Review for German Car Repair
DELORIS K. on 12/29/2011
"A nother satisfied customer"
I have the typical "little old granny car"; a 12 yr. old BMW. I decided to look for another repair option when the BMW dealer service I brought my car to (faithfully) for service and maintenance refused to check a battery I had bought as a replacement in an emergency. And so, I came to German Car repair. One of my better decisions. The team treat me with respect; they do not make me feel like I will be taken advantage of because I am an older woman, as so many trades people do. Each experience at German Car Repair has been a good one; the job done efficiently and expertly with the assurance that no matter what; the repair is guaranteed. It is reassuring for me; a single elder woman, to know that when my car needs service; German Car Repair is there for me.
Vehicle: BMW 528i