Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai

Reviews (416)

rating 4.6923051rating 4.6923051rating 4.6923051rating 4.6923051rating 4.6923051

Recommend?

Sun closed
27365 U.S. Highway 19 North
Clearwater, FL 33761
(727) 799-1800
About Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai is located in Clearwater, FL. and staffed with expert technicians who provide quality Hyundai repair and maintenance.
Fast Efficient Service
best service dept I have ever been to.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
Service Date: 04/18/2015
Review Created: 04/24/2015 02:36 PM
Perfect Sonata Spa
Timely service
Courteous and efficient representatives
Cost effective and they strive for customer satisfaction.
Vehicle: 2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 04/15/2015
Review Created: 04/23/2015 01:51 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/24/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Maintenance
You still need a car wash for the cars you service, almost all other dealers I have used have them!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/21/2015
Review Created: 04/23/2015 09:57 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/23/2015

We appreciate the review! You're right about the car wash. We've been working on that for well over a year. You may be surprised at what a long and arduous process it is to get one built. We're hoping to have that done some time this year.

Thank you for coming in to see us! We appreciate your business.

coffeye@fitzmall.com
close to home and very friendly
I was quite satisfied with all that i encountered
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/10/2015
Review Created: 04/23/2015 07:52 AM

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
accurate friendly responsible "service"
accurate friendly responsible "service"
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 04/15/2015
Review Created: 04/19/2015 03:11 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/20/2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We really appreciate your business!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
very well managed in such a limmited area
need work in the rear or another are of business wher you can offer customers car detailing and other features that may be required
Vehicle: 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 04/08/2015
Review Created: 04/18/2015 10:57 AM

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are hoping to start an expansion project later this year. In the meantime we appreciate you coming in to see us.

Oil Change
Changed the oil as requested.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/11/2015
Review Created: 04/17/2015 09:08 AM

We really appreciate you submitting this 5 star review. Thank you very much for coming to see us! We appreciate your business!

Very friendly staff
Always courteous and get the job done right the first time.
Service Date: 04/10/2015
Review Created: 04/14/2015 02:24 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/15/2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
They make you feel like family even after you buy the car
Outstanding service
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/07/2015
Review Created: 04/12/2015 08:05 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/13/2015

Good job
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/08/2015
Review Created: 04/11/2015 01:16 PM

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. Thank you for coming in to see us!

Convenience
Had an appointment for an oil change. Did not have to wait long, under an hour. Very pleased about that. Employees all pleasant.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 04/07/2015
Review Created: 04/09/2015 04:25 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/11/2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your comments! Please come see us again soon!

I like the new Hyundai waiting area .. Love the popcorn . Keep it up
Service Date: 04/03/2015
Review Created: 04/09/2015 08:06 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/09/2015

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your service experience and that you enjoyed the popcorn. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

assisted with all questions
On time for appt and very Professional and helpful
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/09/2015 07:43 AM

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your comments and your business!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Great sales and service staff!
Very friendly and accommodating dealership.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 03/31/2015
Review Created: 04/09/2015 07:17 AM

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with us. I am please to hear that you were happy with your visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Very Dependable and courteous service
Once again, Fitzgerald's service dept. has come through with great service. The trust that I put in them to maintain my vehicle to the highest standards is always achieved.
Service Date: 04/06/2015
Review Created: 04/08/2015 08:42 AM

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Please come see us again soon!

recent visit
I was treated well on my last visit, but feel work was done that wasn't absolutely necessary, with relevant charges
Vehicle: 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 03/21/2015
Review Created: 04/07/2015 08:25 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/08/2015

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the way you were treated. I did take a moment to review your recent service. It looks as though we performed some regular maintenance that was actually recommended the visit before. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but if you have any specific concerns about the services that were performed, please feel free to contact me directly. I can be reached via email at coffeye@fitzmall.com or by phone at 727-799-1800 X19318.

Awesome!
My experience with all the service staff has been great!
Review Created: 04/03/2015 11:25 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/03/2015

I am so happy to hear that you have been so pleased with us. We really appreciate your business!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Poor answers by service dept.
Customer service rep. did not answer my questions and flippant with the answers.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 04/03/2015 09:43 AM

Good afternoon,

I enjoyed talking to you on the phone earlier. I am very sorry that you were displeased with the explanation you received from your service consultant. I hope you found my explanation better. Please feel free to contact me in the future if I can be of assistance to you in any way!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Wait time to process in. Vehicle left dirtier than when it arrived.
Tried to schedule an online service appt as I'd done in the past. The system wasn't working. Had to call. The wait when arriving for my appt on time was lengthy. It took an hour to change oil at a price above the competition. My car was returned to me with oily hand prints.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/01/2015
Review Created: 04/02/2015 05:46 PM

Good afternoon,

I left you a message late last week in hopes of discussing your concerns with you directly. I am sorry to hear that you experienced so much difficulty with your recent visit. I would still like to discuss that with you if you are willing. I can be reached by email at coffeye@fitzmall.com or by phone at 727-799-1800 X19318.

Sincerely,

Perfect Except...
Everything went great and the service was quick..., BUT the only thing is... I wish there was a courtesy wash and vacuum.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service Date: 04/01/2015
Review Created: 04/02/2015 03:42 PM

I am happy to hear that your service was quick and that you were pleased with your visit. We are hoping to start construction on a car wash some time this year. We've been working on that for some time. It turns out that is a really difficult thing to get done! In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message