Review for German Car Repair
DAN V. on 06/11/2015
"Accommodating, respectful and fair"
I am new to the area and needed a 65,000 mile service on my Q5. My Audi Care had expired and I didn't want to spend a few hundred dollars for an oil change at the dealership. I called GCR in the morning and asked if they could take my car that day. They said they could as long as I didn't need to wait for the car (which I didn't). I dropped it off at a few hours later they called to say it was done. The price was fair and they gave me an estimate on my brake lifespan and an overall assessment of my car's condition. I also asked a question about my wife's BMW and they happily answered my questions. I felt valued and I trust that I was treated respectfully and fairly. This will be my mechanic going forward. The only bad thing is that they are moving to a new state of the art facility further from my home. Regardless, I will still take my car(s) there.
Vehicle: Audi Q5