Eagle Automotive & Air Conditioning

ERIC S. on 08/13/2015
"Glove Compartment Issue"
When I found the glove compartment not connected and then supposedly fixed I went on my way. Last Thursday I went to wash my car for family coming in and found a piece of black plastic then a module on the floor. I have sense noticed more vibration than normal coming through the glove compartment when starting up and going over rough roads. Also my button to automatically unlock the truck inside the car has stopped working. I am not sure if this is related to the module and glove compartment issue so I wanted to ask. Next time I bring in my car I'd like someone to reattach the glove compartment correctly, I remember the mechanic stating there were only two latches but I think that is because all of the latches where connected back properly due to vibration and noise I am now experiencing. I'll come and talk to John about fixing when I am either in the area if it gets too bad.
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 08/04/2015
Review Created: 08/13/2015 06:33 AM
Danny O., President at Eagle Automotive & Air Conditioning responded on 08/13/2015

Hello Eric,
sorry about your experience with the glove box an d noises.
If you can make plans to get the vehicle back to us,we will
find out what it takes to get it right.We value your business and want to make sure you are satisfied.

Danny O'Quinn