Germantown Shell

Latest Review about 5 years ago

Review for Germantown Shell
KELLY T. on 09/06/2011
"Honest & Trustworthy - My Fave Auto Shop!"
I've been going to the G'Town Shell for a while now for oil changes. The staff is incredibly hospitable and welcoming. They offer complimentary beverages and have a nice waiting area which is nice. On this particular visit, I scheduled to have my tires rotated along with my oil change. About 15min into the service, the man working on my car comes in and honestly tells me that my front two tires are in good shape, but the back two would be better off being replaced instead of rotating since they generally rotate back tires to the front. I was impressed with his shear honesty instead of trying to milk every penny out of me he could. That is the level of integrity these guys have that keeps me coming back for my car maintenance! I have never had a problem getting in and recommend them to all my family and friends!
Service Date: 08/18/2011