Review for German Car Repair
DON W. on 03/04/2016
"Great Facility staff very courteous."
My Loaner car was a disaster... I know I didn't have to pay for a rental... but I was rather scared to drive it on 400. When I got there in the morning one customer had two staff helping him .... he was holding court!.... another gentleman and I had to be at work and had to stand and listen ??... Love the staff... but need to pay attention to the loaners given out :-(
Vehicle: Audi A3
Service Date: 03/02/2016
Review Created: 03/04/2016 11:08 AM
ALAN K. at German Car Repair responded on 03/04/2016

Mrs. W,

Please accept my apology for the issue with the complimentary loaner vehicle. The problem that you pointed out to us has been addressed.  The customer that was being attended to in the reception area when you arrived was both a customer and a personal friend and had engaged two of my staff in conversation. We disengaged ourselves from the conversation as soon as we could without being discourteous to him, and I apologize that you were kept waiting for a few minutes.

Sincerely,