Flawless Automotive Repair Inc

Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Flawless Automotive Repair Inc
Steven T. on 12/06/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Flawless Exemplifies Quality!"
I brought my 1999 Mercedes Benz into Flawless with a laundry list of repairs I've been putting off and needed to have done and all I can say is WOW. Flawless exemplifies quality!!! I'm very particular about everything with my car but after speaking with Jerry and his wife they quickly made me feel at home and convinced me that I was in good hands. Boy were they right! My car now drives like a dream and if I can sum up the work they did in one word it would be IMPECCABLE! They don't mess around and call themselves Flawless for nothing. They are the real deal and I can see why they have such a great reputation for excellent customer satisfaction. I had at least fifteen things, mostly suspension related issues I needed done. Everything was done to perfection and in a timely manner. There's nothing that Jerry and his team can't do! It's very difficult nowadays to find an auto mechanic who is not only honest, reliable and professional but also offers reasonable pricing but Flawless was able to execute on all. The best thing of all is I was able to save a lot of money by avoiding the dealer while receiving the same service. (if not superior) I'm so pleased and can now sleep peacefully at night knowing my car is finally fixed and fixed right! I recommend this small family owned operation wholeheartedly and I think I finally found myself a new auto mechanic! 😊
Service Date: 11/30/2015