Review for Fremont Auto Repair
Linda T. on 06/26/2012
Linda said she brought her vehicle in for recall services. One recall part was not available, which was fine. They did fix her vehicle. They did complete another portion of the service. However, the staff failed to turn off the warning light display. As a result, she has been playing phone tag in order to make arrangements to turn off the warning light. The staff also failed to wash her vehicle. The staff also did not provide any courtesy calls regarding when the recall parts were made available. She had to call to get a status update regarding the parts, before the staff advised her to bring her vehicle in for service. As a result of her service experience, she would not recommend the business.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Category: Service
Service Date: 05/25/2012
Review Created: 06/26/2012
Varungeet S. at Fremont Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2012
Hello Linda, My name is Varun and I am the Owner at Fremont Auto Repair. We never perform recalls on the vehicles. Only dealers would peform the recalls. I think you went to the dealership for recalls. Sorry you had bad experience at dealership. Our location is on Thornton ave,Fremont Ca 94536. We are an independent repair shop.