Friendly Auto Centers

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
CHARLES R. on 09/21/2017
"Total confidence that Friendly knows what they are doing when reparing your auto."
Glad I have a reliable garage to do my auto repairs.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 01:00 PM
REBECCA P. on 09/19/2017
"Super friendly, helpful staff, terrific prices - treat you like you are a valued customer."
Friendly's worked me into their already busy schedule. I had just moved down to Mesa from South Dakota and my car barely made it. Friendly's fixed it and also provided me with a list of things that needed to be done in the future. They were kind, courteous, professional and truly cared about my needs. They are awesome!
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 12:02 PM
STEVE C. on 09/18/2017
"Done correctly & quickly "
Very satisfied
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 03:47 AM
KAREN B. on 09/12/2017
"Always very professional"
I am never disappointed by the excellent service..
Vehicle: Kia Rio
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 08:28 PM
SHAN C. on 09/08/2017
"First-time"
Recently move into this area. I had a very good experience, and Friendly Auto Center will be my new auto service center.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 09:18 AM
MARK S. on 09/05/2017
"Excellent service"
Steve and the guys at Friendly Auto took care of me again as usual! Fixed my car while I waited and at a very fair price! This is a great place to take your car!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 08:24 AM
Diane D. on 08/29/2017
Diane said the service was great.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
KIMBERLY E. on 08/28/2017
"Excellence all around!"
Excellent customer service, very attentive to the needs of my car, went the extra mile on some things my car needed addressed, cost comparable to other shops.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Aveo
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017 06:20 AM
Lucy P. on 08/28/2017
Lucy said she really likes going to this business for service. She likes the waiting area, the packages and the specials. The employees are nice and let her know about future services her vehicle will need.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Pat N. on 08/28/2017
Pat said the business does a good job.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Jovonne B. on 08/28/2017
Jovonne said Steve was helpful and friendly. She really liked working with Steve.
Vehicle: Saturn VUE
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Janell H. on 08/23/2017
Janell said things started out rough but everything was well taken care of. There was confusion at the beginning with things not being explained properly but they were patient and apologized for not explaining things properly and explained everything better. The situation was straightened out in a professional, timely manner. They cleaned her vehicle inside and out and sent out a beautiful thankful card to show their appreciation of her taking her vehicle to them. Their service is good and her problem was taken care of.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Review Created: 08/23/2017
REY R. on 08/18/2017
"Great service"
Always friendly prompt service!
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Review Created: 08/18/2017 11:27 PM
MELISSA R. on 08/18/2017
"Great experienced service"
I have been to the dealership three or four times with the same issue and nobody could figure out what it was, but I go to friendly auto service and they found out what it was just by looking it up on the computer. It took them all of 5 minutes to find the issues.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKS
Review Created: 08/18/2017 08:44 PM
Al L. on 08/11/2017
Al said this business is strongly professional and they have a high character.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 09:53 PM
STEVE P. on 08/03/2017
"Delay in time"
My appointment and work on my auto took to much Time in my opinion,I wanted to talk to Steve but to busy on the phone,so I just forgot about what I wanted to ask him. when my vehicle was done I was given my bill,with NO explaination as to any thing else I needed, I asked the cashier man if everything else is OK, he said look at the bill if anything needs to be done, this is not the only time I have to ask questions to get an answer like, I wanted to know if they use ATF 1V fluid as that's what needs to be added to my Car, I could not get a good answer only that mechanic will use what my auto uses and if they don't have it they will get it. I asked Steve about the ATF he said all ATF was the Same, So I hope that is True. I would not recommend this shop,because I would not want the person I recommend to give me negative feedback . But I may still go because I now know the shop does business.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 01:38 PM
DAVID E. on 07/27/2017
"I am not impressed"
I took my 2005 frontier in because it was overheating and the check engine light was on. I also told them that I just had a new thermostat put in. I received a call back stating the radiator needed to be "burped" and more antifreeze put in. I needed 2 catalytic converters, some O2 sensors, complete tune up, serpentine belt and some other work. We agreed to do what was necessary at this time and the bill was a little over $3000.00. I picked up my truck around 4pm and as I was driving home, (I live about a mile away) the temperature started going up. When I pulled in it started to boil over. I took it back the next morning told them what happened and left it there. Later they called me and told me I now had a bad head gasket and it would be another $1,800.00 more. They apologized and said they could take 5hrs of labor from what I just paid them and apply it to the bill. Now here is where one must wonder, was my overheating problem diagnosed wrong? Were a pressure test done and no leaks found, so it was low on fluid, top it off and get on with the high dollar part? They told me they test drove it to Apache Junction and back. That 4.0 don’t get that great gas mileage because the needle didn’t move. Now I have $3,000.00 into it and $1,800 more? I'm past blue book value. It sure appears I got suckered in. Does anyone have any suggestions? I also just put 4 new tires on two weeks prior. I offered the owner of Friendly's this possible solution, I will sign the truck over to him, just give me my $3,000.00 back. He could either fix it cheaper or part it out. He has better resources to recoup his money. He said he couldn't do that, he is not in the automotive buying business. Well, I have to wonder about your automotive repair business. I don't want to hear how long you have been doing this or that you are a member of the chamber of commerce. That doesn't impress me much! The invoice didn't say anything about fixing the overheating problem. There were no labor charges or even charges for coolant. I think it was an insult telling me we will try to resolve my problem after you get back from vacation in 2 weeks. I think you need to work on better business B.S. I'm part owner of 6 restaurants in the valley. That is a lot of employee cars (business) you lose. Oh by the way can I make a suggestion on relocating the popcorn machine? It is not smart to put it where small children can get hurt and just grab popcorn with the hand they just wiped their nose with! Disgusting!!
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 12:19 PM
David E. on 07/27/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"I am not impressed"
I took my 2005 frontier in because it was overheating and the check engine light was on. I have to go through emissions. I also told them that I had a new thermostat put in. I received a call back stating the radiator needed to be "burbed" and more antifreeze put in. I needed 2 catalytic converters, some O2 sensors, complete tune up, serpentine belt. and some other work done. I agreed to do what is necessary at this time and the bill was a little over $3000.00 . After I picked up my truck ( it was around 4pm to 5 ) I was driving home, I live about a mile away, the temperature started going up. When I pulled in it started to boil over. I took it back the next morning told them what happened and left it there. Later they called me and told me I now had a bad head gasket and it would be another $1,800.00 more. They apologized and said they could take 5hrs of labor from what I just paid them and apply it to the $1,800.00. Now here is where one must wonder, was my overheating problem diagnosed wrong? was a pressure test done and no leaks, so it was low on fluid, top it off and get on with the high dollar part. Now I have $3,000.00 into it and $1,800 more? I'm past blue book . I could of put the money on something else. Does anyone have any suggestions? I also just put 4 new tires on two weeks prior. I offered the owner of Friendly's I will sign the truck over to you just give me my $3,000.00 back. He could either fix it cheaper or part it out. He has better resources to recoup his money. I thought a reasonable solution, he said he couldn't do that. He is not in the automotive buying business. Well, I don't want to hear how long you have been doing this or that you are a member of the chamber of commerce. That doesn't impress me much! The invoice didn't say anything about fixing the over heating. There were no labor charges or even charges for coolant. I'm part owner of 6 restaurants in the valley. Oh by the way can I make a suggestion on relocating the popcorn machine? It is not smart to put it where small children can get hurt and just grab popcorn with the hand they just wiped their nose with! Disgusting!!
Service Date: 07/13/2017