George Gee Automotive Liberty Lake

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Maegan L. on 01/23/2017
"Phenomenal Customer Service!"
We had a wonderful experience with our salesman Ricky Bobby! They were after our best interest. Customer for life.
Service Date: 01/23/2017
Review Created: 01/23/2017 04:53 PM
Amy G. on 12/08/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Fast and Coureous Service"
I recently had my Kia serviced at George Gee in CDA. They were not only fast, but they were very courteous~they even washed my car!
Service Date: 11/16/2016
Review Created: 12/08/2016 12:01 PM
John B. on 11/11/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Lying bunch of scumbags"
They showed me a van cruise control satellite radio from the factory. The Van they delivered to me did not have either one. The sales manager for me to go ahead and have them installed. He said that George Gee pay for them. I did. They told me they had set aside $400 to help me out. They were supposed to make right the fact that they had lied and cheated me when bought the van. they have lied to me and cheated me from the very beginning.
Service Date: 11/11/2016
Review Created: 11/11/2016 04:39 PM
Alena S. on 10/21/2016
"Wonderful place"
Got my third car there, was texted and helped hours before I even arrived. Got there found who I was texting immediately he had the car pulled up, helped me find one better for me. Never showed me anything above my price range and walked me through every step. Couldn't be happier with my purchase and price!
Service Date: 10/21/2016
Review Created: 10/21/2016 06:56 PM
David B. on 09/26/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"2 cars 3 months all problems"
I bought me and my wife used cars. Started having small issues the second day. Nothing tof big after two months my car is having electrical issues no does and alternator is bad. Transmission is starting to slip. My wifes care had a few small issues it's been about 3 months and now it won't start.
Service Date: 09/25/2016
Review Created: 09/26/2016 12:21 AM
Kevin K. on 09/12/2016
"AWESOME SERVICE!"
This is a great place to purchase your next vehicle. James Hansen our salesman was friendly, knowledgeable and PROFESSIONAL. Everyone is helpful at this dealership and we walked out with the car we wanted. So pleased to do business with this dealership... Go to George Gee. Get James Hansen to help you!!!
Service Date: 09/11/2016
Review Created: 09/12/2016 10:30 AM
Becky L. on 07/06/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best car buying experience ever!"
From the test drive to the sale of my Kia Soul, Tyler answered all my questions and did not try to sell me anything other than what I wanted. He walked me patiently and professionally through each step of my car buying experience. I LOVE the car!!
Sales Date: 07/01/2016
Review Created: 07/06/2016 02:02 PM
Bob O. on 06/30/2016
"At a loss..."
Took my Hummer in last year because it would occasionally not start. They were unable to diagnose the problem (3 days with the car). Took my Chevy there a few days ago for a weird noise on startup, 3 days later they don't know what the problem is and gave up.

I'm noticing a lack of competency pattern here. Nice place though.
Service Date: 06/30/2016
Review Created: 06/30/2016 11:13 AM
Chuck S. on 06/24/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Good experience - Great Customer Service"
My son purchased a vehicle from GEE at a sales event in Silverdale. Normally with a purchase of this type he would have discussed it with his Mom & Dad, but he went out on his own. At first I thought he was taken advantage of, there were a couple issues with the vehicle. Went to meet the Sales Person (Rocky) discussed our concerns, and he introduced us to Sherry who took care of everything. Got all the issues resolved to our satisfaction. The staff were friendly and of course Sherry went way out of her way to make sure the sale was to our satisfaction. THANKS!
Review Created: 06/24/2016 07:21 AM
Kristin H. on 06/05/2016
"Not Happy"
Purchased on a Monday discovered on Wednesday that the AC was other working properly, took to the shop on Saturday and told that it is a fix that is about $2000
Not sure who all will need to get involved to get this fixed.
Sales Date: 05/30/2016
Review Created: 06/05/2016 07:33 AM
V A. on 05/19/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Shop elsewhere. George Gee is a waste of time."
If i could give it negative stars i would. I saw a 2015 Suburban on craigslist so my wife and i went in to look into it. Sure enough it was sold. Told the salesperson what we were looking for (anything newer than ours) and the price range that we would like to stay in (40-45k) and he told us we were too poor and shopping for the wrong car! We already have a 7 passenger 2007 denali xl and only reason we even thought about looking at the 2015 suburban was because of the middle row bench seat (8 passenger) and dvd player for the kids. The sales person then handed us off to his boss (probably just another lame salesman) and he said the same thing! Told us we were looking for the wrong car! And tried to sale us a small buick 7 passenger suv with no trunk space for our stroller. We laughed and walked out. Obviously they didnt know that we were already pre-approved for the loan through our credit union and was ready to buy. Oh well, your loss. I'd rather give my money to a better dealership that treats their customers with respect and not treat us like we dont know what we want. All of their used cars are high mileage rental cars anyway.
Sales Date: 05/01/2016
Review Created: 05/19/2016 09:33 PM
Angelita C. on 04/02/2016
"Awesome expierence"
Quick, easy and very down to earth salesman
Sales Date: 03/31/2016
Review Created: 04/02/2016 07:59 AM
Ernest M. on 03/30/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Worst Car Shopping Experience Ever"
I was recommended to shop age George Gee. I can say I was extremely dissatisfied. I was treated poorly not only by the sales associate but the manager as well. I was not listened too, they kept trying to sell me things I didn't want, they were extremely pushy and I was written off as soon as I left the lot. I received various text messages in a very rude manor after I left. I will never buy a car from George Gee and you shouldn't either.
Sales Date: 03/19/2016
Review Created: 03/30/2016 04:34 PM
Cheryl B. on 03/29/2016
"Awesome experience"
During a sales event I bought a used Saturn. The sales rep Mark was polite, courteous and respectful. Then Brian did the paperwork. I got hugs from both these big men.
Sales Date: 03/19/2016
Review Created: 03/29/2016 11:13 PM
Jon S. on 03/27/2016
"Dishonest Sales Practices"
The sales people are dishonest and misleading. I called to find out about their hours and started to talk to a sales person about the cars that I was interested in. I told him that I saw the vehicle that I wanted at other dealerships and wanted to know if they would match the price since they have the same vehicle. The sales person started to give me the normal song and dance over the phone, and I told him that I did not want to hear that and I just wanted to know if they would match the price of another dealership out of the area. I told him that I did not want to bother coming in unless they could match the price. He said that he would go to his manager. He came back on the phone and said that they could, so I told him that I would be in the next day. When I came in to test drive the vehicle, the sales person again mentioned the agreed price by his sales manager. I went into the sales room and he had me sign a sales sheet and went to his manager. He came back and started to mention a different price. I cut him off and told him that we already discussed the price and it would be that price or nothing. He said ok and went to get his manager. The sales manager tried to give a song and dance with a price $1500 more. I had to cut him off and tell him that I was not going to listen to it and they agreed to the price or I was leaving. He started to try to justify the increase and I left. I wasted time driving out there and dealing with these deceitful sales people. They lied to me to get me into the dealership knowing that they would not agree to the price in the end.
Sales Date: 03/26/2016
Review Created: 03/27/2016 10:45 PM
Daniel T. on 01/06/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Avoid buying used cars here"
I hate buying cars; the whole car buying process is a pain.George Gee was just as bad or worse than the other dealerships that I have dealt with. I just purchased a used vehicle from the Liberty Lake dealership. I was told that it had a tow package and was foolish enough not to look. That was my fault for being dumb. I called and left messages for my sales person to see if they wanted to correct the error and they have not returned my calls. The sales person was calling me 3 to 4 times a day leading up to the sale. I saw a previous review that summed it up perfectly. They take you from room to room trying to sell you stuff and when you decline they treat you like a mental midget.
Sales Date: 12/18/2015
Review Created: 01/06/2016 02:32 PM
Michael M. on 01/05/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Seems like they are cheap"
I bought a truck that I was told is worth more than what it is. They did a very poor job at making sure the inside and outside of the vehicle was detailed properly. They only provided me with maybe 4 gallons of gas. The agreements we made weren't fulfilled until I called and talked to someone who said they would call me back,(no one ever did) so I call back and finally they have mailed out a check that should have been here 2 months ago. My Christmas was ruined because they forgot to do their job. Now I'm not being compensated for any inconvenience but they did finally pay what they owed no late fees or anything that a normal person would be forced to pay if they forget a bill. Not very happy with the situation, I was lied to about how much I was being given for the car I traded in and how much the truck I bought is worth. I just can't believe they would not even fill my gas tank when I purchased a 20+ thousand dollar truck. I still don't even have the check they owe me in hand. They pretend to try and help me but nothing gets done.
Sales Date: 11/02/2015
Review Created: 01/05/2016 12:43 PM
PAUL W. on 11/10/2015
"Great Service "
The bad news... unfortunately we showed up for service a day early, but Ken in service handled it like the professional he is. He not only found a way to fit us in for service but went out of his way to minimize our mistake saying it happens all the time. Personal thanks to him for being so gracious and helpful. Your courtesy car driver, Clyde, was a hoot. We had a great time going back and forth to the mall. Overall, great people equals great service. We'll be back.
Vehicle: KIA SORENTO
Service Date: 11/03/2015
Review Created: 11/10/2015 12:40 PM
Lewis E. at George Gee Automotive Liberty Lake responded on 11/11/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a positive review as well as bringing your KIA Sotento in for service. Next time you come in for service, please mention this response to your review and get 5% off your service bill. Thank you again!

DONN D. on 11/09/2015
"Customer Service"
The service department at George Gee GMC is one of the best I have ever dealt with. I have had some recall issues with my Canyon and the staff has done an excellent job in making sure the issues have been taken care of quickly, effeciently and with little inconvenience to me. It's the service after the sale that reveals the quality of a dealership to the customer.
Vehicle: GMC CANYON
Service Date: 11/06/2015
Review Created: 11/09/2015 02:19 PM
Lewis E. at George Gee Automotive Liberty Lake responded on 11/10/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a positive review as well as bringing your GMC Canyon in for service. Next time you come in for service, please mention this response to your review and get 5% off your service bill. Thank you again!

LAURA W. on 11/08/2015
"Personalized Service"
The Staff at George Gee is awesome. Friendly and helpful. Worked with us to get our car in quickly and solved the issue in just a few hours.
Vehicle: BUICK ENCLAVE
Service Date: 10/27/2015
Review Created: 11/08/2015 10:41 AM
Lewis E. at George Gee Automotive Liberty Lake responded on 11/10/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a positive review as well as bringing your Buick Enclave in for service. Next time you come in for service, please mention this response to your review and get 5% off your service bill. Thank you again!