Easton Motors

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Review for Easton Motors
TAMMY P. on 06/26/2013
"hard to explain"
I know this may not be where I am to put this but would like to explain more. I love going to Easton Motors I bought a few cars from Lawerence. But with my last purchase on this last car I am becoming more and more disappointed with my choice. It has already had to go in for this to be replaced control arms, front wheel alignment, adjust caster/camber/and toe. It will be going back in again on Wednesday July 3rd for the turn signal switch. And my most recent is when car is at a half tank of gas it goes down the next time I turn on car an 1/8 of a tank of gas. Which does not leave me the half a tank of gas but now less then by an 1/8, it does this everytime. When it gets to a 1/4 tank of gas I can only go 70-75 miles on it when I have a friend that has the same year and extra on their car and they still can go over 150 miles on theirs. I am very disappointed this time around and wish for this to be taken cared of either by fixing car or a different car.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6