Review for German Car Repair
DAVID B. on 02/06/2015
"2008 Porsche Service"
I'm not sure why there should be any reviews of less than perfect on German Car Repair. I take my two later model cars to them (Porsche 911, Porsche 911 Turbo). They have continued to be both absolutely and relatively (to that of a dealer) exceptional in their responsiveness, ability to find and remedy a problem, and overall value. Recently, they found an electric relay problem, replaced the relay, cleared 40+ faults on the Porsche Diagnostic, handled my annual service, serviced the transmission and took care of multiple other items, all for a much lower cost than a dealer. I drive out from Buckhead to get their service ... Jerry and the team are that GREAT. I regularly receive prompt responsiveness from the owner of GCR (seemingly at any hour of the day or night) via text and e-mail. Customer service issues can occur in any auto service business, but my experience with German Car Repair could not be better. It's like anything; if you treat them nicely, they will treat you very well. I could not be more pleased.
Vehicle: Porsche 911