Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai

Sun closed
27365 U.S. Highway 19 North
Clearwater, FL 33761
(727) 799-1800
About Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai is located in Clearwater, FL. and staffed with expert technicians who provide quality Hyundai repair and maintenance.
customer service
Todd at Fitzgerald is very helpful and friendly.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Service Date: 08/26/2015
Review Created: 08/28/2015 09:36 AM
The service is amazing!!! We love Todd
Lisa McDowell
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/22/2015
Review Created: 08/26/2015 02:09 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/26/2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I forwarded a copy of your review along to Todd. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon!

courteous
prompt
Review Created: 08/26/2015 08:05 AM

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up quickly. Thank you so much for coming in to see us. We really appreciate your business!

Great service, great people
Another excellent service experience! Our car was ready much sooner than promised and they always do top notch work here.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/22/2015
Review Created: 08/25/2015 06:30 PM

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up quickly. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Good Service
Friendly staff. Got an oil change. Done quickly. Asked to get battery changed in remote opener. Parts department refused, saying that they were afraid to break it. Will return soon for brake line flush and get the door opener's battery replaced at that time by someone on the shop flood. Seeks silly..
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/24/2015
Review Created: 08/25/2015 04:50 PM

We'll make sure one of our technicians gets that installed for you. I am happy to hear that we were able to get your service done quickly. Thank you for coming in to see us!

Awesome Customer Service
Took my 2013 Sonata in for a new battery and Cindy King advised me the battery was still under warranty! Always a pleasure seeing Cindy! Awesome customer service, as always!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/21/2015
Review Created: 08/25/2015 04:14 PM

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I forwarded a copy of your review along to Cindy. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
everyone cares abouf you and are pleasant
I am happy with Fitzgerald and come from Newportrichey as I could go to one on SR 54but waswasn't happy with them as I went there first to buy a car and didn't like the way they acted
Vehicle: 2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 08/12/2015
Review Created: 08/25/2015 10:12 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/25/2015

We really appreciate you making the drive to Clearwater to come and see us. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We hope to see you again soon!

Friendly efficient service
Arrived early for appointment and car was taken directly in. Everyone was friendly. Service was quick and efficient.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 08/24/2015 10:50 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/24/2015

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up early. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

1st maintenance check
professional service on time and courtious
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 08/04/2015
Review Created: 08/22/2015 10:56 AM

I am happy to hear that your visit went well. Thank you for coming in to see us!

The Service
Very good.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/20/2015 07:16 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/21/2015

I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with your service visit. Thank you so much for coming in to see us. We hope to see you again soon.

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Friendly people to assist customers
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Service Date: 08/14/2015
Review Created: 08/19/2015 04:56 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/20/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. Thank you so much for coming in to see us!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
The service folks at Fitzgerald Countryside always take great care of me and my family. We have 4 Hyundai's and every service representative knows our name and our autos. They always facilitate scheduling needs for our family schedule and help us with a high level of service delivery on all requests. Kudos to Todd, Anthony, Lisa, Brandi, and Cindy for the great work they do!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 08/14/2015
Review Created: 08/18/2015 09:33 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/18/2015

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I forwarded a copy of it along to the crew. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Quick Service
Never waited long for normal maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotation etc. Feel free to wait and know you will be out of there in a half hour or so.
Service Date: 08/13/2015
Review Created: 08/15/2015 07:02 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/15/2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! I am happy to hear that we were able to get you back on the road quickly. We hope to see you again soon!

Quick and easy
Everyone was very nice and it was quick and easy
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 08/12/2015
Review Created: 08/15/2015 04:31 AM

I am happy to hear that we were able to get your fixed up quickly! We look forward to seeing you again!

Great Staff
My three visits in two years resulted in a good experience due entirely to the staff from when I dropped off the car, the quality of the work performed and all those who completed the process.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/11/2015
Review Created: 08/13/2015 11:21 AM

I am pleased to hear that you have had a number of good experiences here. Thank you for sharing your comments. We hope to see you again soon!

Awesome
We have purchased two cars from Fitgerald, both vehicles have been great. Sales and service team have always been great to work with.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 08/11/2015
Review Created: 08/13/2015 08:34 AM

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Thank you so much for coming in to see us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

The Fitz way works.
For the most part it was a great experience. However, the cramped quarters and minimal maneuvering space lessened that experience.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/05/2015
Review Created: 08/13/2015 08:09 AM

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience overall. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

The people!
Great
Service Date: 08/06/2015
Review Created: 08/12/2015 04:18 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/13/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Thank you so much for coming in to see us!

Recommended?
Improvement
Eric Coffey was wonderful
Service has always been very good
Recommended?
not happy
I emailed customer service and you Mr Tse have never answered me
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 08/07/2015
Review Created: 08/12/2015 03:31 PM

Good morning,

I am happy that we were able to talk this morning and sort out your concern. I want to apologize to you for our error. I have sent up the request for the refund I promised you. If you do not receive it by the middle of next week or if there is anything else I can help you with, please feel free to give me a call at 727-799-1800 X19318.

Thank you very much!

nice service people
Brandon B was very nice and helpful with my questions on coverage for the car.I keep getting a letter I need coverage. He made me feel better.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/10/2015
Review Created: 08/12/2015 09:31 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/12/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. I passed a copy of your review along to Brandon. Please come see us again soon!

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message