Review for Garys Garage
JOHN G. on 08/28/2014
"Always great work that's honest and affordable."
A rare garage where honesty in the repair needs of a customer's vehicle is evident. I always take my vehicles to Gary's Garage because they work to meet my schedule, always do perfect work and hand me a bill that is fair and reasonable. Example: I had a dealership tell me that I needed to replace a Pitman arm and a tie rod on the front end of my truck. They wanted over $1,000 to repair. I took my truck to Gary's and they put it up on a hoist, evaluated the front suspension and steering, then brought me out to show me the condition of my truck. I was instructed by the folks at Gary's Garage that yes, there was some wear on the Pitman arm and tie rod, but it didn't need to be replaced just yet. I asked how much the diagnostics would be and was told, "No charge! Just think of us when you do decide to get repair work." I have taken my vehicles there ever since. Finding honesty like that in a auto repair garage is like finding gold!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche