Glasspro Mt. Pleasant

Review for Glasspro Mt. Pleasant
Anne W. on 04/05/2013
I have had the pleasure of doing business with the glass pro shop on Stuart Engles Bl. in Mt. Pleasant many times. Once I had a ding in the windshield and though the tech said it wasn't a repairable one they would try. Low and behold it (the repair) held and has now for over two years. And guess what...they didn't charge me one cent, in fact I got a free car wash! They are so professional, everyone that works there, and practice the greatest customer care I have ever received at a repair shop. Another time my son's car needed a replacement windshield and instead of paying full price (he didn't have ins. that covers windshields)they found one that was half the price and installed it. Great for my cash strapped son. I could go on and on. On my most recent visit it was the same as always. Great to do business with such fine people. Its clear that the owner treats his employees well.
Category: Glass