Flawless Automotive Repair Inc

Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Flawless Automotive Repair Inc
Asha M. on 02/21/2014
"Oil Change"
I had to wait there from 10:45 AM till 12:50 for an oil Change and look at the muffler. I found it too long. Secondly I never got any detailed reading of an oil change. I have no idea what was checked and its status. When asked I was told that wait another ten minutes and we will write it for you. Not acceptable.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 02/17/2014
Review Created: 02/21/2014 10:28 AM
Jerry C. at Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/06/2014

We are sorry you are unhapppy but we tell every customer within a hour for Oil changes & yours was done but you wanted you exhaust fixed that day it took time to locate the parts as the parts needed are not easy found you chose to wait hopeing to fix same day, Customer was informed parts were located & are special order would take 2 days to get and was givien a printed estiamte for exhaust work & aslso a paid recipit for the Oil change, she said she would be back for the exhaust to be done so with knowing all that was said & done her review comes as a shock becuase we were trying to do as she wanted and thats why she was here 2 hours.