Review for German Car Repair
JOHN A. F. on 07/06/2014
"work performed"
Ever since the warranty on my car expired I thought that I should find an independent third party for service. But, I never got around to it until after my last visit to the dealer for schedule maintenance. Given the quality of the work performed and cost of that visit to the dealer it became clear that I could no longer procrastinate.

After some research I settled upon German Car Repair. Shortly thereafter my car failed to start and was towered into GCR. Within an hour after GCR had received the car Alan called to say that the problem had been diagnosed, parts had been ordered, and it should be finished that afternoon. By midafternoon I had my car back, and unlike with the dealer, at what I thought was a reasonable cost.

My impression is that GCR is a professional, quality, reliable, and ethical establishment to do business with.
Vehicle: Audi A6