Glasspro North Charleston

Review for Glasspro North Charleston
Samantha S. on 02/18/2013
Worse experience I have ever had replacing a windshield in a car. After getting my windshield replaced I had to bring my car back 2 weeks later after rain storm because of a water that entered my car due to leaks in my windshield. They wanted to replace the glass because they found 1 leak and when I came to pick up my car they just patched the leak because they got busy. This was the words that came out of the assistant managers mouth. It rained that night and I had to call Glasspro for the 3rd time because I had more water in my car even after they patched the leak. They replaced the glass because they ended up finding 3 more leaks in addition to the 1 they found the second visit. So after 3 visits and 2 windshields I hope they finally got it right. Only time will tell since it hasn't rained since. They also do not clean up after themselves. I had suction cup marks all over my windshield and a black rubber like solution all over the hood of my car. I had to clean it all off, which wasn't easy.
Category: Glass