Eurasian Garage Inc

Review for Eurasian Garage Inc
Arnold F. on 05/13/2016
"Reggie and Bill Are My New Heroes!"
I brought my 06 Volvo S40 to Eurasian after walking out of a nightmare situation with another garage. My car had been overheating and my husband and I (having not been born yesterday) had given it a "home" diagnosis as a thermostat problem. We went to a random garage thinking that it would be an easy enough fix for any mechanic but when I finally got my car back (after 2 days and supposedly 4 different thermostats) it had the same problem, only worse. Panicking, and not really knowing any good mechanics, I found Eurasian on Google. Their reviews impressed me so I immediately limped in late on a Friday afternoon. Bill read my body language as soon as I walked in the door and offered up an ear. After listening to me rattle my problems and frustration for a few minutes he asked Reggie to stop what he was doing (understand now that these guys are BUSY!) to take a look at my car, which is exactly what he did. After doing so, Reggie sat down with me one on one and ran down several scenarios. Knowing that I was desperate they were able to fit my car in within a couple of days. A few days later, I've got my car back and it's just like I never had the overheating problem! Everyone at Eurasian was extremely helpful and HONEST. Apparently, the first garage had either not done the work at all or put the wrong thermostat in my car! Eurasian could have seen this as an opportunity to take advantage of me and charge me for a much larger problem (since I was under the impression that the thermostat had been changed) but they did everything right! My only issue with the visit was that it took longer to fix the car than I would have really liked but like I mentioned earlier, this place is busy. Obviously for good reason. They are the best in town when it comes to foreign vehicles in my opinion, and MY NEW HEROES!
Vehicle: Volvo S40