First National Fleet and Lease

Overall Rating 3.93/5Overall Rating 3.93/5Overall Rating 3.93/5rating 3.93rating 3.93

Steve F. on 05/30/2017
"Got Scammed"
Got scammed! I purchased a beautiful 2007 Chevy Avalanche with a squeaky-clean car fax report. It was your everyday typical high-pressure sales tactics (took the keys to my trade-in, assigned 3 sales man to help with the pressure, made promises they had no intention of upholding and so on). The truck was everything I was looking for… I soon found out that the truck was purchases from the Midwest (The rust belt) and the dealer had gone to a lot of trouble to hide it (Lots of flat-black spray paint). It was about a month later and things started falling apart due to the rusted-out underside. I will never buy from them again and will tell everyone I can to stay clear. I confronted the owner (John the Chinese guy) about the rust issue and he just downplayed the entire thing. You could tell he knew all about it.
Service Date: 08/17/2016
Review Created: 05/30/2017 05:49 PM
Chris C. on 12/01/2016
"Avoid at all costs"
If zero was an option this review would be a zero. If your are buying a car DO NOT write and sign the testimony they push on you right away. Wait 6 months to a year. They are terrible sleaze balls they have no customer service. Deny you calls, leave you on hold for an hour then hang up, not helpful, just after the dollar sleazy car dealership. Don't trust them don't go here and waste your money or time. It will be a terrible experience trust me. I thought I could just. It a car and be done but Ive had to deal with them a year and a half later and they have no customer service. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Service Date: 12/01/2016
Review Created: 12/01/2016 03:16 PM
Jessica H. on 11/02/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"They certainly do their Job!"
I purchased a used car (2011 Nissan Maxima) from First National Auto in Everett about a month ago, originally I was incredibly pleased with their service but have since had mixed feelings! They most certainly did their job at getting me into a car that I immediately fell in love with, I really did not think that I was going to get it, I didn't even know the price of the car until they told me hours later that I got approved! We finagled on a down payment price, trade in price, and monthly payments and I was very happy they worked with me on that, I feel I got a decent deal.
Moral of the story I was very happy but would like to point out some qualms that I do have with the customer service at that location. I had noticed in several different cars on the lot had warning lights on in the dash, and most of the cars looked like they had not been cleaned and prepped to sell. Also, Tyrell who was my salesman told me while running my credit that they would only run it once and it wouldn't knock any points..... well about a week or so later I kept getting all these letters in the mail from financiers who had turned me down, and a report that showed First National had ran my credit SEVEN different times!!! I was not very happy.
Lastly I will say that when it came to finding out that my Tie Rods needed to be replaced, my service engine soon light was on for a week, and I had a leak in my tire, they agreed happily to take my car and fix all of that for me at no charge and put me into a loaner car. I was super greatful for this as I haven't even made my first car payment yet. However, their communication during this last process was absolutely PISS POOR! My car was in their hands for 12 days, 12 days just to fix those minor issues. Turns out apparently they had it looked at by two suspension specialist shops who said my Tie Rods are fine? I just got it back today so we will see if I'm still having the same issues with that feeling and sound in the front!!!!
Service Date: 10/03/2016
Review Created: 11/02/2016 02:49 PM
K C. on 09/05/2015
"Dishonest advertising"
Went to look at an 2015 Cruze advertised on Craigslist, made an appointment with James to check it out on Saturday. When we arrived no one could find the vehicle, said they loaned it out and that they called the lady and it was coming back soon. After waiting 2 1/2 hours later a car pulled in but it wasn't the Cruze, and no one could find it still. So we're wondering if it was a real car or just something to pull in customers. Was offered to look at a Sonic right off. Not happy at all!
Service Date: 09/05/2015
Review Created: 09/05/2015 02:31 PM
Vickie A. on 07/27/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"How fast we were helped"
Ahmed Zeghmi was the one who helped us and made sure we got what we wanted and made sure we were satified with our vehicle.
Service Date: 07/26/2014
Review Created: 07/27/2014 09:37 AM
Amy H. on 05/08/2014
"very dishonest people"
bought a suv from this place a month ago. found out not even two weeks into the purchase that the tranny was going out on it. owed another 1000 for down payment but after this happened we wanted them to fix it first. they got ugly and said no we want the money first then we will fix it. so we paid the rest and set up a date to come it which was today. first they tried to say that there was nothing wrong with the tranny, until we told them once again our mechanic said it was, then they say they will get us into another vechicle. what a laugh we still have the same vechicle with the tranny still going out and it gets worse every time it's driven, they got ugly again and said why don't we just cancel this out give your money back and be done with it. What we want is another vehicle that works! Also they said they had NOTHING on the lot to trade it with because everything is too expensive, they forgot to say there is cheaper vehicles on the lot but they don't want to lose the sale of the more expensive suv. will see how it goes in the next two weeks if they actually do anything. i doubt it, thinking about calling a lawyer for the lemon law act. Bunch of crooks guys, stay away! also they know we work mon-thursday not to mention we live 3 hours away.
Service Date: 05/08/2014
Review Created: 05/08/2014 12:22 PM
Sam C. on 01/12/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Amazingly Thoughtful & Courteous"
I worked with Darian on the purchase of my newest vehicle, though I was stubborn and adamant about my budget, he definitely helped me to see the benefits of increasing my budget.

Not only was he upfront and honest about each vehicle, he worked hard to find financing that would work for me. Darian definitely made me feel just as important as any other customer and I certainly return to do future business here should I ever be in the market for another vehicle.
Service Date: 01/11/2014
Review Created: 01/12/2014 12:25 PM
Tyler J. on 07/16/2013
"Refreshingly Awesome!"
Like most people these days my credit is not what it used to be. My Prius turned 10 years old this year and I was really wanting a new car. Prior to meeting Jamison at First national Fleet and Lease I ended up at Ford of Bellevue. I do not want to knock Ford of Bellevue as they were very friendly but when it comes to assisting people who dont have perfect credit, they really arent the experts. I spent hours at Ford only to be told to go home and they would let me know tomorrow. They ran my credit to every lender they work with causing me to get multiple inquiries and lowering my score. The next day I got a call from Jamison at first National Fleet and Lease. I let him run my credit and call me back. He said he would call me back in 15 min. 10 min later he phoned and said "I can get you financed today, when can you come up".

I had a meeting first and told him I could drive up after that. I told him I was looking for a current model year vehicle and the mileage had to be between 0 miles and 5000 miles. He assured me he had a large selection of vehicles that fit my criteria.

That afternoon I met with Jamison and he was very friendly. He had the credit app ready and waiting for me so I filled that out and then we went to look at the suggestions he had on his lot. At Ford of Bellevue i was looking at a 2013 Ford Fiesta. I like the interior of the Fiesta but the styling really wasn't what I wanted. Jamison showed me a 2013 Ford Fusion first. It had 5,200 miles on it and was really nice and significantly larger than my 2003 Prius. I almost drove it but then Jamison informed me it gets 26MPG. I asked him what his next option was. He pointed to the car next to the prius which was a 2013 Kia Forte with 4,500 miles on it. I never considered Kia as I had a rental car in 2008 and I could not stomache the way the 2008 Optima handled but the styling of the 2013 forte was cute so I decided not to be a snob and step inside.

The interior was roomy and the styling was much sleeker than the Fiesta. It had a more boyish appeal. Jamison sat in the passenger seat and went through my list of criteria. He pointed out the Satellite Radio, MP3 player and the blutooth audio that I told him was a must. then we went over other features and then he told me the car can get up to 36MPG on the highway! At that point I turned the key!

Jamison and I did not have to drive far before I fell in love with the Kia. The acceleration was amazing. More than I was expecting and the car was comfortable and much more roomy than the Fiesta! Additionally the price was right and it handled much better than I was expecting!!! Jamison informed me that in 2010 Kia got the designer from Audi to come work for them and that he had changed a lot of things regarding the way Kia's are built. I said, I want this one!

We drove back to the lot, comleted the necessary paperwork with their amazing finance gal Stephanie and I was on my way to my cousins graduation ceremony in my new car. heading down the highway I got 37MPG and I was very comfortable.

I know there are some negative reviews posted about this dealership but it is important to note that this company is under new ownership and when I compare my experience to that of those who bought a year ago, I can say that the new owners combined with amazing salespeople like Jamison and a great finance manager like Stephanie has made my buying experience the best ever. I am 33 years old and since the age of 16 I have now had 52 cars. I know cars and I know car lots. This experience was hands down the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car! The other nice thing about this dealership is that they are experts in handling people with lower credit scores! they only pulled my report ONCE and they used that one report to negotiate with the finance companies. Had I gone here first I could have saved myself the loss of roughly 30 POINTS on my credit score!!!

I will certainly purchase from this dealership again and as far as I am concerned Jamison is my car guy! I highly recommend him, Stephanie and the dealership. These guys know what they are doing and I will be sending members of my large family here when they are looking for a quality used or practically new vehicle!

Tyler Johnson
Service Date: 06/20/2013
Review Created: 07/16/2013 12:53 PM
CHARLES E. on 07/04/2013
"Fast and Friendly With Minimalistic Waiting..."
I'd been shopping around with various car dealerships who promise to help people with low/no credit scores to get into a vehicle with no luck or inclination to get me into a reliable car. Some of which, to this day, are still pending and sending me mail saying they're still searching for a "car to match my loan". When I went into First National Fleet and Loan, they were right there ready and waiting to get me into something that would be both reliable and comfortable to both myself and my budget. In a matter of a couple hours I went from start to finish and left with a great car. And even with my lack of credit score, I walked out with an amazing single digit APR! I would like to thank Hammer and everyone at First National Fleet and Lease for making my first car purchase thru a dealership as smooth and worry free as possible.
Vehicle: PONTIAC G6
Sales Date: 06/28/2013
Review Created: 07/04/2013 04:35 PM
LAUREN K. on 06/20/2013
"Kind, helpful employees! "
I am very pleased with my experience, I felt very taken care of and will definitely be back next time!
Vehicle: ACURA TL
Sales Date: 06/12/2013
Review Created: 06/20/2013 07:04 PM
TRICIA M. on 06/06/2013
"Super easy and helpful"
4/5 stars because it needed alignment and wash. Other than that they were super helpful and accommodating. I am low income but we made it work with $ i can afford. Highly recommend 2 all! :)
Vehicle: BMW X5
Sales Date: 05/28/2013
Review Created: 06/06/2013 05:10 AM
SCOTT A. on 04/22/2013
"hassle free"
The sales staff is not high pressure and easy to work with. Our negotiations were fruitful and they agreed to make some repairs to some small items. plase with my experience
Vehicle: JEEP LIBERTY
Sales Date: 04/12/2013
Review Created: 04/22/2013 08:59 PM
LAURIE B. on 04/04/2013
"Best In Service!"
I received red carpet treatment! Honest and a great deal of respect for my time. They fully explained every detail of the transaction and worked with my less than perfect credit situation. Excelled in customer service.....a welcoming environment and team! I had a small issue and they were quick to answer/resolve! Great overall experience
Vehicle: AUDI A4
Sales Date: 03/31/2013
Review Created: 04/04/2013 05:07 PM
Dorian S. on 04/02/2013
Dorian said she wasn't satisfied with the financing she chose, but she does not blame this business. She chose not to elaborate.
Sales Date: 03/24/2013
Review Created: 04/02/2013
Laurel T. on 03/25/2013
Laurel said everything went smoothly and they are really nice at this business.
Sales Date: 03/09/2013
Review Created: 03/25/2013
Faimanifo S. on 03/25/2013
Fa'imanifo said the business did everything they could to help. They were patient.
Sales Date: 03/12/2013
Review Created: 03/25/2013
Robin F. on 03/23/2013
"First National"
Pleasant and helpful.
Review Created: 03/23/2013 01:15 PM
Leigh D. on 03/21/2013
Leigh said she traded her vehicle in and it wasn't on the bank form, but it was on the hold sale form. She said they had a woman steal the vehicle back and her son saw it. They didn't call her until after the vehicle was gone. She said she asked the business to mail the paperwork but they never did. They never gave her the hold sale paper either. She chose not to elaborate further. She would not recommend this business based on this experience.
Sales Date: 02/24/2013
Review Created: 03/21/2013
Edwin B. on 03/21/2013
Edwin said this business did exactly what they said they would do. The people are great and if he needs another vehicle he will go here first. He would absolutely recommend this business to others.
Sales Date: 03/10/2013
Review Created: 03/21/2013
David C. on 03/18/2013
David said this business could work on their communication.
Sales Date: 03/05/2013