Overall Rating 4.2105279/5Overall Rating 4.2105279/5Overall Rating 4.2105279/5Overall Rating 4.2105279/5rating 4.2105279
Overall Rating 1.89474/5rating 1.89474rating 1.89474rating 1.89474rating 1.89474
Alan J. on 07/27/2017
"New car service."
Value for the money. Friendly people. Services rendered explained.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 12:35 PM
David A. on 07/26/2017
"Great people, passionate service and they remember you!"
Called in the am for a same day oil change and got right in. Duke and the team are awesome and I'll recommend the team always.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 10:33 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/27/2017

David, thank you so much for the wonderful rating and review. The entire service department at Elhart thanks you! Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

JOHN H. on 07/24/2017
"Great service. Very customer friendly"
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 07/24/2017 04:51 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

John, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great rating. I am thrilled our team was able to provide you with top notch service and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Dwayne T. on 07/24/2017
"So efficient. So Professional."
Am very happy with Elhart.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 07/24/2017 07:37 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/24/2017

We at Elhart would like to thank you for your kind words and time. By perfecting our knowledge of our product we hope to be as efficient as possible. We are ecstatic that our dealership has won you over and hope for your business in the near future. Happy driving!

Mary T. on 07/21/2017
"dependability, friendliness"
will continue to have my car serviced there
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 07/21/2017 10:30 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/24/2017

Mary, thank you for your time and business. I am thrilled to hear that our team was able to provide you with top-notch service. I have confirmed that our team made all checks necessary and the incomplete checklist was a clerical error. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Douglas S. on 07/18/2017
"Hyundai service"
Efficient and done on time.
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 03:23 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/19/2017

Douglas, we at Elhart would like to thank you for your kind words and time. By perfecting our knowledge of our product we hope to be as efficient as possible. We are ecstatic that our dealership has won you over and hope for your business in the near future.

Verified Customer on 07/18/2017
"Good service "
I take my car every time to thid dealer tjey aleayd on time.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 11:35 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great rating. By perfecting our knowledge of our product we hope to be as efficient as possible, it's wonderful to know you experienced this first-hand. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Bruce M. on 07/17/2017
"Prompt, clean, & comfortable"
I needed an oil change, which was included free with the engine check required by a recent recall. The appointment was for an hour or more, but the car was ready in less then an hour. I relaxed with coffee and a snack while I waited.
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 12:10 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this excellent review, Bruce. We are always thrilled to hear from our happy customers. We strive for friendly and efficient service in all that we do, and we are pleased to learn you were able to experience that first-hand.Thanks again for sharing and happy driving!

GERALD O. on 07/16/2017
"good job...friendly service tech.."
excellent experience
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 06:55 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/17/2017

Gerald, we love hearing feedback from our customers and are glad that your service visit went so well! We pride ourselves on providing top of the line service and love knowing that we've succeeded in this effort. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy driving!

Kari V. on 07/16/2017
"Quality friendly service"
Very pleased with my service. It is always good quality and super friendly.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 12:25 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you so much for this great feedback, Kari. We strive for friendly and efficient service in all that we do, and we are pleased to learn you were able to experience that first-hand. As always, if there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Pat B. on 07/15/2017
"Great People"
I greatly appreciated dealing with each of your team members that I came in contact with.
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 06:39 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/17/2017

Pat, thank you for your time and business. I am very happy to hear that your overall experience with us has been efficient and pleasant. Our team takes customer service very seriously and I'm thrilled to know that you are satisfied with your services. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call.

Janice B. on 07/14/2017
"Fast Friendly service"
I always bring my car here for service. Always happy with the friendly people there.
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 02:23 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/17/2017

Janice, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great feedback. Our entire service department will appreciate this feedback. Elhart prides ourselves on how we treat our customers and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting our standards. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Amber L. on 07/14/2017
"Excellent Service as always"
I drive from Grand Rapids to Holland for my routine maintenance because of their quality service and respect for their customers. I trust them and I'm always satisfied.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 05:05 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/14/2017

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback, Amber! We're glad it was worth the trip for you to visit and do business with us. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. If there is anything more that we can do please let us know.

Frederick H. on 07/12/2017
"Awesomeness "
Awesome experience, Duke and staff did an excellent job, this is my second time servicing my Equus there . Highly recommend them they provide awesome customer service !!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Equus
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 08:50 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/13/2017

Thank you for visiting Elhart, we appreciate your business! Our team works hard to make sure every customer experiences the best service possible, and it's wonderful to know this was reflected in your recent visit. We are happy to assist in servicing your Equus, and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit! As always, if you have any questions or need anything, please feel free to reach out to us directly. Happy Driving Frederick.

Kimberly M. on 07/11/2017
"Great service"
#1
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 05:20 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/12/2017

Kimberly, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review and rating. Our team strives to provide each guest with top-notch service and feedback like this assures us that we are doing just that. As always, please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Merrie D. on 07/11/2017
"Service campaign from Hyundai"
Made an appointment on June 30, 2017, but no part was available. Today is July 11, 2017 and I have heard nothing about the part being available.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 07/11/2017 10:27 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/12/2017

Merrie, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. I will personally check on your part and our service manager will call you with any information. Again, I am very sorry and we will be contacting you.

Frederick K. on 07/07/2017
"You do everything right"
Good Service
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 10:07 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/10/2017

Frederick, thank you for your time in filling out our survey. Your kind words and time are greatly appreciated. By perfecting our knowledge of our product we hope to be as efficient as possible, it's wonderful to know you experienced this first hand.

Doug A. on 07/05/2017
"Excellent service!"
I drive to Holland from Grand Rapids because the Hyundai dealer here has awful customer service. The Holland dealership (Elhart) has excellent service. I drop off the car, they shuttle me to Biggby's coffee house and then come pick me up when it is done. At the end, they review everything that was done with me and give me recommendations for future service if needed. I plan to buy my next car there.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/05/2017 09:38 AM
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/05/2017

Doug, we are thrilled to hear that you are extremely pleased with your experiences at our dealership! Thank you for taking the time to share such stellar feedback, we appreciate your recommendations and will pass this message on to Jon, Lee, and the rest of the Elhart Team! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to come see us, we appreciate your business! Happy Driving!

Stephen S. on 07/04/2017
"Awesome"
Great people
Review Created: 07/04/2017 12:04 PM
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/05/2017

Thank you for visiting our Elhart service department and for taking the time to complete this review. Our top priority continues to be providing our customers with the best service possible. It's wonderful to know your recent experience also reflected this. Once again, thank you!

616.392.8516
Verified Customer on 07/04/2017
"Personal"
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 09:53 AM
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations at Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/05/2017

Thank you for visiting Elhart Hyundai, we appreciate your business and the time you took to write this review! We are happy to assist in servicing your 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe, and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit! As always, if you have any questions or need anything, please feel free to reach out to us directly. Happy Driving!

616.392.8516