Findlay Hyundai St. George

Overall Rating 4.200002/5Overall Rating 4.200002/5Overall Rating 4.200002/5Overall Rating 4.200002/5rating 4.200002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2
Richard W. on 07/25/2017
"Professional and finished in a timely manner "
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 08:59 PM
Erik A. at Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you for the Positive feedback and taking the time to fill out our review. We look forward to serving you on your next visit. Thank you again. If any questions please fill free to contact me, and have a wonderful day.

Thomas C. on 07/25/2017
"good service"
like the service I had
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 01:05 PM

VICKIE A. on 07/25/2017
" Great Service"
In & out in 30 minutes! Friendly staff that makes sure your needs are met.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 12:12 PM

Kay S. on 07/25/2017
"Good work"
The service was thorough and done in a timely fashion
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 07/25/2017 11:51 AM

Verified Customer on 07/25/2017
"Good Job"
They did a good job on time, did what they said
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 07/25/2017 04:53 AM
Erik A. at Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 07/25/2017

CHARLEEN B. on 07/22/2017
"service is good and fast"
yes I would recommend you to my friends
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:34 AM

Michelle L. on 07/21/2017
"Fabulous "
Chad & the service department went above & beyond to help get my car back on the road quickly during a very stressful time...as well as provided me with a loaner so that I could get to & from the hospital whenever I needed to😉
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 07/21/2017 08:18 PM

David T. on 07/21/2017
"Great Service always"
I always get great service when I take my car in for service, I like to get discount coupons for oil changes
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 06:16 PM

Joseph B. on 07/21/2017
"Good folks doing a great job....it works every time"
Have shared this great service with others
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson

Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 01:01 PM
Erik A. at Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 07/20/2017

Verified Customer on 07/19/2017
"Good service. Friendly service. "
Good service. Friendly service.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 03:51 PM
Erik A. at Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 07/20/2017

Verified Customer on 07/17/2017
"fast "
They got me right in and right out
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/17/2017 07:41 PM

Nyla R. on 07/17/2017
"Friendly quick service "
Great!
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 06:12 PM

Verified Customer on 07/17/2017
"Good, friendly service"
They have taken good care of my car.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Entourage

Outstanding as always!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 07/17/2017 06:34 AM

Herbert S. on 07/16/2017
"I love Findlay Hyundai. Great service"
I am always very happy with the service at Findlay
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/16/2017 06:17 PM

DOUGLAS I. on 07/14/2017
"Excellent atmosphere/service and product."
I have purchased three vehicles from this dealership in the past 14 years, and I have always been satisfied with the price, will to negotiate , and the manner of professionalism on all aspects of contact and service rendered.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis

Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 05:10 PM
Erik A. at Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 07/14/2017

Alan G. on 07/13/2017
"2012 Sonata 56k mi. Service"
Service very timely and courteous.
Review Created: 07/13/2017 01:21 PM
Erik A. at Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 07/14/2017

Charles R. on 07/13/2017
"Very Thorough and Accommodating"
Findlay Hyundai's Service Dept. has always provided excellent service. Staffed by good mechanics, they are professional, thorough and accommodating. Your car will be ready when promised.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata