Driven Import Auto Care

Jonelle S. on 09/21/2017
"Always Willing to do their best"
The owner is the best he does his job and he is fair
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 08:08 PM
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 09/22/2017

Thank you for your business, I'm sorry we could not resolve your key issue due to our coding and reprogramming capability. Come see us anytime!

Gerard S. on 09/21/2017
"Great Service"
Able to service vehicle on short notice resolving several issues on 1 convenient service appointment. Quality work. Even adjusted the emergency brake as a bonus.Will definitely be a repeat customer.
Vehicle: BMW 328i
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 07:29 PM
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 09/22/2017

Thank you so much for your business, glad we could get you taken care of. Call or come by anytime

Ken J. on 09/14/2017
"Attention to Detail."
I take great care of my BMW. It is very clean inside and out. When I picked up my car, i found grease on my interior door handle, drivers seat, floor mat, threshold trim, and a few more areas. I notice you keep your waiting area very clean. Why not take the same level of care on my car? It really is a statement of your business. I can't judge your performance from stuff I can't see (like an oil change or brake fluid flush). So I put heavy weight on customer care. Yes you are friendly. Yes you have a fair price, yes you seem honest. And yes you have a very nice waiting area. But... my car was returned to me greasy. I now wonder if such oversight to attention to detail is in your work? Very simple .measures can correct this shortcoming in your business.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 02:41 AM
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 09/14/2017

I do appologize that we left grease in your vehicle, we wanted to go above and beyond to make sure you were 100% completely satisfied and come pick up your vehicle and complete a full detail on it at no cost to you, but understand you aleady cleaned it and declined our offer to do so. We will make every concious effort to not leave any unwanted residue or anything behind again. Thank you for your continued business and also for refering us to friends.

Cindy S. on 09/05/2017
"Can you trust your mechanic?"
I trust the mechanics and team at Driven Import Auto Care to correctly diagnose my car problems and fix them! I have taken my car to them 3x iver the last year, with various problems and questions, and they have fixed problems at reasonable cost, and even recommended that I could wait and watch - rather than suggest possible problems that will run up the final bill.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 01:38 PM
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 09/08/2017

Thank you Mrs.Shaw we appreciate your business and the trust you have in us!!

Ryan W. on 08/24/2017
Ryan said they were great. He has been visiting them for years and their service is great.
Vehicle: Toyota Land Cruiser
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for your continued business sir!

Dennis B. on 08/15/2017
"Great and confident service"
So far I have only needed fluid change services from Driven but won't hesitate to bring my vehicles if anything further is necessary. The staff are very courteous, helpful, and gladly tolerated all my questions. Another nice perk is they have a great waiting room to be stuck in if needed.
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 10:23 AM
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you so much for your busines and the kind words, we really appreciate it.

Tony C. on 08/15/2017
Tony said he was satisfied with the service from this business.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 09/08/2017

Thank you for your business.

Suzi B. on 08/12/2017
"Driven import Auto Care is the absolute BEST!"
I have a Mercedes and driven is the only company I will let work on my car! I have had my car serviced at other places and the work done by the guys at Driven far exceeds any place I have ever been. They are extremely courteous, professional and they do an exceptional job repairing my car. Their prices are also extremely reasonable. I am now a devoted customer for life and would never take my car anywhere else to be serviced! 10 stars for Driven👍
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 08:32 AM
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 08/28/2017

You are too kind, thank you again for your business!!

Nick W. on 08/08/2017
"Jeep grand cherokee "
This is just one of several times that driven has worked on one of my cars. They are always professional, friendly and reasonably priced. I do a lot of my own work but driven in the only place in town that I trust to work on my car when I have a project I can't take on.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 08:36 PM
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you for your business, we look forward to servicing your vehicles again.

Austin B. on 08/04/2017
"Superb Service"
These guys are great: they follow up, they are intelligent, they have attention to detail , a clean shop, and transparent. I will recommend Perry and his team to people around town and I will be back! Thanks guys.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 11:00 AM
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you for coming in, we appreciate your business!

George H. on 07/28/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Fast response "
In and out quickly. Everyone was nice, polite, and professional. Short wait fixed the pry.
Review Created: 07/28/2017 06:07 AM
George H. on 07/28/2017
"Quick help and solution"
Quick appointment, short wait. Everyone was nice , polite, and knowledgeable. Fixed the problem.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E320
Review Created: 07/28/2017 06:04 AM
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 08/28/2017

Come by anytime, we appreciate your business.

Jeff T. on 07/28/2017
Jeff said they have always been good to him.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you for your business, come see us anytime!

Maryjane G. on 07/25/2017
Maryjane said this business is honest and they have very good service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you, come by anytime!!

Kevin J. on 07/24/2017
Kevin said the staff do all of the work on his vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 08/28/2017

Thanks for the business, sir!!

Devin S. on 07/21/2017
Devin said he's pleased with their customer service.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you for your business.

Tommy C. on 07/17/2017
Tommy said this business provided excellent service.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline Wagon
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 08/28/2017

We appreicate your business and look forward to continual service with you and your company!

Tonja B. on 07/14/2017
"Great service"
Same day service. I have recommended 2 people to the shop already.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 01:50 PM
Jason K. on 07/14/2017
Jason said the service from this business was amazing. They had a fair price.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017
Kelley M. on 06/29/2017
"Professional, Nice, and Fair"
So glad we found Driven Import Auto Care - we get better service here than at the Audi or Volvo dealerships. I've sat and worked in the lobby while waiting and am always impressed at how consistent their level of awesome service is with each and every customer that calls or comes through the door. When you find a team like this you stick with them. If you're reading this review looking for somewhere to take your import, make an appointment - try visiting them on facebook, its easy to schedule service through their page.
Vehicle: Audi Q7
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 05:26 PM
Dustin P. at Driven Import Auto Care responded on 07/12/2017

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you!