Review for German Car Repair
RICK M. on 11/06/2015
"They speak BMW well!"
German Car Repair just recently opened their Alpharetta store and I thought I'd take a chance on them vs. my regular independent. I dropped off my BMW for a more involved repair and it was finished within a day. Upon picking up my car, I had a chance to see the new facility and it's not unlike any modern dealership with the tools and equipment needed for these advanced machines. As a multi-decade BMW owner, I've experienced enough BMW issues to write a small book. It was such a relief to find that after speaking with them for just a few minutes, it became clear they knew the proper solutions to all these issues and even passed on some tips to further help prevent them in the future. Very refreshing compared to other shops that say "have never experienced that..." I highly recommended this group!
Vehicle: BMW X3