Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai

Reviews (257)

rating 4.6381335rating 4.6381335rating 4.6381335rating 4.6381335rating 4.6381335

Recommend?

Sun closed
27365 U.S. Highway 19 North
Clearwater, FL 33761
(727) 799-1800
About Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai is located in Clearwater, FL. and staffed with expert technicians who provide quality Hyundai repair and maintenance.
Customer Service
Your people are knowlegable, caring and friendly.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/29/2014
Review Created: 10/01/2014 04:43 AM
Courteous and Honest
Fitzgerald Hyundai has been the best dealership I have had the pleasure of doing business with in a long time. From the purchase of my Santa Fe Sport to the Service, they are Honest and very Courteous. No surprises from this Dealership.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/27/2014
Review Created: 09/30/2014 05:14 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/30/2014

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business!

Fast service
Just had my oil changed..35 minutes later and I was out the door
Service Date: 09/26/2014
Review Created: 09/29/2014 04:31 PM

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you back on the road so quickly. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Please come see us again!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Getting me in and out quickly
Great service-Thank You Todd Clow!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/24/2014
Review Created: 09/26/2014 10:11 AM

Thank you for the review. I passed your comments along to Todd. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Excellent service with great staff
I make an appointment when I need to get service on my Elantra so that I am able to get in and out as quickly as possible. The staff is always friendly, professional, and focused which also helps the process in both quickness and effectiveness.
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 09/15/2014
Review Created: 09/25/2014 07:52 AM

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad to hear that you've been pleased with our service. We hope to see you again soon!

Always ready to serve
Recall service accomplished on time with a smile.
Service Date: 09/23/2014
Review Created: 09/24/2014 04:15 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/25/2014

We appreciate you taking the time to submit the review. Thank you for your kind remarks about your visit. Please come see us again!

Great Experience
Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. I initially went into the wrong area and a very nice man told me where to go. Everyone I dealt with made me feel comfortable and not pressured. I would definitely recommend this to my friends
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/16/2014
Review Created: 09/23/2014 06:20 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/23/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your comments. Please come see us again!!

Best Service
I have had my cars serviced at Fitzmall for over 10 years. The service just gets better and better. Brandi Judd is a terrific service advisor.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/20/2014
Review Created: 09/23/2014 12:13 AM

Good morning!

Thank you for your comments. I passed your review along to Brandi. We appreciate your business! Please come see us again soon!

Fast and Professional
We scheduled an appointment online to have a recall issue taken care of. I arrived a little early but was taken very quickly. My vehicle was in a stall being worked on within 5 minutes! The work was done, the car was cleaned and vacuumed, and returned to me all within an hour. The service technician was professional and efficient. Overall, it was a great experience.
Service Date: 09/17/2014
Review Created: 09/22/2014 06:34 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/22/2014

Good morning!

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate it! Please come see us again!!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
In and out in no time (depends on whats being done).
Excellent service - never had to go back to correct anything done by service dept. All work done when promised. Very friendly personnel.
Service Date: 09/18/2014
Review Created: 09/21/2014 01:15 PM

We appreciate your comments. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with our service department. We look forward to seeing you again!

Love Fitzgerald and my Hyundai
Service advisors are always helpful and friendly and I have never had a bad experience.
Service Date: 09/17/2014
Review Created: 09/21/2014 11:50 AM

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5
Recommended?
Verified by SureCritic
EDWARD L. on 09/20/2014
The attentive service
The staff was very knowledgeable and fast. I was in and out before I knew it, and service was done correctly and accurately.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Service Date: 09/18/2014
Review Created: 09/20/2014 02:40 PM

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you back on the road quickly. Thank you for the review. Please come see us again soon!

rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5
Recommended?
Verified by SureCritic
Camilla W. on 09/18/2014
Cindy Kind...gets things done!!!
Overall the service is pretty good...some customer service people are better than others, but they do take good care of my car.
Vehicle: 2004 HYUNDAI TIBURON
Service Date: 09/11/2014
Review Created: 09/18/2014 11:02 AM

Thank you for the review. I passed your comments along to Cindy. We appreicate your business!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
fast, friendly service at every visit
It's the best place for your vehicle service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Service Date: 09/16/2014
Review Created: 09/17/2014 08:10 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/18/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. I appreciate your comments and I am happy to hear that you've been pleased with your service experience. We all look forward to seeing you again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
it worked out ok---fast service
it was ok I just wished that there was no recall
Service Date: 09/15/2014
Review Created: 09/17/2014 01:08 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/17/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. I'm happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up quickly. Please come see us again.

Great Customer Service
Fitzgerald Hyundai has exceeded my expectations in every experience I have had with them.
Service Date: 09/10/2014
Review Created: 09/14/2014 09:58 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/15/2014

I am happy to hear that you have been so pleased with us. We appreciate your business!

Balance and Rotate tires
Took my car to have the tires rotated and balanced. Got my appointment on-line. Once I arrived I was greeted immediately and the service advisor took over. Job was completed in about an hour. Very efficient handing of all aspects of the operation. Well satisfied. Besides, free popcorn in the waiting room.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/11/2014
Review Created: 09/14/2014 10:32 AM

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up quickly. We appreciate the review. Please come see us again!

Good customer service
I love the voucher credit we get every few months for oil changes! Everyone in the service center at this location has been very helpful whether we had service that we paid for or was covered. There have also been times when I really needed to get back to my kids and I was given a loaner. My family and I really appreciated that.
Vehicle: 2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Service Date: 09/02/2014
Review Created: 09/12/2014 06:06 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/13/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you for your business. Please come see us again!

fast and courteous service
even without an appt.they took time tolook at the problem
Service Date: 09/04/2014
Review Created: 09/09/2014 10:44 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/10/2014

I am happy to hear we were able to get you fixed up. Please come see us again!

Courteous and professional
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/05/2014
Review Created: 09/08/2014 07:56 PM

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business!

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message