Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai

Sun closed
27365 U.S. Highway 19 North
Clearwater, FL 33761
(727) 799-1800
About Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai is located in Clearwater, FL. and staffed with expert technicians who provide quality Hyundai repair and maintenance.
rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5
Recommended?
Verified by SureCritic
EDWARD L. on 09/20/2014
The attentive service
The staff was very knowledgeable and fast. I was in and out before I knew it, and service was done correctly and accurately.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Service Date: 09/18/2014
Review Created: 09/20/2014 02:40 PM
rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5
Recommended?
Verified by SureCritic
Camilla W. on 09/18/2014
Cindy Kind...gets things done!!!
Overall the service is pretty good...some customer service people are better than others, but they do take good care of my car.
Vehicle: 2004 HYUNDAI TIBURON
Service Date: 09/11/2014
Review Created: 09/18/2014 11:02 AM
fast, friendly service at every visit
It's the best place for your vehicle service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Service Date: 09/16/2014
Review Created: 09/17/2014 08:10 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/18/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. I appreciate your comments and I am happy to hear that you've been pleased with your service experience. We all look forward to seeing you again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
it worked out ok---fast service
it was ok I just wished that there was no recall
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/15/2014
Review Created: 09/17/2014 01:08 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/17/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. I'm happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up quickly. Please come see us again.

Great Customer Service
Fitzgerald Hyundai has exceeded my expectations in every experience I have had with them.
Service Date: 09/10/2014
Review Created: 09/14/2014 09:58 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/15/2014

I am happy to hear that you have been so pleased with us. We appreciate your business!

Balance and Rotate tires
Took my car to have the tires rotated and balanced. Got my appointment on-line. Once I arrived I was greeted immediately and the service advisor took over. Job was completed in about an hour. Very efficient handing of all aspects of the operation. Well satisfied. Besides, free popcorn in the waiting room.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/11/2014
Review Created: 09/14/2014 10:32 AM

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up quickly. We appreciate the review. Please come see us again!

Good customer service
I love the voucher credit we get every few months for oil changes! Everyone in the service center at this location has been very helpful whether we had service that we paid for or was covered. There have also been times when I really needed to get back to my kids and I was given a loaner. My family and I really appreciated that.
Vehicle: 2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Service Date: 09/02/2014
Review Created: 09/12/2014 06:06 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/13/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you for your business. Please come see us again!

fast and courteous service
even without an appt.they took time tolook at the problem
Service Date: 09/04/2014
Review Created: 09/09/2014 10:44 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/10/2014

I am happy to hear we were able to get you fixed up. Please come see us again!

Courteous and professional
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/05/2014
Review Created: 09/08/2014 07:56 PM

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Battery Warranty (lack of)
Not long ago my battery died and it was on a Saturday afternoon. It wasn't possible to get the car to your dealership right away, so we had a neighbor give us a jump so we could drive across the street from our residence to get it replaced. It was replaced and the next week I was scheduled for an oil change, etc. at which time I asked my Service Consultant, Cindy King if there was anything we could do about a partial reimbursement since the battery was partially warrantied. She said she would give our request to her supervisor. The next day she called to ask that I send a Fax of the bill we paid for the battery which I did. There has been no further contact from Fitzgerald. This is since July 23, 2014. How long does it take to get a response?
Vehicle: 2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 07/22/2014
Review Created: 09/08/2014 07:05 PM

Good morning,

I was happy to talk with you yesterday to get this sorted out. Yesterday I received a copy of the invoice from the purchase of your replacement battery which I had not received originally. I will be getting a refund for the difference between what you spent and the proration as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

issues
They knew my issues and concerns, addressed them and I was on my way.
Service Date: 09/05/2014
Review Created: 09/08/2014 04:17 PM

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up. Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Please come see us again soon!

Very Satisfied Customer
I am very quick to criticize when work is not properly performed. That being said, I find that the service department under Service Director Eric Coffee not only meets, but in many cases exceeds my expectations.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/22/2014
Review Created: 09/02/2014 12:15 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your business. I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Maintenance at Fitzgerald
Excelent service and people
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/29/2014
Review Created: 09/02/2014 06:35 AM

Thank you for your comments. We all appreciate hearing when our customers are pleased with us. Please come see us again soon!

Convenience
Well organized
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 08/29/2014
Review Created: 09/01/2014 09:39 PM

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your service experience. We hope to see you again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
polite, courteous & professional staff.
!st dealership we've been to that did'nt try to oversell.....meaning using pressure tactics....which is old school. Treat people right, educate about the product and people will buy!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/27/2014
Review Created: 08/29/2014 05:22 AM

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your comments. Please come see us again!

The people
Great Dealership to buy, and Service Dept. Is outstanding.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/23/2014
Review Created: 08/27/2014 06:32 AM

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business.

coffeye@fitzmall.com
the people that work there
Everyone was very pleasant and attentive. The gentleman who worked on my car was great and my car is running great.
Vehicle: 2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 08/14/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 07:30 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/26/2014

We appreciate your comments. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our staff. Please come see us again!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Professionalism and a very nice, pleasant experience.
I dealt with V and Robert and they were both exemplary and very thorough in all our dealings. I was impressed and I've been in business and sales for over 35 years and don't impress easily.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service Date: 08/18/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 05:59 PM

Thank you for submitting this review. I forwarded your comments along to V and Robert. We appreciate your business!

Hyndi Repair
Great
Service Date: 08/21/2014
Review Created: 08/22/2014 06:30 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/23/2014

Thank you for submitting this review! Please come see us again soon!

you are the best!
put me on TV, I would like to tell why we
keep coming back, you are the best.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
Service Date: 08/13/2014
Review Created: 08/22/2014 03:54 PM

Thank you for the review. Perhaps some day we will take you up on your offer to be in one of our commercials! I look forward to seeing you again soon!

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message