Review for German Car Repair
JOSEPH L. on 06/01/2012
"Excellent service - as always..."
Alan and team,
As always, I appreciate the excellent service that you provide. I called in with several issues related to my 911 and you responded with specific advice on what needed to be done, and what work was not necessary. Since my car needed to be away for multiple days, you made me aware of how long the service would take, and when it would be available.
The work you provided on the shift mechanism was excellent - and has made a real difference to the performance of the car. Thanks for your attention to detail.
I continue to be a happy customer - since my first visit in 2005, you guys have always been my only resource for work required on my 1987 911.
I have recommended you to several of my friends - all of which report the same excellent service.
Keep up the good work!