was great from detail to Management. Thank you Doug's for the great car and great experience.
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA6
Service Date: 08/03/2016
Review Created: 08/25/2016 03:34 PM
ALAN C. on 08/25/2016
"I am very satisfied with sells & service staff. I feel welcomed & everyone's there to assist...good job! I am life time customer.G"
Very happy with the service & customer care. Keep up the good job!
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/25/2016 11:15 AM
BRENNAN R. on 08/24/2016
"Great service! Friendly staff! "
Very helpful staff, from sales to employees in the service department.
Vehicle: MAZDA MX-5 MIATA
Vehicle: MAZDA CX-9
Service Date: 08/03/2016
Review Created: 08/23/2016 08:39 PM
Meloney D. on 08/23/2016
"I will be a returning customer "
I worked with Mac and Rafael at dougs Mazda! They did everything they could to get me in the car I wanted! The process was very quick and I couldn't be happier! Yay to my brand new Mazda!
Category: Sales