Review for German Car Repair
Earl T. on 10/21/2014
Earl said the business took longer than expected to repair his vehicle. He was told it would be ready on Thursday but it was not ready and then he was told Friday but again it was not ready, until Monday. The hang up was because of their equipment. The prices are high.
Vehicle: BMW 325i
Category: Service
Service Date: 10/13/2014
Review Created: 10/21/2014
ALAN K. at German Car Repair responded on 10/28/2014

Earl,

I regret that we cannot control the price of original BMW parts, and our labor to repair your car is completely in line with our flat rate guide. You neglected to mention that we provided you with a comprehensive report on the overall condition of your vehicle, extended our 10% first time customer discount to you, AND gave you a complimentary emissions inspection on your BMW. I do apologize for the delay in completing the repair, but as you mentioned, we did experience a software glitch that took a couple of days to resolve. I look forward to serving you in the future.

Alan Kidson.