Franklin Auto Service

Latest Review about 2 months ago
Review for Franklin Auto Service
LARRY J. on 07/29/2013
"Great Quality but quite expensive on repairs."
I enjoy taking my vehicles to your station for routine maintenance such as oil changes. I am also reassured that things are done properly and that safety checks are performed. I am disappointed though that when repairs are recommended they are so expensive. For example, rear brakes using Wagner pads and new rotors are quoted at $352 at you station and checks with 3 other stations in the area all quoted me between $200 and $250 for the same service. I can understand paying a few dollars more and would be happy to do that, but not an extra 75%. You spend a fair amount on advertising, it would be nice if you would do a better job of pricing repairs for your regular customers.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/25/2013
Review Created: 07/29/2013 10:35 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Franklin Auto Service responded on 08/06/2013

We use high quality parts and our Technicians are the best.We are honest with the suggestions we have for our customers we don't do unnecessary services. Some places tell customers what they want to hear its easy to quote lower prices over the phone. Most important is what it ends up being when the work is done and how well the job was done.We have quoted many things for you over the years we would love to repair something on one of your cars.