Franklin Auto Service

RENEE P. ReScore Review on 04/20/2013
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Problem solved!"
Thank you Pam, for calling me to clarify what I thought was a misunderstanding. You explained everything to my satisfaction and I look forward to working with Franklin Auto again.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 04/10/2013
Review Created: 04/12/2013 07:08 AM

"rating"
I wasn't expecting an up charge for my oil change and didn't feel it was explained well. So, I said ok, but I don't feel good about it. This follows a $178.00 charge I paid to find out the source of a ringing sound my Toyota made, and no one could find it. It's ringing all the time now, but I think I'll take the car to Toyota to see if they can find the problem. I"ll recommend to a friend with the explanations above. The real value is convenience to where I live.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 04/10/2013
Review Created: 04/12/2013 07:08 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Franklin Auto Service responded on 04/17/2013
Mrs. Prewitt, it was such a pleasure to talk with yesterday. You mentioned in your review that you paid $178.00 for a noise your car was making on and off. While the car was here, it did not make that noise. While talking, we went over your invoice and you told me you understood that we did not charge you for checking out the noise. We did charge you $69.50 for gasoline, 2 tire repairs, a tire rotation and to reattach the splash shield under your car. Also, on the second car you brought in, the upcharge was $3.00 for the type of oil filter your car takes. You stated that you owed me an apology and was happy that I called to clear up the misunderstanding. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call me. Thank You, Pam