MARK P. on 11/18/2015
"not my best visit"
I had to call them to get an update on the truck at 5pm as I had not heard from them. I was told that it needed work but they would need to work up an estimate and call me back he next day. They called too late on Friday for me to have them work on it or pick it up. They were closed on Saturday so we missed having it all weekend. When I went to get it the next week it took 30 minutes to write up the ticket. At this point they had had the truck for 6 days total. Then I was told they did not inspect the back brakes because it would take more time even though the service I paid for was to inspect the whole brake system. I was told I could pay additional to have them check the back brakes also. To their credit they did offer to give me a discount after I argued the point but I declined and just asked that they update the way they communicate this service for people in the future. I usually have good experiences with them so I was a little disappointed in the customer service.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 11/16/2015
Review Created: 11/18/2015 07:57 AM
Brian L., Owner at Fishhook Auto Care responded on 12/02/2015

Good Morning Mark
ThanksĀ  For your recent visit to Fishhook Auto Care. In reviewing your ticket it appears your visit was less than desirable. We take all our customers concerns seriously and as always will try to explain the charges and make corrections in our procedures to make your next visit even better.

Brian Lansdale