Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667
Geno K. ReScore Review on 02/18/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Geno said his experience at this business was good but he is not sure about what they did to resolve any initial dissatisfaction.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 02/06/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017

Geno said he was not completely satisfied with the overall experience because there were some follow up issues.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 02/06/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017
Chris K. at Duxbury Motorworks responded on 02/16/2017

Geno-

As always we are comitted to putting forth our best efforts in everything we do. Your vehicle had a number of issues and we appreciate your faith in us as we tackled them. I certainly share your frustration when the desired goals aren't achieved as quickly as we might hope.

Jay T. on 07/29/2016
"So, so"
I was disappointed in recent service as they over promised and under performed. We were on a tight schedule and despite assurances that the car would be completed on time, it was 3 and a half hours late. This caused a major scheduling hassle for us. Just be realistic in your promises. If you don't think it is possible then don't set a false expectation.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 07/28/2016
Review Created: 07/29/2016 06:07 AM
Chris K. at Duxbury Motorworks responded on 07/30/2016

Jay,

I am truly sorry that this visit did not measure up to your past experiences with us. To say that the work on your vehicle was labor intensive is an understatement, and we truly apologize for any dissruption to your schedule. Please remember, we do have loaner vehicles available, which I think you were offered, to take some of the hassle out of dropping a vehicle off for service. I would hope that you could reflect on your scoring, and shed a more favorable responce taking into account our history together, and the total commitment we pursue in regards to customer satisfaction.

Leandro V. on 05/23/2015
Leandro said this business was good.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 05/16/2015
Review Created: 05/23/2015
Chris K. at Duxbury Motorworks responded on 05/27/2015

Leandro,

I am puzzled by your rating of my business at a "3", instead of "5". You have indicated that you would reccomend our services, and indeed we have always been responsive to your automotive needs, providing prompt service at reasonable prices. Would you please reconsider your scoring, and adjust it to reflect what I believe you really intend it to? These scores are very important to any business, as an owner of one I know you are aware of this. Thanks for your consideration of this.

Geno K. on 11/19/2014
Geno said there were major issues with his vehicle but it was due to manufacturer error. He is satisfied overall with the business.
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 11/11/2014
Review Created: 11/19/2014
Chris K. at Duxbury Motorworks responded on 11/30/2014

Geno,

I can appreciate the frustration of having your vehicle tied up longer than anticipated. And, as you note the problem was with a part and its manufacturer. We did everything possible to rectify the situation, and I know that you are aware of that. But by scoring us less than 5 star in your rating you are damaging our reputation which if you review other responces by our customers, is very solid. We work hard on that. Every opinion is important. If we truly performed poorly in the work we did, than I would understand your scoring and support it. But I think you are holding us accountable, unfairly, for that which we had no control over. I would ask you to evaluate us in terms of the service we delivered-pricing,communication, etc. Won't you please reconsider and provide feedback that directly reflects on Duxbury Motorworks?

Patrick J. on 09/16/2013
Patrick said he had to bring his vehicle back because there was oil smeared under his vehicle and they cleaned it up.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee