Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai

Reviews (393)

rating 4.7022901rating 4.7022901rating 4.7022901rating 4.7022901rating 4.7022901

Recommend?

Sun closed
27365 U.S. Highway 19 North
Clearwater, FL 33761
(727) 799-1800
About Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai is located in Clearwater, FL. and staffed with expert technicians who provide quality Hyundai repair and maintenance.
Nice & Quick, even when busy
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation, was told it would take up to an hr and it took 45 minutes. Nice staff as always too. Nothing beats a short wait, quick maintenance, and no bad news :)
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 03/26/2015
Review Created: 03/31/2015 08:16 AM
Genesis Visit
Great service. Cindy is fantastic!
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
Service Date: 03/26/2015
Review Created: 03/30/2015 09:16 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/31/2015

Thank you for your comments, especially mentioning your service consultant by name. I forwarded your comments along to Cindy. Please come see us again soon!

Service with a smile
They give prompt service and are always friendly.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 03/24/2015
Review Created: 03/30/2015 06:33 AM

I am happy to hear that you have been pleased with your experiences here. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate your business!

tooooo many emails
from fc in fl from hyundai

iso 9000 certified - fixed right the first timer not in my experience. but a good target/sales line.

hyundai priced where it should be, as basic things break - thanks for warraty -but shows quality

inconsistent observations by service assts from one service visit to another -

recommend with conditions.

see this re terms of service - By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service

as for surecritic - need to go to terms of service, then review policy, then content policy -

i agree conditionally - since it's the most obscure .

almsot as confusing as the proliferation of emils from Fitzgerald/Hyundai,.
Vehicle: 2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Service Date: 03/19/2015
Review Created: 03/29/2015 04:39 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/30/2015

Good morning,

Thank you for your comments. It is possible to make adjustments to the messages you receive from us. If you would like for me to help you with that, please feel free to contact me directly at coffeye@fitzmall.com or by phone at 727-799-1800 X19318.

coffeye@fitzmall.com
I have always received excellent service at Fitz,
would never go else where.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 03/25/2015
Review Created: 03/27/2015 03:55 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/27/2015

We really appreciate this review! Thank you so much for coming in. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Employees
Always a good experience when I have my car serviced
Service Date: 03/23/2015
Review Created: 03/24/2015 05:03 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/25/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review! We really appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Customer Service Excellence
The Service Department offers a friendly experience, promptness and thoroughness resulting in customer satisfaction and confidence in staff.
Service Date: 03/05/2015
Review Created: 03/24/2015 01:22 PM

We really appreciate this fantastic review. Thank you so much for coming in to see us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Quality Service!
Fitzgerald Hyundai is the best! That is why I purchased another new Santa Fe from them.
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Service Date: 03/12/2015
Review Created: 03/24/2015 08:17 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/24/2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate you continuing to do business with us!

Just the best.
Quick sign-in, honest answers, advice and recommendations. They don't try to up-sell services; more than happy to only do the service you requested. Clean waiting room and facilities. Tires cheaper than the tire stores without extra charges for misc services.
Vehicle: 2005 HYUNDAI TUCSON
Service Date: 03/11/2015
Review Created: 03/21/2015 08:53 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/23/2015

I'm happy to hear that you have been so pleased with the way we do business. We really look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

CINDY IS THE BEST!
SHE IS THE BEST ALWAYS MAKES ME FALL IN LOVE WITH MY CAR AFTER ITS SERVICE!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/17/2015
Review Created: 03/20/2015 04:14 PM

Thank you for taking the time to submit this nice review. I forwarded a copy along to Cindy. Please come see us again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
I always have wonderful service when visiting Fitgerald Hyundai! The employees are always so helpful and friendly! Very happy with the whole ecperience.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 03/12/2015
Review Created: 03/13/2015 03:35 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/16/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to submit this review! Thank you for coming to see us. We hope to see you again soon!

Great & Courteous Service
Wonderful service - and very supportive staff
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 02/25/2015
Review Created: 03/13/2015 12:07 PM

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received. We really appreciate your business!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Brandi is great and goes above and beyond
Have always been happy with the service
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 03/05/2015
Review Created: 03/12/2015 03:52 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/13/2015

Thank you very much for this nice review. I forwarded a copy of it along to Brandi. We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Great Service!!
It's easy to make appointments, you not need to wait to much and they do a quality service.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 03/06/2015
Review Created: 03/11/2015 02:21 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/12/2015

Thank you for this great review! We appreciate your business!!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Had an appt, waited 10 minutes before anyone even acknowledged me, was told I would be out within an hour, it was an hour and a half with no explanation or apology
If you are buying a car it's a great dealership, if you are bringing it in for service its hit or miss
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 02/21/2015
Review Created: 03/05/2015 07:13 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/09/2015

I want to apologize to you for the delays you experienced during your recent service. These are not the kind of comments we typically receive and I am sorry that you were inconvenienced. I do hope that you will come see us again.

If you would like to discuss your concerns in greater detail, please feel free to contact me directly via email at coffeye@fitzmall.com or by phone at 727-799-1800 X19318.

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Immediate repair - Unbelievable!
Ripped the undercarriage off the clips and stopped by to see if I had done major damage - they repaired it immediately and only charged me for a new clip. I had an oil change done while there and the tires rotated - unbelievable customer service!!!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 02/27/2015
Review Created: 03/03/2015 08:34 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/04/2015

I am glad to hear that it wasn't a big repair!! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. We appreciate your business!

Quick and Painless!
Love that I can drop my car off and pick it up in just a few minutes! Service department has been great!
Service Date: 02/25/2015
Review Created: 03/02/2015 09:03 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/03/2015

I'm happy to hear that you've been pleased with service. We look forward to seeing you again!!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
I got in and out quickly
Service Date: 02/21/2015
Review Created: 03/01/2015 02:25 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/02/2015

Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that we were able to get you in and out quickly!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
I get free service, and they do a great job.
I bought my car at Fitzgerald and I love the fact that I get $35 worth of free service every three months, and I have for 10 years now because my car is now 10 years old.
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/20/2015
Review Created: 02/27/2015 01:59 PM

I am happy to hear that you've been able to get a lot of benefit out of our Buyer Protection Plan. That program works out really well for a lot of customers.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comment and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

great service!!!
I am so happy I chose Fitzgerald to buy my new car and the service staff is wonderful! Last visit I was assisted by AnthonyLackey and he was excellent. Wish I could give 10 stars, not just 5. Thanks again, Nancy Woodling
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 02/04/2015
Review Created: 02/20/2015 09:11 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/21/2015

We really appreciate your comments!! I will make a point to pass this along to Anthony. Thank you so much for submitting such a nice review!

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message