Review for German Car Repair
MICHAEL G. on 04/06/2016
"GCR Customer for Life!"
I have been a customer at GCR for approx 10 years servicing my BMW, Mercedes, and recently my 911 Carerra. GCR recently moved from Roswell to Alpharetta to a brand new facility - Alan Kidson showed me around including the shop and it is first class and closer to my house (added plus)! Alan takes the time to get to know his clients and keeps you informed of the status of your car. Jerry Weiden was the technician that did my repairs which included the IMS bearing, clutch, and service. It's nice to know that a Porsche expert technician is working on your baby. Although, GCR is not the cheapest, I would rather pay premium $ for premium service knowing that the work is done right. I highly recommend German Car Repair...I'm a customer for life! Michael Gregorio.
Vehicle: Porsche 911
Service Date: 03/30/2016
Review Created: 04/06/2016 07:35 AM
ALAN K. at German Car Repair responded on 04/06/2016

Thanks for your great review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

Alan Kidson.