Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667
Jeffrey G. on 04/25/2016
Jeffrey said he dropped a tire off at this business to have them reseal it, it's almost been 4 weeks, and he hasn't received the tire back or a phone call updating him on what's going on.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E320
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/01/2016
Review Created: 04/25/2016
Chris K. at Duxbury Motorworks responded on 04/27/2016

Jeffery-

It was discussed you were to come back for the tire. Your Phone goes straight to message, which I would imagine you are not listening to. Please consider the long history we have with you, and whether your currrent scoring fairly reflects our service. Also, answer your phone.

Trudy S. ReScore Review on 03/07/2016
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 03/04/2016
Review Created: 03/06/2016 03:12 PM

"Chris "
Nice easy going man comfortable sofa and no Television
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 03/04/2016
Review Created: 03/06/2016 03:12 PM
Chris K. at Duxbury Motorworks responded on 03/07/2016

Hello Trudy,

As always, it's nice to be appreciated for what we do and offer. I think (hope?) you meant to score a "5" as opposed to a "1". Please call me if there are any issues I may not be aware of.

Thanks,
Chris

MICHAEL T. on 12/22/2015
"Late on Saturday appointment, repeatedly missed times"
Owner took my appointment for oil change, it was not in the book when I arrived there. Left car for 2 hours, still not ready when promised. Had to wait another hour and a half which made me late for my child's sporting event. This was just an oil change, I could imagine what other services take and when a mistake is recognized like the original appointment mistake an effort should be made to reconcile quickly which still didn't happen.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 12/19/2015
Review Created: 12/22/2015 04:45 AM
Chris K. at Duxbury Motorworks responded on 12/23/2015

Michael,

I very much apologize if things did not go smoothly for you during your last visit. As I understand it, you arrived to drop your vehicle off for several hours for a basic service, with a pick up time between 12 and 2pm. Frequently, when a vehicle is going to be dropped off for a basic service, it does not get entered to the schedule, it just is done by your desired time. When you called at 12:30 you were advised they were chasing other issues on your vehicle, potentially serious steering and fluid leaks, and would be ready by 1pm. You arrived, and were on the road by 1:10. I've tried to contact you directly, please feel free to call me. I would appreciate you re-evaluating your survey responces, reflecting the service we have always provided for both you and your vehicles.

KAREN L. ReScore Review on 12/08/2015
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Reacted too quickly..........."
I am sorry I did not contact you directly, as that probably would have been a better way of expressing my frustration. Chris is great and I have never had a problem with him personally. I just have a lot going on right now and spending money that was not needed just set me off. Chris has agreed to a refund and I would consider returning as this has been handle in a professional manner.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 11/28/2015
Review Created: 12/03/2015 03:33 PM

"Not coming back!!!"
I brought my jeep in for a check engine light. They replaced the coil and sent me on my way. Next day I drive it the light came back on. I bring it back in (losing pay for going in late to work) only to be told that the coil was not the problem after all. Brought it to the dealership- it was a spark plug!!! Very expensive spark plug!! Thanks!!
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 11/28/2015
Review Created: 12/03/2015 03:33 PM
Chris K. at Duxbury Motorworks responded on 12/04/2015

Karen-

Very sorry our diagnosis was not correct. As always, good customer relationships are more important than profit.  Please call us so we can credit this repair attempt back to you. Either stop in, or call. Though not often, we have made mistakes but have always done the right thing by our customers.

BOB E. on 08/25/2013
"suggested work not done properly"
car went in for wheel bearing replacement and was told ABS speed sensor needed to be replaced also even though no warning light indicated it. Agreed to the service but as soon as I left shop after work completed ABS warning light came on. Service manager said will need to bring car back and check other sensors. Not sure if first sensor needed to be replaced at all and if it was even replaced properly. This after an incident with another vehicle.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 08/23/2013
Review Created: 08/25/2013 08:20 AM
Chris K. at Duxbury Motorworks responded on 08/26/2013

Mr. Edwards, Chris (the owner) is aware of the issue with your vehicle, and encourages bringing the vehicle back to us so that we may fix this for you. As always, customer service is our highest priority, and we would like to make this right for you.