Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai

Reviews (231)

rating 4.6017316rating 4.6017316rating 4.6017316rating 4.6017316rating 4.6017316

Recommend?

Sun closed
27365 U.S. Highway 19 North
Clearwater, FL 33761
(727) 799-1800
About Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai is located in Clearwater, FL. and staffed with expert technicians who provide quality Hyundai repair and maintenance.
The people
Great Dealership to buy, and Service Dept. Is outstanding.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/23/2014
Review Created: 08/27/2014 06:32 AM
the people that work there
Everyone was very pleasant and attentive. The gentleman who worked on my car was great and my car is running great.
Vehicle: 2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 08/14/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 07:30 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/26/2014

We appreciate your comments. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our staff. Please come see us again!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Professionalism and a very nice, pleasant experience.
I dealt with V and Robert and they were both exemplary and very thorough in all our dealings. I was impressed and I've been in business and sales for over 35 years and don't impress easily.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service Date: 08/18/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 05:59 PM

Thank you for submitting this review. I forwarded your comments along to V and Robert. We appreciate your business!

Hyndi Repair
Great
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/21/2014
Review Created: 08/22/2014 06:30 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/23/2014

Thank you for submitting this review! Please come see us again soon!

you are the best!
put me on TV, I would like to tell why we
keep coming back, you are the best.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
Service Date: 08/13/2014
Review Created: 08/22/2014 03:54 PM

Thank you for the review. Perhaps some day we will take you up on your offer to be in one of our commercials! I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Personal Touch
Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai provides personal and professional service to my 2010 Hyundai Accent and I do not plan to have any other dealer work on my vehicle
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/20/2014
Review Created: 08/21/2014 06:49 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/22/2014

I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the service we provide. We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. Please come see us again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Only Dealership I'll buy from!!!
I have purchased two vehicles from Fitzgerald's and will never go anyplace else. These people are the best!!!
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/19/2014
Review Created: 08/21/2014 04:10 PM

We appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time submit your comments! We hope to see you again soon!!

Fast and Friendly
work done in timely manner. Good customer service courtersy.
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 08/12/2014
Review Created: 08/21/2014 01:20 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/21/2014

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Please come see us again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Nice people and great service
After a multitude of check engine lights in a row, I took my car in and had it out in under 90 minutes each time - all under warranty. The best dealership in the area when it comes to service and satisfaction overall, by far.
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 08/08/2014
Review Created: 08/21/2014 08:24 AM

Thank you for your comments. I am happy to hear we were able to get you fixed up quickly. We hope to see you again soon!!

excellent customer service
Great group of people. Very accommodating and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: 2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Review Created: 08/19/2014 06:14 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/20/2014

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. We always love to hear when things go well!! Please come see us again.

Superb Service
Easy to make appointment on computer. Fast service. Service people answer all questions and quick in and out. Well organized.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/19/2014 10:23 AM

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business! Please come see us again!!

rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5
Recommended?
Verified by SureCritic
DEB R. on 08/13/2014
Very friendly staff and great service
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/12/2014
Review Created: 08/13/2014 06:11 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/19/2014

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your comments!!

service issue with my 2014 Hyundai Veloster
i have brought my car in twice, a brand new car and no on can tell me why i am having problems with the acceleration. Be aware i am willing to exercise my rights if this issue does not get resolved asap.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 08/13/2014 11:38 AM

Good morning,

As we discussed on the phone, I have an appointment set up for Friday morning for you to drive with a technician and we will keep the car and put some additional mileage on it to see if this is a normal condition or if there is a defect present. I also reserved a loaner car for you while we have your vehicle.

I appreciate you reaching out to us and I hope to come up with a satisfactory resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Much, much improved service department
I was in and out in 28 minutes. A couple years ago and oil change took 3 hours. I will definitely make more use of the service department now
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/05/2014
Review Created: 08/09/2014 02:28 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/11/2014

Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up quickly. Please come see us again!

polite quick frienly service
keep up same service and honesty
Vehicle: 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 07/18/2014
Review Created: 08/07/2014 10:46 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/07/2014

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your comments! We hope to see you again soon!!

A Dealership Where Service is Paramount
We purchased an Elantra Touring and were so pleased with the experience that we went back months later and bought a Sonata. The salesman, Ron White, was just right for us and helped us find the right car both times. The finance guy also had our interest in mind and made it all very easy.
The service department is friendly and dependable as well.
Vehicle: 2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 07/30/2014
Review Created: 08/07/2014 09:33 AM

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our sales and service operations. Please come see us again!

First Rate!
Super Service-Super Mechanics
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/29/2014
Review Created: 08/06/2014 11:50 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/06/2014

Thank you very much for your comments. We appreciate your business!

Over and above
I brought my car in on a very busy Monday morning for an oil change. They were willing to get someone to fix my stuck seatbelt too...and super pleasant about it!
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/04/2014
Review Created: 08/05/2014 06:03 PM

I am happy to hear we were able to get you fixed up! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. Thank you for the review!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
pleasant experience in all aspects.
Pleasant experience in all aspects.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 08/01/2014
Review Created: 08/04/2014 07:23 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/05/2014

Thank you for submitting this review. We love to hear when our customers are happy with our service. We hope to see you again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Professional treatment, skilled, courteous, and a clean facility.
Great place...great people!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/01/2014
Review Created: 08/04/2014 06:11 PM

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to submit this. We hope to see you again!!

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message