Emporium Muffler And Brakes 2

FOSTER P. on 07/21/2017
"Service"
Very helpful reasonable and friendly.
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 08:41 PM
Mylan Leo S. on 07/01/2017
"Good shop"
Cleaning shop, fast work, nice people.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 06:15 AM
Allen S. on 06/15/2017
"Experienced mechanics and personnel + fine management"
Fast honest repairs , friendly personnel , recommend this business & in Oak Lawn !
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017 11:26 AM
Kruckow E. on 06/15/2017
Kruckow said the advertisements this business puts out is true and the guy he worked with was great. They gave him a great price, his vehicle is working great and he will be back. He also said he had a good experience, they were nice about explaining stuff to him and they stand by their words.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017
donna r. on 06/08/2017
"Honest Mechnics"
I went in to find out why I had a noise on the passenger side front tire. Miguel (I think) told me that when Firestone had replaced my front ball joint they did not replace the elbow. Unfortunately the elbow is sold as a one piece unit with the ball joint. I was not happy with Firestone. He recommended that I talk to Firestone before having the work done and paying twice for the same part. I did talk to Firestone and they replaced the elbow with no charge. This could have been a costly repair for me had it not been for the honesty that Miguel showed. I am now a loyal customer to Emporium and have been telling friends how great they are there.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 06:29 PM
Joan R. on 05/18/2017
Spoke with John. He said it's the price and he likes everything about them. He would definitely use them again.
Vehicle: RAM 1500
Service Date: 04/29/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017
mike m. on 04/27/2017
"Very Satisfied"
Great job and a friendly staff. I already have recommended you to my neighbor. FYI, your advertisement sign in the front window has Emissions spelled wrong. Good Luck!
Vehicle: Dodge Ram Wagon
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017 10:09 AM
Bob C. on 04/19/2017
Bob said the business did fine. However, there was a scratch on the tailgate.
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017
donna r. on 04/07/2017
"Emporium Muffler Midlothian"
I was pleasantly surprised at the great service I received at Emporium Muffler in Midlothian. I explained to Miguel that I had some work done at Firestone (new tires and 2 ball joints replaced in February) and had gone back there 4 times because of the muffler noise and 2 other small issues. I explained to Miguel that someone thought it might be a heat panel over the muffler. He was able to take me right away (I did not have an appointment) and he put the car up and brought me back to show me what the problems were. It was my catalytic converter and flex pipe. They were rusted and broken. I asked for a quote and he gave me such a reasonable price and I asked how long as I had to be at my volunteer position at 1. It was 12:20 pm when I arrived. Miguel said they could replace it in 20 minutes and they had all the parts in stock. Wow being treated so great was a new experience. I told him to go ahead. They then found that the flex pipe was going (not completely gone but would not last long) and I asked if they could do that now as well. All work was done at a very reasonable price and I was out of there at 12:50 pm. I have been telling all my friends how great this place is and the personnel working there were so nice. I wanted to leave a review on Yelp or someplace but wasn't sure where to write it. I highly recommend this place and will be going back if I have any other issues.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017 09:39 PM
Chris M. at Emporium Muffler And Brakes 2 responded on 04/08/2017

Thank you so very much for the kind words Donna, Miguel strives to do the best he can for the customer by providing quick but accurate diagnosis and follows it up with getting work done in the same quick and accurate manor. Miguel believes in taking great care of his customers so we have a customer for life that can service their vehicles with confidence they will be well taken care of . It is customers like you that make it worth all the effort and we appreciate the recomendations. Miguel recently opened a second location at 10828 S. Cicero in Oak Lawn and maintain's the same great service at that location as well, Please let friends and family know we have 2 locations and would love to help them anytime service is needed!Thank you again and have a great day!

Chris Martin
Service Advisor
Emporium Muffler And Brakes
(708) 576-8650
diomicio b. on 04/07/2017
"Exelent custumer service i will return and recommend this place "
Exelent custumer service i will return and recommend this place
Vehicle: Toyota T100
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017 06:04 AM
Chris M. at Emporium Muffler And Brakes 2 responded on 04/08/2017

Thank you, We are very grateful for the 5 stars. Please let friends and family know about your experience with us also. Here at Emporium Muffler and Brake we try very hard to be the best we can for our customers. Please stop in anytime and we would be thrilled to help you out again.Have a great Day!

Chris Martin