Evergreen Chevrolet

Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Latest Review about 1 year ago
Zach L. on 08/09/2016
"Horrible service"
I scheduled an appointment a week in advance for 8:30am to fix a check engine light and an oil change. I was at the dealership until 9:30am waiting for a ride and my vehicle had not left the parking lot. After not receiving any updates, at 4:30pm I called to get a status update. They said that they were able to get the oil change done, but were not able to get to the check engine. They offered to do it the following day and I accepted. The next day, again, I did not receive an update until I called at 4:30pm and even then they didn't call back until 5:10pm. They said they only finished part of the work. When I asked which part, they said the oil change. No kidding that was done the day before. I will not be going back.
Service Date: 08/08/2016
Service Date: 11/06/2015
Review Created: 11/17/2015 08:50 AM
DOMINGO S. on 10/29/2015
"Great service"
Fast and always doing the right thing for the clients
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CRUZE
Service Date: 10/21/2015
Review Created: 10/29/2015 09:31 PM
RYAN B. on 10/22/2015
"Painless and prompt"
The quickest service I've ever had. And free. The VIP certified program is flawless. Free loaner, free service, free everything. Excellent experience.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
Service Date: 10/16/2015
Review Created: 10/22/2015 02:10 PM
Rob B. on 10/14/2015
"Very Helpful!"
We originally just stopped by to look around and browse, but ended up driving away in our new car by the end of the night! Chris was helpful and friendly through the whole process, and worked to ensure everything went smoothly.
Sales Date: 10/13/2015
Review Created: 10/14/2015 08:45 AM
JIM G. on 10/12/2015
"Thank you"
We appreciate your help.
Sales Date: 09/25/2015
Review Created: 10/12/2015 06:51 PM
ALTON L. on 10/08/2015
"check coolant level alarm"
The service writer (Elizabeth) and the senior technician (Steve) are both easy to work with and have such positive attitudes it makes it a pleasure to bring my Corvette in to them. The really understand what it means to take good care of a customer.
Service Date: 10/02/2015
Review Created: 10/08/2015 02:11 PM
Drew S. on 10/06/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Staff, Great Deal, Great Experience!"
Chris Otake and Ralph Veliz were an absolute pleasure to work with in buying my used truck. I had a vehicle to trade, knew exactly what I wanted, and these gentlemen were straight shooters - and made the deal happen. Chris let me thoroughly test the vehicle the way *I* wanted to. Down-to-earth folks, who delivered a great product, great customer service, and shattered my old preconceptions about dealing with car dealerships. Thanks, Guys!!
Review Created: 10/06/2015 11:57 AM
JUDD H. on 10/04/2015
"Friendly and Thorough!"
I worked with Craig to special order a Corvette. From letting me test drive one to assure myself it would make a good daily driver, which no other dealerships would, to sending me pictures when the car arrived since I was out of town, Craig was extremely friendly and thorough. When I picked up the car he introduced me to the people in service and parts, he had all the accounts for the car set up, and even filled in my post card for the Corvette Museum. I would definitely buy another car from Michael's.
Sales Date: 09/26/2015
Review Created: 10/04/2015 11:03 AM
SUSAN K. on 09/28/2015
"Amazing quality service"
We had an unexpected oil leak and had our car repaired the same day we brought it in. They exceeded our expectations and we trust the quality of work and diagnostics completely. Work is explained thoroughly and costs are as expected. Thank you for being there for us.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CAVALIER
Service Date: 09/21/2015
Review Created: 09/28/2015 09:29 PM
PAYAM F. on 09/23/2015
"OMG!! the best deal ever"
Nicest people who respect you the moment you walk in.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SONIC
Sales Date: 09/19/2015
Review Created: 09/23/2015 02:34 PM
ROBERT R. on 09/10/2015
"could have been great"
bought a used car with 23000 miles on it. Upon driving home I could smell a foul odor inside the car. I looked at the air vents and could see someone had sprayed something to cover up the smell. I called Paul Y. who told me to bring the car back in to have it shampooed. It took Paul two days to shampoo my car and the smell was still there. Paul suggested I take it to the Ford dealership perhaps is was something to do with the warranty? He made it clear that they would not be helping me out with the smell. I had to pay 365 dollars of my own money to get the car professionally detailed to get whatever smell it was out of my $21000 new used car. Michaels was an easy negotiation process horrible customer service and follow up. I am hoping that they contact me to attempt to make things right.
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Service Date: 09/02/2015
Review Created: 09/10/2015 09:05 AM
PATRICK M. on 08/20/2015
"Quality treatment of the customer"
Knowledgeable and quick response for the customer. We know what is going on and get good feedback in a timely manner.
Vehicle: SATURN ION
Service Date: 07/31/2015
Review Created: 08/04/2015 05:30 PM
JOHN L. on 08/04/2015
"Redemption"
New service mgr (again) and he seems to be righting the ship- much better experience than the last few. I hope this one sticks around.
Service Date: 07/29/2015
Review Created: 08/04/2015 02:09 PM
James B. on 07/24/2015
"Straightforward & Honest"
I have been shopping for a truck for a long time. It was a great deal and Chris Otaki was a pleasure to do business with. He accomplished what many dealers have not. He earned our business with his low pressure, customer service and friendly attitude. If he did not know he found out , Happily.... i would do it again... james
Sales Date: 07/17/2015
Review Created: 07/24/2015 02:54 PM
Herb B. on 07/09/2015
"Outstanding Sales staff"
Chris Otake is a sales representative extraordinaire. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. The entire sales process was a joy. Chris Otake is the consummate professional!
Sales Date: 05/29/2015
Review Created: 07/09/2015 12:52 PM
KENNY C. on 07/02/2015
"Disappointed appointments"
I made my appointment on the web. The site told me that I should receive a confirmation. But I never received any confirmations.
I did this in my last 3 times, never get the confirmations.
So I am not sure if my appointment is good or not.
When I went in, one times they said they tried to squeeze me in, one times no problem. Last times, they told me they are so busy, not sure if they can get it done for me.
I was so disappointed.
Ends up they gave a rental and took my car and get it done. This is great.
But I still not happy with this uncertainty.

From my other experiences with Michaal Toyota, they will clean and wash my car every times I go in services. But this is not offer in here.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET MALIBU
Service Date: 06/30/2015
Review Created: 07/02/2015 01:34 PM
Mitch N. on 06/25/2015
"Exceeded expectations. Great customer experience"
Josh Gelzer ia amazing. He took me immediately as I came to the door. I came in for a tire rotation and he suggested I do a whole oil change and check, while I was there, since I was close to being due for one. Then he told me there was a recall on my Volt, but they couldn't do it that day because the Volt technician wasn't in that day. (This by the way, was the 3rd time the single, one Volt technician wasn't there when I needed him, so this is the only thing that really bothers me about your service for the Volt.
Anyway, Josh suggested I make an appointment for later this week to do the recall.
He was great. He called me when my car was ready this week (Monday) and even offered me a loaner if I needed it for the recall on Friday (I probably won't need one).
Great customer experience. Josh is why I rated this service a "5 Star" !!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET VOLT
Service Date: 06/24/2015
Review Created: 06/25/2015 02:35 PM
CHERYL M. on 06/20/2015
"Service"
The service department here at Michael's always gets you in on time (if not a little earlier). They keep you informed about how long you might be waiting for your car. They come out to let you now about pricing if something other than what you are in there for comes up. I really like this dealership.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TRAVERSE