Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia

ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (14)

Overall Rating 3.5714286/5Overall Rating 3.5714286/5Overall Rating 3.5714286/5rating 3.5714286rating 3.5714286
Overall Rating 2.21429/5Overall Rating 2.21429/5rating 2.21429rating 2.21429rating 2.21429
Verified Customer on 09/23/2017
"Quick service!"
My spot was for 10:30, but I dropped it off early. Not only was it worked on earlier, it was completely done within an hour or so!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 06:03 PM
Verified Customer on 09/22/2017
"Great quality service."
This service department takes a lot of care with their customers. My car was done in a timely manner and their waiting area is very clean and comfortable. Problems are resolved with quality expertise.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/22/2017 05:26 PM
George G. on 09/22/2017
"Situation fixed!"
Did not get the issue right the first time, but they totally made it right AND went above and beyond!!!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/22/2017 03:48 PM
Braden B. on 09/22/2017
"Braden's visit"
Service was completed on time. Service advisor offered me a ride both ways since I had planned to edit for car thinking it would be a shorter appt.
Faulkner did a good job of addressing the factory recalls in a timely manor.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/22/2017 03:09 PM
John D. on 09/22/2017
"Awesome Dealership"
Great timely service departmentūüĎć

Jack Dittert
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 09/22/2017 11:15 AM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 09/22/2017

John,

My name is Danielle I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2009 Santa Fe.

We are pleased to hear that you had a 'great' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided an 'awesome' and 'timely' service at great value.

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

RONALD S. on 09/21/2017
"the service dept was kind and patience and helpful"
so far I've been treated with professionalism and curtesy at Faulkner and will return for other service
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 09/21/2017 07:13 PM

Ronald,

My name is Danielle I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2016 Sonata Hybrid.

We are glad to hear that you had a 'kind' and 'professional' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a 'courteous' and 'patient' customer experience at a great value in a timely manner.

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Leonard S. on 09/21/2017
"Faulkner hyundai"
Faulkner hyundai is a very pleasant environment. Their staff go above and beyond to help their customers. Thank you Faulkner.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/21/2017 05:27 PM

Leonard,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Elantra.

We are glad to hear that you had an 'excellent' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a 'very pleasant' experience in a timely manner at great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Rita T. on 09/20/2017
"Excellent service. Trustworthy technician. "
Staff is professional.service excellent. We have bought 3 cars at this site and always return for service.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 02:28 PM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 09/21/2017

Rita,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey thatv was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2008 Sonata.

We are glad to hear that you had an 'excellent' experience and that your service advisor and technician provided a 'trustworthy' and 'professional' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us.

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Catherine L. on 09/19/2017
"The people and the knowledge and the great cars"
Faulkner is the best place to buy a car (I recommend the Hyundai Sonata) it's also a great place to take your car the people are so nice. I would 100% recommend this place.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 04:02 PM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 09/20/2017

Catherine,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2016 Sonata.

We are glad to hear that you had 'the best' experience and that your service advisor provided a 'nice' and '100% recommended' experience at a great value in a timely manner.

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Verified Customer on 09/18/2017
"Awesome service "
Great place to get vehicle worked on
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 11:35 AM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 09/18/2017

Good afternoon,

My name is Danielle, I am the customer coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding your most recent service to your 2014 Elantra.

We are very glad to hear that you had an 'awesome' experience with us and that your service advisor provided a positive service experience, in a timely manner, and a great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you and your next visit with us.

Christopher F. on 09/17/2017
"Excellent Service as Always"
Brought my car in because of a brake light issue I was having (as well as some maintenance). They were able to diagnose the issue very fast, provide details and communicate clearly, and resolved everything quite fast. Always a good experience here.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/17/2017 06:49 AM

Christopher,

My name is Danielle, I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for completing the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service on your 2011 Sonata.

We are so glad you had an 'excellent' experience while your vehicle was being serviced and your service advisor provided 'excellent service' and 'communication', in a timely manner, at a great value.

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Rosa S. on 09/17/2017
"The people are friendly and nice and courteous"
The place is nice and clean and the people there are courteous and understanding about anything that you bring your car in to do
Review Created: 09/17/2017 05:55 AM

Rosa,

My name is Danielle, I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for completing the survey that was sent to your email, regarding the most recent service on your 2015 Sonata.

We are so glad that you had a great experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor was 'friendly and nice and courteous'.

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at you next visit.

Len E. on 09/16/2017
"len"
everything was great, no complains
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 03:37 AM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 09/16/2017

Len,

Good Morning,

My name is Danielle I am the customer care coordinator for Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey that was sent to you regarding your 2014 Hyundai Elantra.

I am so pleased that you had a five star experience here with us while your vehicle was being serviced here with us and that you felt everything "was great".

Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Jessica W. on 09/15/2017
"Efficient staff that fulfills my needs in a timely fashion "
Very efficient
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 02:42 AM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 09/15/2017

Jessica,

Good morning my name is Danielle, i am the customer care coodinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the service that was sent to your email regarding your most recent service on your 2017 Tucson.

We are very glad to hear that you had a 'very efficient' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that we 'fulfilled your needs in a timely manner'.

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Verified Customer on 09/14/2017
"The good manners and professionalism of the staff"
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 06:29 PM

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email, regarding the most recent service to your 2015 Sonata.

We are so glad that you had a great experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and you found our staff 'good mannered and professional

Samuel B. on 09/13/2017
"Friendly "
Ty
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Review Created: 09/13/2017 02:29 PM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 09/14/2017

Good Morning Samuel,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email, regarding the most recent service to your 2012 Veracruz.

We are so glad that you had a "friendly" experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a positive service experience, in a timely manner, and a great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

STEPHANIE K. on 09/13/2017
"best service ever"
always honest, great service representatives and quick to boot!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/13/2017 10:41 AM

Stephanie,

Good afternoon, my name is Danielle, I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding your most recent experience in our service department while were servicing your 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience and "everyone is ALWAYS pleasant and the service is always great, honest and quick!! i never take my car anywhere else!!".

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business, and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Verified Customer on 09/12/2017
"Satisfied Customer"
Best Service Department I've ever dealt with. They took care of what I came in for, plus a recall that I was unaware of.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/12/2017 04:45 PM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 09/13/2017

Good morning, my name is Danielle, I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Hyundai Elantra.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience, and that you consider Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia to be "the best service department that you have ever dealt with".
Glad that we were able to help with accommodating your schedule by offering to combine your appointments and that you recevied timely service at great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Peter W. on 09/12/2017
"Great people"
Car was completed in a timely manner they kept me informed. Super nice people
Review Created: 09/12/2017 01:45 PM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 09/12/2017

Peter,

Good Afternoon,

My name is Danielle I am the customer care coordinator for Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey that was sent to you regarding your 2015 Hyundai Sonata.

I am so pleased that you had a five star experience here with us and that you felt,the car was "completed in a timely manner "and you were kept informed about your services.

Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Sharon C. on 09/12/2017
"clean fast service "
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/12/2017 12:46 PM

Sharon,

Good afternoon,

My name is Danielle I am the customer care coordinator for Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia.

Thank you so much for responding to the survey that was sent to you regarding your 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe.

I am so pleased that you had a five star experience here with us while your vehicle was being serviced here with us and that you felt that you received "fast clean service" here at the dealership.

Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.