Glasspro Myrtle Beach

Latest Review over 1 year ago
Review for Glasspro Myrtle Beach
John O. on 10/30/2013
Glasspro was wonderful. I called on Monday morning after having my window shattered by vandals overnight on Friday. They told me to come right in and they would take care of me, and they did. Service personnel were friendly and helpful. I did not realize my insurance covered the glass...but she knew my company (Safeco) and said they did cover - no deductible and got that all taken care of for me. The only thing I would say was a small negative is that not all the glass inside my vehicle was vacuumed up. There were still little pieces I found under the seat. I was able to get them picked up...but that would be the only comment I would have is that the technician needs to be more thorough in cleaning up the broken glass pieces. Otherwise....a very good experience and will definitely recommend to friends when they need glass work!
Category: Glass