Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai

Reviews (302)

rating 4.6821194rating 4.6821194rating 4.6821194rating 4.6821194rating 4.6821194

Recommend?

Sun closed
27365 U.S. Highway 19 North
Clearwater, FL 33761
(727) 799-1800
About Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai is located in Clearwater, FL. and staffed with expert technicians who provide quality Hyundai repair and maintenance.
Anonymous on 11/24/2014
Very friendly staff and good service!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/21/2014
Review Created: 11/24/2014 09:22 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/26/2014

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review! Thank you so much for coming in. We hope to see you again soon!

RONALD L. on 11/24/2014
Personal attention to detail
The staff helped us work out a serious problem regarding a recall and served as a mediator with Hyundai dealership. Cindy took our problems to the service manager and took a personal interest in our situation. I am so satisfied with the care and attention we received and our car runs so wells a result.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/22/2014
Review Created: 11/24/2014 06:50 PM

I am happy to hear that you were so pleased with your service visit. I passed your comments along to Cindy. Please come see us again!

CHARLES D. on 11/23/2014
Santa Fe
Excellent sale consultant
Excellent car
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/23/2014 06:53 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/24/2014

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your kind comments! Please come see us again!!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Best sales and service dealership
Great pricing on vehicles and most importantly the after sale, service department advisers are excellent.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/21/2014 03:09 AM

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review! We appreciate your business!!

Routine maintenance
Took my car in for a routine oil and filter change. During the safetly inspection it was noticed that there was a nail in on of the tires. My advisor Todd contacted me and explained what was found. I had the tire repaired during this visit also and appreciate the attention to detail when they go over their safety checks. I now have piece of mind knowing this was done seeing as how it is my wife's car.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/17/2014
Review Created: 11/19/2014 12:44 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/19/2014

I'm happy to hear that we were able to help you avoid a problem like that! I passed your comments along to Todd. Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your business!

Excellent customer service
My unexpected car problem was handled quickly and efficiently. I dropped in when I discovered I had a serious safety issue with my vehicle while on the road, and I was helped right away. Great service team!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/17/2014
Review Created: 11/19/2014 05:26 AM

Glad to hear that we were able to get your problem resolved. We appreciate your business!

Auto Maintenance
Very professional, friendly& effecient Staff!
Excellent in their scheduling & accomodating their customers!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/10/2014
Review Created: 11/18/2014 09:31 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/18/2014

We appreciate your comments! Thank you for taking the time to share them with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Review
Service people nice, wait time not bad, did all required service, well price not exactly what I was expecting more than I thought
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/15/2014
Review Created: 11/17/2014 05:21 PM

I appreciate your comments. I did take a moment to look at your invoice and it looks like it was a routine service for the mileage. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is something specific about your bill that is troubling to you. I can be reached by phone at 727-799-1800 X19318 or you can email me at coffeye@fitzmall.com.

coffeye@fitzmall.com
E-Z drop off and pick up
done right the first time.
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 11/06/2014
Review Created: 11/17/2014 05:01 PM

I'm happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up! Please come see us again!

The People
It was quick and friendly service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/07/2014
Review Created: 11/14/2014 07:13 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/14/2014

Thank you for your comments!! We appreciate your business.

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Great place to get your car serviced
I am a Fitzgerald customer since 2009 and very satisfied! Great team of professionals you can count on to fix any problem. Special thank you to Anthony Lackey for outstanding customer service!
Vehicle: 2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Service Date: 11/04/2014
Review Created: 11/11/2014 06:22 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/12/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. I forwarded a copy along to Anthony. We appreciate your business!

Service on Time
They changed by battery in under 15 minutes and had me out the door and on the road again.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/08/2014
Review Created: 11/11/2014 09:50 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/11/2014

Thank you for the review. 15 minutes is super fast! I'm happy that we were able to get you fixed up so quickly! Please come see us again.

Fitz Clearwater Hyundai service Department Great
The Clearwater Fiz Hyundai dealer is very good and runs a great shop. The only problem is the Car has had too many repairs in the 4 years that I have owned and would not recommend a Sonata based on the parts repair history
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/08/2014
Review Created: 11/11/2014 05:28 AM

Thank you for your comments, especially your recommendation of us despite your frustration with the vehicle. If there are any specific concerns with your vehicle with which I can assist you, please feel free to contact me directly. I can be reached by phone at 727-799-1800 X19318 and my email address is coffeye@fitzmall.com.

Prompt, and friendly
excellent service. What happened to free car wash?
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 11/06/2014
Review Created: 11/08/2014 03:51 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/08/2014

Good morning!

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. The car wash is down for the time being due to an issue with water runoff. We're currently working with a site engineer to correct this issue and it is our intention to purchase an automated car wash at the same time. Hopefully we'll be breaking ground on that project within the next couple of months.

We appreciate your business!

fast, competent service
I had just bought the car a few months before, a Hyandai sedan and I couldn't shift into park. Turned out to be a loose shift handle. Hyandai in Clearwater took me right away though they were booked full that day and fixed the problem. Also did an oil change.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/03/2014
Review Created: 11/05/2014 09:40 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/05/2014

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you back on the road! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Great staff and excellent service!
Always the best at Fitzgerald's at Countryside.
Vehicle: 2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
Service Date: 10/27/2014
Review Created: 11/04/2014 07:18 PM

Thank you for submitting this review. We appreciate it! Please come see us again soon!

GREAT as Always
I will not take my car anywhere else. Fitzgerald is the BEST! Thank you and keep up the great customer service and work!!
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/31/2014
Review Created: 11/04/2014 01:44 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/04/2014

Thank you for coming to see us! We appreciate your business!!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Friendliness, courtesy and respect of all employees I have encountered on each visit.
This facility offers not only friendliness, courtesy and respect, but a thoroughness and professional attitude in all areas of their dealings with customers.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/29/2014
Review Created: 11/04/2014 02:39 AM

Thank you for taking the time to submit this wonderful review. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Excellent service, professional treatment, done right
Recently, had some service done at Fitzgerald Hyundai and as usually very well pleased.
Vehicle: 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 10/21/2014
Review Created: 11/03/2014 09:28 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/03/2014

Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your recent service. We hope to see you again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Fast, friendly service area.
Although it is hard to tell exactly where to stop for the auto drop off at the service area, the service was great. I was greeted quickly and directed to the service office. The service advisor was immediately available, and had my info from the online appointment that I had made online. I found the waiting area to be comfortable with counters and power for my outlet for my tablet. The pagers are a great help. The service was performed quickly, and at an acceptable price. The service technician did forget to remove the old oil change sticker that was lying on the floor - but that is totally minor.
Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/30/2014
Review Created: 11/01/2014 05:27 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/01/2014

We appreciate your comments! Thank you for your business. Please come see us again!

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message