Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai

Reviews (531)

rating 4.6973648rating 4.6973648rating 4.6973648rating 4.6973648rating 4.6973648

Recommend?

Sun closed
27365 U.S. Highway 19 North
Clearwater, FL 33761
(727) 799-1800
About Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai is located in Clearwater, FL. and staffed with expert technicians who provide quality Hyundai repair and maintenance.
Helpful and try to be thorough
Staff was helpful, communicative, answered questions and tried to be thorough as well as give me a headsup for future needs.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/27/2015
Review Created: 07/29/2015 07:56 PM
I was very happy with the quality of service and the friendly staff.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/22/2015
Review Created: 07/29/2015 11:47 AM
Does not take a lot of time , at least so far, to get car back.
Lisa did great job she went the extra mile for me.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/23/2015
Review Created: 07/25/2015 03:04 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/27/2015

We really appreciate your comments. I forwarded a copy of your review along to Lisa. Please come see us again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Employees are great and service is excellent
For such a busy service dept. all there are friendly and helpful. Service work is done in a timely matter. If you need to wait the customer service is the best - quiet and comfortable!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/23/2015
Review Created: 07/24/2015 06:13 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/25/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We really appreciate it! Please come see us again soon!

Almost everything
Get a car wash. My new cars maint areas always had a car wash. Was disappointed that I had to pay extra ($300+) for the compass on the mirror. My two camries had them and didn't cost me extra (2002 & 2005)
Review Created: 07/24/2015 12:53 PM

Good morning!

We're working on adding a car wash to our site along with some other improvements. Hopefully we will make some progress later this year.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and we hope to see you again soon!

Love my dealership
quality work, fast, clean.
Vehicle: 2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Service Date: 06/20/2015
Review Created: 07/24/2015 06:40 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/24/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review. We really appreciate your business. Please come see us again soon!

Easy in and out
Had nail in tire and they took me right away and replaced the tire. I was on my way within an hour.
Review Created: 07/22/2015 07:01 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/23/2015

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you back on the road quickly. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We hope to see you again soon!

Fixed my flat tire when they were closing at 5pm
I had a flat tire when I got out of work at 3pm, so I called roadside assistance and they fiannly came and got me at 430. Arrived at Hyundai Clearwater at 445. At first, service center said they close at 5pm and asked if I had a ride. I said not really since I live in new port richey. I work in Clearwater. Hyundai took my car in and fixed the flat. They stayed after hours to help me out. Thank you for helping me, I really appreciate it.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 07/22/2015 12:49 PM

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up. Thank you so much for coming in to see us! We hope to see you again soon.

Efficient, fast service
Have been coming for service for the past
3 years and have always been satisfied.
However, this vist,(July 2015) it seemed
that every aspect of the visit was more
efficient and streamlined than ever. My
wait time was shorter. So whatever you
are doing, keep it up!
Service Date: 07/15/2015
Review Created: 07/21/2015 08:08 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/21/2015

I am happy to hear that you were so pleased with your most recent visit. Thank you so much for coming in to see us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Still no car wash
Service was good but after more than 2 years car wash still doesn't work.
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Service Date: 07/07/2015
Review Created: 07/21/2015 06:52 AM

Good afternoon,

We hope to have some progress on our car wash late this year. In the meantime, I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your service. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Exceptional Service
Always courteous, prompt, and efficient. Best service of any dealer around.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/14/2015
Review Created: 07/16/2015 02:12 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/17/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review. We really appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Great Customer Service!
My service advisor and the excellent mechanics take great care of my Hyundai Santa Fe. I highly recommend Fitzgerald Hyundai!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/14/2015
Review Created: 07/16/2015 06:15 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/16/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Thank you so much for coming in. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Fast service even with no appointment
Great place to do business
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/13/2015
Review Created: 07/15/2015 06:51 PM

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review. We really appreciate your business. Please come see us again!

Cindy King is the best!
She greeted me at the door and took my information immediately. Answered all of my questions and made certain that I was informed about what the service entailed. I was out before I knew it and on my way to the mall!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/10/2015
Review Created: 07/14/2015 08:24 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/14/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to submit this great review! I forwarded a copy along to Cindy. Please come see us again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Always friendly and very fair prices
every time I have asked them to check certain things on my car to see if they need replaced they were always honest with me and didn't seem to try to want to take my money if it wasn't needing to be replaced, to me that says a lot.. I am a single woman and most places try and take advantage. I will not take my car anywhere else thank you very much.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 07/13/2015 07:27 PM

Always consistent good service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/11/2015
Review Created: 07/13/2015 04:51 PM

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments. We really appreciate your business!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Helpful people, courteous, prompt, and only $12 - you can't beat that!
See above.
Service Date: 06/25/2015
Review Created: 07/12/2015 12:47 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/13/2015

We really appreciate this great review! Thank you so much for coming in to see us. We hope to see you again soon!

Personalized Customer Care
Lifetime service incentives help keep service costs reasonable.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 07/12/2015 10:12 AM

Good morning,

I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me this morning. I am happy to hear that you were happy with your visit. Thank you so much for offering to submit a rescore!

Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can ever help you with!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Knowledge and courtesy of employees and the fair pricing of service.
Have always been satisfied with this dealership and will be a returning customer.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/10/2015 05:00 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/11/2015

We really appreciate your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review. We hope to see you again soon!

Service and Recall work
Well done and quick too
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 06/29/2015
Review Created: 07/07/2015 01:11 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/08/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. I'm pleased to hear that you were happy with your visit. Please come see us again!

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message