Wanda G. on 08/15/2017
Wanda said the business fixed what she brought it in for but she had a problem with her power steering too. They cleaned it and added fluid. It is working better.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017
Linda T. on 08/09/2017
"Super nice and communicated every step of the way"
Super nice and communicated every step of the way Charged just what was quoted
Vehicle: Pontiac Firebird
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 08:42 PM
John M. on 08/02/2017
"Incompetent mechanic and a boss who does not care."
I had my clutch replaced in my Jeep. Picked up my Jeep and found greasy/oily front seats and one of my rocker switches missing. They fixed this before I left. Got home and found the gear shifter boots not put back in correctly, broken trim ring around shifter boot, multiple bolts missing that holds transmission to motor, heat shield for starter not bolted on, exhaust was cut and welded back together in a very unprofessional way( should not have been cut, should have been unbolted and dropped down), nylon compressed air line to front locker was left laying on exhaust and melted in two. Brought my Jeep back to the shop and the mechanic told me he lost money on the job, it was a bigger job than he thought it would be and he thought i would be back. He knew he had done an awful job. He replaced the missing bolts( one bolt is still not in correctly) and "fixed" my compressed air line by using electrical tape and some rubber hose. This obviously still leaks and was told that they would need another whole day to fix this because of other peoples cars and the boss seemed like he was tired of dealing with me. I told him never mind, I will fix it myself because I'm tired of dealing with them. I also had to replace my clutch slave cylinder that started leaking right after I got it back from them. I replaced this myself due to not trusting them to do it right. When I pulled out the old slave cylinder I found the end piece missing. This leads me to believe that it was lost during the clutch replacement and is what caused the failure of the seal on the slave cylinder. I will not use this shop again and I have been telling everyone I know to stay clear of this place.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 03:58 PM
Gerald K. on 08/02/2017
Spoke with Beverly. She said this business is fast and efficient.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017
Billy D. on 07/28/2017
Spoke with Ramona. She said the business was fast, nice, friendly and accurate. The technician explained the work. They picked up her vehicle and had it ready the next day.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Mary D. on 07/24/2017
Mary said she liked this business. She has visited them 3 or 4 times and they are excellent.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017
Todd L. on 07/20/2017
Spoke with Martha. She said they were very helpful, friendly and prompt.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017
Chris S. on 07/10/2017
Chris said this business is family run and they do a great job.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017
Craig C. on 07/08/2017
"Great Service!"
Great place to get your car serviced. This was our first time to do business here, but we were so happy with the service,we will certainly continue to use Family Auto for all our automotive needs.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 03:36 AM
Cody L. on 06/30/2017
Cody said the service was quick and easy.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017
Xavier S. on 06/15/2017
Xavier said he thought the service was good. He stated he thought the wait time could use a bit of an improvement. The waiting room could be a little bit bigger. Also, some refreshments and a television would make the wait time easier to get through.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML320
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Darien W. A., President at Family Auto Repair responded on 06/21/2017

Thank you for your suggestions. Hopefully in the near future our office and lobby area will get remodeled.

C.D. A. on 06/15/2017
Spoke with Plara. She said her and her husband were happy with their experience at this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Darien W. A., President at Family Auto Repair responded on 06/21/2017

Thank you for your business.

Amal B. on 06/15/2017
Spoke with Amal's wife. She said the employees accommodated her well.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Darien W. A., President at Family Auto Repair responded on 06/21/2017

Thank you very much. We like knowing our customers feel comfortable when they visit our shop.

Larry W. on 06/03/2017
"Nice Friendly People . Easy to Business With!"
Even though they wanted to do more work than I wanted them to do, they were very cordial and easy to deal with and we worked everything out to my satisfaction. David has lots of patience and was willing to spend considerable time with me talking and driving my car with me trying to please me. I will definitely use them again in the future.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/03/2017 03:18 PM
Darien W. A., President at Family Auto Repair responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you very much for your kind words. We look forward to working with you again.

Nancy N. on 06/03/2017
Spoke with Tom. He said this business was fair.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/03/2017
Darien W. A., President at Family Auto Repair responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you for your business.

Vernon P. on 05/18/2017
Vernon said this business did good work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017
Doug L. on 05/18/2017
Doug said this business took a little longer than expected but it was pretty good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017
James D. on 05/04/2017
"1996 Chevy service review"
Friendly people, get the job done right and in good time, Thanks, will come again when I need service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 05:32 AM
Darien W. A., President at Family Auto Repair responded on 05/04/2017

Thank you very much and it was so nice meeting you.

Tammy Y. on 04/29/2017
"Quick reliable service"
My truck wouldn't go into park, I was forced to put it into neutral and use the e-brake. I called as soon as I discovered it and brought it in right away. They were able to order the part and had it installed the next day. And the price was very resonable, which I was thankful for! Now my truck parks like it should! We've brought other vehicles up there and they got the problems fixed quickly, so I recommend this friendly auto repair shop!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017 02:20 PM
Darien W. A., President at Family Auto Repair responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you for your very nice review. I'm glad we could help.

Miranda S. on 04/29/2017
Miranda said the business was good.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017
Darien W. A., President at Family Auto Repair responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you for your nice review.