Review for German Car Repair
MORRIS A. R. on 02/14/2012
"My 1999 E-320"
I came across German Car Repair totally by accident. After having communicated via e-mail with the owner for 2 months about inspection procedures I finally purchased a 1999 Mercedes E-320. I drove to the facility for an overall inspection...the initial cost was waived..Wunderbar !!! After the inspection there were several repairs that were recommended. Because money is tight, I opted for 4 of the recommendations. I was provided a loaner and all repairs were made in 48 hours...Wunderbar, auch !!! They even spotted some hose problems which were fixed by the guys in the back. Overall, I have made two wonderful decisions...buying, what I now call my European taxi cab ( after watching many German films I noticed that they use E-320's for taxis, and selecting German Car Repair for current and future maintenance. They are personable, efficient and won't rip you off. My car runs even better. Wundrebar !!!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E320