Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai

Reviews (375)

rating 4.6986701rating 4.6986701rating 4.6986701rating 4.6986701rating 4.6986701

Recommend?

Sun closed
27365 U.S. Highway 19 North
Clearwater, FL 33761
(727) 799-1800
About Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai is located in Clearwater, FL. and staffed with expert technicians who provide quality Hyundai repair and maintenance.
I get free service, and they do a great job.
I bought my car at Fitzgerald and I love the fact that I get $35 worth of free service every three months, and I have for 10 years now because my car is now 10 years old.
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/20/2015
Review Created: 02/27/2015 01:59 PM
great service!!!
I am so happy I chose Fitzgerald to buy my new car and the service staff is wonderful! Last visit I was assisted by AnthonyLackey and he was excellent. Wish I could give 10 stars, not just 5. Thanks again, Nancy Woodling
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 02/04/2015
Review Created: 02/20/2015 09:11 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/21/2015

We really appreciate your comments!! I will make a point to pass this along to Anthony. Thank you so much for submitting such a nice review!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Gret, friendly, customer service oriented staff, especially Brandi Judd, ass't serv. Mgr.
Knowledgeable, timely service at a reasonable price.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/18/2015
Review Created: 02/19/2015 06:43 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/20/2015

We really appreciate your comments. I forwarded a copy of your review along to Brandi. Please come see us again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Personal care and great product line.
I haved owned 78 autos in my lifetime so far and have favored highline vehicles, i.e.; Cadillacs, Lincolns and Mercedes Benz but will be loyal to Hyundai do to quality, style, warranty,reliability and durability and economy of cost of operation = great experience.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 02/19/2015 04:31 PM

I am happy to hear that you have been so pleased with your Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to submit this review!

Service is the best.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/19/2015 02:15 PM

I'm glad to hear that you have been pleased with the service you've received. Please come see us again soon!

friendly honest service
very good
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 02/02/2015
Review Created: 02/18/2015 04:28 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/18/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. Thank you for coming in! We look forward to seeing you again!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Ms. Brandi Judd (per customer Michael Yellin).
Ms. Judd is the best service advisor I have ever had. She is always helpful, friendly, accommodating, courteous, kind, cheerful, and professional. Her partners Lisa, Cindy, and Todd are also top-flight!
Vehicle: 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 01/30/2015
Review Created: 02/13/2015 03:00 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/14/2015

Thank you very much this great review. I forwarded your comments along to everyone in the service office. We appreciate your business!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Service is great. Service advisors are great.
I rate Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai a 5. I purchased 4 cars from them so far and have never had a reason to not go back each time.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
Review Created: 02/13/2015 08:00 AM

We really appreciate your business!! Please come see us again soon!

Recent visit to Fitzgeralds
Wonderful experience...everyone exceptionally friendly. work done quickly and efficiently.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Review Created: 02/13/2015 05:57 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/16/2015

We really appreciate your comments! Thank you for your business. Please come see us again!

Service Consultant
Cindy King was GREAT to work with. I would recommend everyone to Fitzgerald
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/09/2015
Review Created: 02/12/2015 10:55 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/13/2015

Thank you so much for your comments. I forwarded a copy of your review along to Cindy. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Todd and service dept are excelent!
Todd Clow is a most excellent SA and service dept is super..parts dept guys need customer service training
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/10/2015
Review Created: 02/12/2015 06:00 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/12/2015

We really appreciate your feedback. I passed your comments along to Todd. Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review. Please come see us again!

Flawless
The service work was performed quickly. My service advisor was friendly, efficient and informative regarding my vehicle. Great experience!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/09/2015
Review Created: 02/10/2015 06:01 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/11/2015

We really appreciate your comments. Please come see us again soon!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Honest, courteous, friendly, and competitive prices
I have now purchased 4 Hyundais from them. 3 Sonatas and 1 Genesis. I just traded in a 2006 Sonata that had over 125,000 miles on it for a 2011 Certified Genesis. The deal was made in a matter of minutes and I couldn't be happier. I don't need to go to any other dealers in the area, because I know I get the best deal at Fitzgerald's.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Service Date: 02/06/2015
Review Created: 02/10/2015 02:06 PM

We appreciate your business! Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review!!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Staff is helpful; service is thorough and completed on time. Charges are reasonable.
I am particularly impressed with the fact that when I am told my car will be ready in an hour, it actually is. I also appreciate the fact that the staff is friendly and helpful but does not try to upsell me things I don't need.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 02/06/2015
Review Created: 02/09/2015 07:36 PM

I'm happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up on time and that you were so pleased with your service. Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review. Please come see us again soon!

Ease of scheduling
I booked my appointment in the late morning and they were able to fit me in by early afternoon! The service took less than an hour - Which worked well for me because I was watching my 2 ½ yearly grandson who is a very energetic child.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
Service Date: 02/04/2015
Review Created: 02/05/2015 08:02 PM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/06/2015

I am pleased to hear that we were able to get you in and out so quickly. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to this review request. Please come see us again!

coffeye@fitzmall.com
Friendly, courteous, timely in every department
Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai makes purchasing and servicing your vehicle a nice experience rather than one to dread!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/24/2015
Review Created: 02/05/2015 05:25 PM

We really appreciate this great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this. We appreciate your business!

Everyone is very pleasant
Very helpfull
Vehicle: 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 01/19/2015
Review Created: 02/05/2015 02:28 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/05/2015

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit! We hope to see you again soon!!

Routine Service
Great job and service (as always)! It's a real pleasure to use this dealership.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/03/2015
Review Created: 02/05/2015 12:37 AM

Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate the positive feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Courteous and professional
Always have a positive and professional experience when my Sonata is serviced at Fitzgerald. They seem very committed to their customers and their satisfaction.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/30/2015
Review Created: 02/04/2015 03:41 AM
Eric C., Service Director at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/04/2015

I am happy to hear that you have been pleased with your experiences here. We look forward to seeing you again!

it's all good
Everyone in the service department is nice, helpful, friendly. It's all good.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 01/31/2015
Review Created: 02/03/2015 06:07 PM

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon!

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message